There is a town in Maine...
在缅因州有个小镇
I'd like a room.
我想订个房♥间
Welcome to Storybrooke.
欢迎来到童话镇
Where every storybook character you've ever known...
这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物
Is trapped between two worlds...
他们被困于两个世界之间
An Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here.
巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里
And now they don't remember who they are.
现在他们不记得自己是谁
Victims of a powerful curse.
他们是强大诅咒的受害者
Everything you love, everything all of you love,
你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切
Will be taken from you.
都将永远从你们身边夺走
Only one knows the truth,
只有一人知道真♥相♥
and only one can break her spell.
也只有一人能解除她的魔咒
It's your destiny.
这是你的使命
You're gonna bring back the happy endings.
你将找回幸福的结局
You enjoy your stay.
希望你喜欢这里
You know, you had the same look on your face
知道吗 你现在的表情
before we bought it, too.
跟我们买♥♥这房♥子之前一模一样
You couldn't see past the elderly windmill on the lawn
草坪上的那个老风车遮挡了你的视线
and said you'd never buy an old lady house.
还说你绝不买♥♥老妇人才会住的房♥子
Do you remember what made you change your mind?
记不记得你为什么改了主意
I see the windmill's gone.
那个风车不在了
Come on. Everyone's waiting.
来吧 大家都在等着呢
Who's everyone?
大家是谁
This is Gene.
这位是吉恩
Good to see you, David.
很高兴见到你 戴维
How you doing?
你好
And this is Ellen, his wife.
这位是他妻子 埃伦
Ellen, hi.
埃伦 你好
You, too.
你好
And Frank. Welcome home, David.
还有弗兰克 欢迎回家 戴维
Hey.
你好
Hey. Dr. Whale.
你好 威尔医生
Hi, David. Hi.
你好 戴维 你好
Look, I know this is a lot, but...
我知道这个派对让你无所适从 但是
It's good for you.
但这对你有好处
The smallest thing can trigger your memory.
很小的事也可以唤起你的记忆
Just try and have fun.
试着融入 让自己开心
Thank you, Dr. Whale.
谢谢你 威尔医生
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
You know why he doesn't remember?
你知道他为什么不记得吗
The curse isn't working on him yet.
因为诅咒还没对他产生影响
Henry...
亨利
David has amnesia.
戴维是失忆了
Which is preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story
而这恰好让诅咒不能用假的记忆替换掉
with fake memories.
他在童话故事中的记忆
Right, because everyone here has fake stories
对 因为这儿所有人的记忆都是假的
that prevent them from remembering who they really are.
假记忆让他们不能记起自己原本的身份
Right, and now is our chance to help him.
没错 现在正是我们帮助他的机会
We just have to get him to remember that he's--
我们得帮他想起他就是
He's prince charming.
他就是白马王子
We just have to jog his memory
我们得撮合他和布兰切特老师
by getting him and Ms. Blanchard together.
以促使他逐渐想起
Didn't we just try that?
我们不是试过了吗
And it woke him up.
所以他醒了
You're the ones who saved me, right?
是你们救了我 对吧
Oh. Yeah, I-I guess.
是 没错
And, uh, you're also the only ones I know here.
你们也是我在这里唯一认识的人
You can hide with us.
你可以和我们一起躲这儿
Fantastic.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
So... you ever use a sword?
你用过剑吗
I'm sorry?
不好意思 你说什么
Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right?
艾玛 你和玛丽·玛格丽特一起住吧
You know if she's coming tonight?
她今晚会来吗
No, she couldn't make it.
不 她来不了
Oh.
这样啊
You should go out there.
你应该去外面待着
There's plenty of food.
食物已经够多了
Go.
去吧
Be with your husband.
和你丈夫待一起
I lost him once, now I have him back.
我失去过他 现在他回来了
But it's like I still don't have him back.
但好像他依然不在我身边
You have no idea how that feels.
你不知道那是什么滋味
Actually, I do.
事实上 我知道
I lost someone once, too.
我也曾失去过某人
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
But the love I lost, there's no bringing him back.
但我失去的人已不可能再找回
You have a chance here.
你还有机会
Go to him.
去找他吧
You're right.
你说的对
And, Regina, thank you.
瑞金娜 谢谢你
Thank you for being such a good friend.
谢谢你对我这么好
It's been so lonely. I'm not used to having one.
我一直很孤单 有了朋友都有点不习惯
Neither am I.
我也是
Well, like it or not,
不管你是否喜欢
you have one now.
现在你有我这个朋友了
Have you seen David?
你们看见戴维了吗
Um... he...
他...
No.
没看见
Did you not get the invite?
你没收到邀请吗
David.
戴维
Here.
让我来
So I heard you resigned from the hospital.
听说你辞了医院的志愿者工作
Was it me?
是因为我吗
Because of what I told you,
因为我表白了
about how I felt,
我的感觉
about you.
对你的感觉
Come on. Don't tell me it's one-sided.
拜托 别说我是一厢情愿
You're married. It should be no-sided.
你已有家室 一厢情愿都不应该
What it should be doesn't matter.
事情该怎样不重要
Whoever married Kathryn-- it's not me.
不论是谁娶的凯思琳 肯定不是现在的我
I didn't choose her.
我没选她
I'm choosing you.
我选的是你
Now I know you feel it. I can tell.
我知道你也有感觉 我看得出来
I know you think that we have this connection,
你认为我们之间冥冥中有牵连
but maybe...
但或许...
It's because I happened to be the person who saved your life?
只是因为我碰巧是你的救命恩人呢
So... why don't we leave it at that?
所以 不如就此打住吧
Next time, make sure I'm really dead.
下一次 要确认我真死了
Well done.
做得不错
"Well done"?
只是"做得不错"
There's an understatement.
说得太保守了
You see what my son did to that brute?
看见犬子如何对付那个暴徒了吗
He just killed the unkillable.
他刚杀死了那个不死之身
Ahh, a valiant feat, for sure,
确实是勇猛非凡
but it is still just a man.
但对手仍只是个人类
Can he do the same with a dragon?
他能和龙一比高下吗
Do fairies sprinkle dust? Do trolls live under bridges?
仙女能撒魔粉 食人怪住在桥下吗
Father, relax.
别急 父王
I can kill whatever beast you set after me.
无论什么野兽我都能消灭
My kingdom is plagued by a dragon
我的王国饱受巨龙之害
like nothing you've ever faced before.
此龙你闻所未闻
He has killed every warrior that's tried to slay him.
他杀了所有除龙勇士
He's yet to face me.
那是他还没遇到我
My kingdom needs this threat vanquished.
我的王国需要消除这一威胁
And my kingdom needs gold.
而我的王国需要金子
I'm sure we can work something out.
我相信会有办法解决
Careful. Remember what happened to Frederick.
当心 忘了弗雷德里克吗 别重蹈覆辙
Your sword.
举起你的剑
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表