There is a town in Maine...
在缅因州有个小镇
I'd like a room.
我想订个房♥间
Welcome to Storybrooke.
欢迎来到童话镇
Where every storybook character you've ever known...
这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物
is trapped between two worlds...
他们被困在两个世界之间
An evil queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here.
巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里
And now they don't remember who they are.
如今他们不记得自己是谁
Victims of a powerful curse...
强大诅咒的受害者们
Everything you love, everything all of you love,
你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切
will be taken from you.
都将永远从你们身边夺走
That can only be broken by one person.
只有一人可将它解除
It's your destiny.
这是你的使命
You're gonna bring back the happy endings.
你会带来那个幸福的结局
You enjoy your stay.
希望你喜欢这里
The missing pages where are they?
被撕掉的那几页在哪里
It's an old book. Stuff's missing.
这是本旧书 难免缺页
What do you care?
干嘛这么大反应
I care because you think I'm some Evil Queen.
因为你觉得我像巫后
And that hurts me, Henry.
这让我很难过 亨利
I'm your mother. No, you're not.
我是你妈妈 不 你不是
Well, then, who is?
那你妈妈是谁
That woman you brought here?
你带回来的那个女人吗
I don't like what she or this book is doing to you.
我不喜欢她和这本书对你的影响
Thankfully both are no longer an issue.
谢天谢地 两者都不再是问题了
What?
怎么了
Hey, how about that?
钟响了 不错吧
Guess those rusty old innards
看来钟内生锈的零件
finally straightened themselves out, huh?
终于自我修复了
Yes, how about that, indeed.
对 确实是这么回事
Did you know the honey crisp tree
你可知道 在众多苹果树中
is the most vigorous and hardy of all apple trees?
蜜脆树是最有生命力 最抗寒的吗
It can survive temperatures as low as 40 below and keep growing.
即使在零下40度 它也能存活生长
It can weather any storm.
它能经受任何风暴
I have one that I've tended to since I was a little girl...
从小我就希望能自己种一棵
And to this day I have yet to taste anything
时至今日 我都没尝到过
more delicious than the fruit it offers.
比它更美味的水果
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your drive home.
这筐够你在路上享用了
Actually, I'm gonna stay for a while.
其实 我想在这里待上一阵
I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
我觉得这主意不怎么样
Henry has enough issues.
亨利的问题已经够多了
He doesn't need you confusing him.
你不要再给他增添困扰了
All due respect, madame mayor,
恕我直言 镇长女士
the fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last 12 hours
十二小时内 你威胁了我两次
makes me want to stay more.
让我更想留在这里了
Since when were apples a threat?
送苹果也算是威胁吗
I can read between the lines.
我知道你话里有话
Sorry. I just want to make sure Henry's okay.
抱歉 我只想确定亨利没事
He's fine, dear.
他很好 亲爱的
Any problems he has are being taken care of.
他所有的麻烦都在得到解决
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
It means I have him in therapy.
意思是 我在让他接受治疗
It's all under control.
一切都在掌控之中
Take my advice, Ms. Swan,
接受我的劝告 斯旺女士
only one of us knows what's best for Henry.
我们中只有一人知道 什么对亨利最有益
Yeah, I'm starting to think you're right about that.
是的 我开始觉得你说得没错了
It's time for you to go.
你该离开了
Or what?
否则如何
Don't underestimate me, Ms. Swan.
别低估我 斯旺女士
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
你根本不知道我能做出什么来
I shall destroy your happiness...
我会倾尽一生...
if it is the last thing I do.
摧毁你们的幸福
Would you like something to drink?
您需要喝一杯吗
Do I look like I need a drink?
你觉得我需要喝酒定神吗
I was only trying to help.
我只是想尽力服侍您
Thank you.
谢谢
Now that was an awfully big threat.
你威胁别人的话真狠毒
Destroy everyone's happiness?
摧毁所有人的幸福
How do you plan on accomplishing that?
你准备如何实现它
The Dark Curse.
黑暗之咒
Are you sure, your majesty?
您确定吗 陛下
You said you'd never use it.
你说过不再用它了
You made a deal when you gave away that curse.
你放弃毒咒时跟她达成了协议
You traded it away.
你把它卖♥♥掉了
She won't be happy to see you.
她看见您不会高兴的
Since when do I care about anyone else's happiness but mine?
我什么时候在乎过别人高不高兴
Prepare the carriage.
赶紧备车
We're going to the Forbidden Fortress.
我们要去"禁堡"走一趟
How are you, dear?
亲爱的 你最近好吗
I'm doing fine.
我挺好的
Are you?
是吗
If it were me,
如果换成我
I'd be simply tortured,
看着白雪公主得到幸福
watching that flake of snow so happy.
肯定已经痛不欲生了
Weren't you about the same age when you were to be married
当初她破坏你婚礼的时候
before she ruined it all? Yes, you were.
你不也像她现在这么大吗
Yes, it was about the same age you were
是啊 你像她这么大的时候
when that Sleeping Beauty got the best of you,
睡美人把你的一切都毁了
my dear Maleficent.
亲爱的玛琳菲森[万圣节女巫]
I soldiered on, as you will, too, hopefully.
我挺过来了 希望你也一样
Enough games. You know why I'm here.
别拐弯抹角了 你知道我来干什么
I need my curse back.
把咒语还给我
It's not yours anymore.
已经不是你的咒语了
A deal's a deal.
我们说好的
I traded you my Sleeping Curse.
我用昏睡咒换你的暗黑咒
Which failed, undone by a simple kiss.
王子一个吻就破了你那垃圾咒语
Now please, return what's mine.
把我的咒语还给我
The Dark Curse? Really?
你真的要用暗黑咒吗
You must know that not even its unholy power
你得明白 就算是暗黑咒的强大力量
can bring your loved one back from the dead.
也无法让你的爱人起死回生
Have you considered a pet?
你想养个宠物吗
They can be quite comforting.
可以给你带来一些安慰
The only comfort for me is Snow White's suffering.
只有白雪公主的痛苦才能给予我安慰
Well, it's her wedding night.
现在是她的新婚之夜
I doubt she's suffering right now.
我可不觉得她有什么好痛苦的
I need that curse.
把我的咒语给我
I know you keep it hidden in the orb above your staff.
我知道它就藏在你魔杖的水晶球里
Hidden for the good of all, old friend.
老朋友 我把它藏起来是为了大家好
Whoever created that monstrosity
跟这个魔咒的创始人相比
makes the two of us look positively... moral.
你我就如圣人一般善良
Who did give it to you?
是谁把这个咒语给你的
Where I got it's none of your concern.
怎么得到的与你无关
Hand it back.
还给我
Must we do this?
非得动手吗
Alas, we must.
恐怕是的
No!
不要
Love is weakness, Maleficent.
爱使人软弱 玛琳菲森
I thought you knew that.
你应该比谁都明白
If you're going to kill me, kill me.
想杀我就动手吧
Why would I do that?
为什么要杀你
You're my only friend.
我可只有你这一个朋友
Don't do this.
别这样
This curse-- there are lines even we shouldn't cross.
有些界限就算你我也不应逾越
All power comes with a price.
获得力量总要付出代价
Enacting it will take a terrible toll.
施用暗黑咒的代价尤为惨重
It will leave an emptiness inside you...
它带给你内心的空虚
a void you will never be able to fill.
你永远也无法填满
So be it.
我不在乎
Who among us is tired of losing?
你们谁还没有厌倦失败
That's why I called you here...
我今天叫你们来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表