Henry?
亨利
You mean the Queen's father?
你是说巫后的父亲吗
Henry, the mayor's adopted kid.
亨利啊 镇长的养子
Oh, Henry. Your Henry.
对 亨利 你的儿子
And his book of stories,
还有他的童话书
the ones that you choose to ignore.
里面写着你不肯相信的童话
Maybe if you knew what I know,
或许如果你知道我所了解的事
you wouldn't.
你就会相信了
Why have you been spying on me?
为什么监视我
Because for the last 28 years, I've been stuck in this house,
因为二十♥八♥年♥来 我一直被困在这栋房♥子里
day after day,
日复一日
always the same,
一成不变
until one night, you,
直至有天晚上
in your little yellow bug, roll into town,
你开着你的黄色甲壳虫 来到镇上
and the clock ticks and things start to change.
然后钟开始走动 事情开始改变
You see...
你瞧
I know what you refuse to acknowledge, Emma.
我知道你不愿承认这一点 艾玛
You're special.
但你确实与众不同
You brought something precious to Storybrooke--
你给童话镇带来一件很珍贵的东西
magic.
那就是魔法
You're insane.
你疯了
Because I speak the truth?
就因为我说出了实话
Because you're talking about magic.
因为你居然在说魔法
I'm talking about what I've seen.
我说的全是我亲眼所见
Perhaps you're the one that's mad.
也许你才是疯子
Really?
是吗
What's crazier than seeing and not believing?
还有什么比"眼见而不信"更疯狂的呢
Because that's exactly what you've been doing
因为自打你来的这个小镇
since you got to our little hamlet.
你就一直如此
Open your eyes.
睁大你的眼睛
Look around.
仔细看看周围的人和事
Wake up.
醒醒吧
Isn't it about time?
是时候了
What do you want?
你究竟想干什么
I want you to get it to work.
你想请你让它显灵
You want me to get what to work?
你想让我让什么显灵
You're the only one that can do this.
只有你能做到
And you're gonna get it to work.
你得让它显灵
I forgot how magnificent you are.
我都忘了你的法力多么强大了
I'm not here to relive the past.
我不是来回想当年的
I'm here for my daughter.
我是为我女儿而来
Here.
这边
This is the entrance.
这是入口
It's important that we stick together.
我们必须待在一起
Same amount of people that go through have to come back.
进去多少人 就必须出来多少人
No more, no less.
不能多也不能少
It's the hat's rule, not mine.
是帽子的规则 不是我的
I understand.
我了解
Who are you?
你是谁
Who...
谁
Who...
谁
I hate wonderland.
我讨厌仙境
Make one like that.
做个跟它一样的
You want me to make a hat? You don't have enough?
你要我做帽子 你还嫌帽子少吗
Well, none of them work, do they?
可那些不是都没用吗
Or else you wouldn't be here.
不然也不用把你请来了
Now make a hat and get it to work.
做一顶帽子 并让它显灵
I don't--
我不
You have magic. You can do it.
你有魔力 你能做到
The hats,
帽子
the tea...
茶
Your psychotic behavior.
你疯疯癫癫的行为
You think you're the mad hatter.
你认为自己是疯帽子先生
My name's Jefferson.
我叫杰弗森
Okay.
好吧
You've clearly glommed on to my kid Henry's thing.
显然你完全接受了亨利的理论
They're just stories.
那只是童话罢了
The mad hatter is in "Alice in wonderland,"
疯帽子先生是《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的人
a book. A book I actually read.
是本书 我读过的书
Stories.
童话
Stories?
童话吗
What's a story?
童话是什么
When you were in high school, did you learn about the Civil War?
你上高中的时候 学过南北战争吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
How? Did you read about it, perchance, in a book?
怎么学 会不会凑巧是在书上看到的
How is that any less real than any other book?
你怎么知道它就比别的书真实呢
History books are based on history.
历史书是以历史为依据的
And storybooks are based on what, imagination?
那么童话书以什么为依据 想象吗
Where does that come from?
想象又从哪儿来的
It has to come from somewhere.
总归有个出处
You know what the issue is with this world?
你知道这个世界有什么问题吗
Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem,
人人都希望有魔法能解决自己的问题
and everyone refuses to believe in magic.
但却没有人真正相信魔法
Now get it to work.
现在快让它显灵
Here's the thing, Jefferson,
问题是 杰弗森
this is it.
这就是世界
This is the real world.
这里是现实世界
A real world.
这只是一个现实世界
How arrogant are you to think yours is the only one?
你以为这是唯一的世界吗 真是自大
There are infinite more. You have to open your mind.
还有无数的世界 你得开阔眼界
They touch one another, pressing up in a long line of lands,
它们彼此接壤 数个世界紧密相连
each just as real as the last. All have their own rules.
每一个都真实存在 都有自己的规则
Some have magic. Some don't.
有些具有魔法 有些没有
And some need magic...
有些需要魔法
Like this one.
比如这个世界
And that's where you come in.
这就是需要你出手的地方
You and your friend are not leaving here
你和你的朋友要一直待在这儿
until you make my hat.
直到你完成了我的帽子
Until you get it to work.
直到你能让它显灵
And then what?
然后呢
Then I go home.
然后我会回家
You want to go in there?
你要进去吗
What I want is a short walk through.
我只想从最近的路穿过
A short walk?
最近的路吗
You know who this belongs to.
你知道这里属于谁
The queen of hearts.
红心皇后
She's not one for subtlety.
她这人张扬得很
This wasn't part of our deal.
这不符合我们的交易
You know what she does to anyone that crosses her.
你知道触怒她的人有什么下场
Indeed.
当然
Better than most.
比谁都清楚
You can't leave wonderland without me.
没有我你不能离开仙境
Two go through. Two go back.
两个进来 两个回去
You're not gonna let the queen of hearts
你不会让红心皇后
keep you from returning to your daughter, are you?
让你不能回到你女儿身边 不是吗
That's what I thought.
不出所料
Wait.
等等
Stay away from the walls.
离树墙远点
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的办法
The walls should stay away from me.
这些树墙该离我远点
Okay?
好了吗
You got what you need. Shall we?
你拿到想要的东西了 可以走了吗
Trespassers! Halt!
入侵者 站住
Halt!
站住
Stop!
不许动
Don't let them get away!
别让他们跑了
The looking glass. There it is!
镜子 就在那里
Come...What are you doing? We can't stop now.
快 你在干嘛 我们现在不能停留
We gotta get out of here.
我们得逃出去
There's something I need to do first.
有件事我必须要做
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表