She does not have the power to appoint him.
她无权任命警长
The Town Charter clearly states "The Mayor shall appoint"--
本镇法律明文规定 镇长有权提名
A candidate. You can appoint a candidate.
候选人 你只可以提名候选人
It calls for an election.
然后由大家投票决定
The term "candidate" is applied loosely.
关于候选人这一项 执行起来是很宽松的
No, it's not. It requires a vote.
不 执行起来很严格 要进行选举
And guess what, Madam Mayor-- I'm running.
镇长女士 我要参加竞选
Fine. So is Sidney.
很好 西德尼也会参加
I am?
我参加吗
I am.
我参加
With my full support.
并有我全力支持
I'll guess we'll learn a little something
这么看来 我们很快就能对
about the will of the people.
民心所向略知一二
I guess we will.
我看也是
Another day gone.
又过了一天
There'll be no fleeing now.
现在逃不掉了
No.
是的
You need to find another way.
你需要另想办法
You need to choose a different path.
你需要另选出路
Choose?
选择
What choice do I have?
我哪有什么选择
Everyone has a choice.
人人都有选择
I'm the town...coward.
我是镇上的懦夫
The only choice I have...
我唯一能选的
is which corner to hide in.
就是何处可以藏身
I'm lame...
我腿瘸
friendless...
又没有朋友
The only thing I've got is my boy...
我只有儿子和我相依为命
And they're gonna take him away from me.
他们还要把他从我身边抢走
If they take him away, I will truly...
如果他们把他从我身边带走
truly become dust.
我就真的没有活着的意义了
Not if you have power.
如果你有力量就可以改变这些
You may as well say diamonds.
你怎么不说用钻石可以改变一切呢
Get a hold of yourself.
振作点
Think.
仔细想想
Why do you think that someone as powerful as the dark one
你觉得为什么像黑暗者这么强大的人
would work for a useless fool like the Duke of the Frontlands?
会给方特兰公爵这种鼠辈效力
Tell me.
为什么
The Duke has the dark one in thrall.
黑暗者受到了公爵的束缚
He's enslaved him with the power of a mystical dagger.
他用一把神秘匕♥首♥的力量奴役了他
And on the blade is written a name--
匕♥首♥刃上有一个名字
The true name of the dark one.
那是黑暗者的真实姓名
If you were to steal the dagger...
如果你偷来了这把匕♥首♥
then you would control the dark one yourself,
你就将成为黑暗者的主人
and then no one
从此再也没人
would be able to take your son away from you.
能把你的儿子抢走
But...
可是
to keep a man like the dark one as a slave?
让强大的黑暗者做我的奴隶
No. I-I can't.
我可做不到
I'd be terrified.
我会吓破胆
Then perhaps
或者
instead of controlling the power...
你不用控制他的力量
you need to take it.
你可以夺取他的力量
Regina.
瑞金娜
Shall I move some things,
我是不是应该把东西挪开
make a bit of space for your rage?
好给你发泄的空间
You found that loophole in the Town Charter.
你在童话镇法典里找到了漏洞
Legal documents-- contracts if you like--
法律文书 或者说合约
always been a fascination of mine.
正是我兴趣所在
Yes, you love to trifle with technicalities.
是 你就喜欢咬文嚼字
I like small weapons, you see--
我喜欢小巧的武器 比如
the needle,
针头
the pen,
钢笔
the fine point of a deal.
合约的细节之处
Subtlety-- not your style, I know.
谨小慎微不是你的风格 这我知道
You're a bastard.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
I think your grief's getting the better of you, Regina.
可别被悲伤蒙蔽了双眼 瑞金娜
Shame what happened to Graham.
很遗憾格兰姆就这么去了
Don't you talk about him.
不许你提起他
You know nothing.
你什么都不懂
What is there to know? He died.
还需要知道什么吗 他死了
Are you really going up against me?
你真要和我对着干吗
Not directly.
我不会明目张胆
We are, after all,
毕竟 我俩
both invested in the common good.
目标一致
We're just picking different sides.
只是选择不同立场而已
Well, I think you picked a really slow horse this time.
我认为这次你选了极弱的一方
It's not like you to back a loser.
支持输家 这可不像你
She hasn't lost yet. She will.
她还没输呢 她必输无疑
Never underestimate someone who's acting for their child.
永远不要低估为了自己孩子挺身而出的人
He's not her child.
他不是她的孩子
Not legally.
从法律上讲不是
Now who's trifling with technicalities?
瞧瞧现在谁开始咬文嚼字了
How was school?
今天上得好吗
Okay.
还好
You're reading that paper pretty hard.
看报纸看得挺专注的
Sidney wrote it.
西德尼撰稿
Is it a lie?
这是假的吗
No.
不是
I was born in jail?
我是在监狱出生的吗
Yes.
是的
These records were supposed to be sealed.
这些档案本应被封存起来的
Tell me you're not scarred for life.
告诉我这不会给你留下终生的心理创伤
I'm not.
我没有
Well, not by this.
至少不是因为这件事
Good. Then let's throw this out,
很好 那我们把报纸抛开
and we will get our news from something more reliable,
从更可靠的来源处获取点信息
like the internet.
例如互联网
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
这就是我一直试图告诉你的事
Good can't beat evil
正不胜邪
because good doesn't do this kind of thing.
因为正义一方不会做这种事
My mom plays dirty.
我妈妈贯使阴招
That's why you can't beat her, ever.
所以你永远也赢不了她
I have a new ally. Mr. Gold said he's gonna help.
我有新盟友了 戈登先生说他会帮我
Mr. Gold?
戈登先生
He's even worse than she is.
他甚至比我妈更阴
You already owe him one favor.
你已然欠他一个人情了
You don't want to owe him any more.
你不会想再欠他的
Don't do this.
别这样做
This was a juvie record.
这是一份青少年犯罪记录
This was sealed by court order.
已经根据法令封存了
I don't know how you got it,
我不知道你是如何拿到它的
but that's abuse of power and illegal.
但肯定是通过滥用职权非法获得
Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't want people to know
很抱歉 你不希望大家知道
you cut his cord with a shiv?
你是用剃刀割断了他的脐带吗
I don't care what people know,
我不在乎大家知道什么
but this hurts Henry.
但是这事伤害了亨利
He would've learned eventually.
他总会知道真♥相♥的
We all lose our heroes at some point.
在某些时刻 我们总会失去心中的英雄
He doesn't need to lose anything more.
他不应再失去更多了
He's depressed, Madam Mayor.
他很抑郁 镇长女士
He doesn't have any... any hope. Don't you see that?
他毫无...毫无期盼 你没看出来吗
He's fine.
他很好
He's not fine.
他一点也不好
I mean, think about it-- watching his adoptive mother
我的意思是 想想看 看着他养母
throw an illegal smear campaign against his birth mother?
对他生母进行非法诽谤
You don't think that would be upsetting?
你不认为这很令人沮丧吗
All I did was expose him to the truth.
我只是在告诉他真♥相♥
And as for the legality,
至于合法性问题
I did nothing wrong.
我没做错事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表