The only person I've ever seen
只有你一人
go head-to-head with Regina and win is you.
能和瑞金娜硬碰硬还占上风
That's because I know how to pick my battles.
那是因为我知道什么时候能出手
Then pick this one.
那你就出手帮我吧
I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'm just simply
很抱歉 我想我并不是
not the man to help you beat Mayor Mills.
那个能帮你打败米尔斯镇长的人
No. You're not.
对 你不是
Emma.
艾玛
Take it easy.
别激动啊
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
No. I am just about out options.
不好 我现在几乎走投无路
"Just about"?
"几乎"
You told me to beat Regina, I need to see the big picture.
你说想击败瑞金娜得着眼大局
Show it to me.
告诉是什么大局
Car trouble?
车出问题了吗
It won't start.
启动不了
I've got a car full of groceries,
我刚买♥♥了一车生活用品
And well, it hasn't exactly been a banner day.
今天似乎诸事不顺
Let's see.
我来看看
Your battery's dead.
你的电池没电了
What?
什么
I don't have any jumper cables,
我没有充电电线
but I can give you a ride home in my truck.
但我可以载你回家
Oh, no, no. Thank you, but I couldn't impose.
不用 谢谢 但我不想强人所难
I insist,
但我坚持
unless you want to have a car full of melted rocky road.
要不你的冰淇淋就得化一车了
Sure.
那多谢了
Thank you for being my knight in shining armor.
多谢你英雄救美
Well, it's more like flannel,
英雄谈不上
but you're welcome.
不过不客气
Hey, why don't you stay for dinner?
你要不要留下来吃晚饭
I bought more than enough for me and Henry,
我买♥♥了很多东西 我和亨利也吃不完
and...
而且
Well, I'm making lasagna.
我打算做意式千层面
Oh, I-I shouldn't.
还是算了吧
It's getting late,
天色已晚
and I've gotta get up early tomorrow for work.
而且我明天早上要早起工作
Of course.
那好吧
Oh, you can just set the bags over there.
你把东西放在那里就行了
What is it?
怎么了
Henry.
亨利
He's having dinner with Archie after his session
他不回来了 他在心理辅♥导♥结束后
instead of coming home.
会和阿奇一起吃晚餐
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Lately it seems like he'll do anything
最近他为了不跟我待在一起
to avoid spending time with me.
似乎是无所不用其极
But I-I shouldn't be burdening you with my problems.
我不应该拿我的问题来烦你
You've already helped me more than enough for one day.
你今天已经帮我很大的忙了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what?
你知道吗
I do love lasagna.
我还真爱吃意面
The evil queen will stop at nothing
邪恶的巫后会不惜一切代价
to destroy Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness.
去破坏白雪公主和白马王子的幸福
So we must stop at nothing to undo her curse.
所以我们也必须尽全力来破解她的诅咒
It's beautiful.
它真美
This is the last enchanted tree in the entire realm.
这是整个王国里最后一棵魔法树
It can be done.
没问题的
I could make a beautiful wardrobe out of this.
我能用它做一个美丽的衣橱
The tree contains enough magic
这棵树拥有足够的魔力
to protect two from the queen's curse.
保护两个人不被巫后的诅咒所伤
Before the curse strikes,
在诅咒生效前
before Snow gives birth to her child,
趁白雪还未生下孩子
she and the prince will enter the wardrobe
她和王子将会进入这个衣橱
and travel to a distant land,
被传送到一片遥远的土地上
a land without magic,
一片没有魔力的土地
where Snow will give birth to her child.
白雪会在那里生下她的孩子
Then when she reaches her 28th year,
等孩子到了28岁
she can begin the battle that will defeat the evil queen.
她就能发起战争并击败巫后
You see why it is vital that you complete the task at hand?
你明白自己的工作多重要了吧
Pinocchio wasn't always a real boy.
匹诺曹以前并不是真人
When the curse strikes,
当诅咒生效时
when the things we love are ripped away,
当我们所爱的所有事物都被卷走时
he will be turned back into wood again, won't he?
他会重新变成木头 对吗
I'm afraid it's impossible to say.
我想这还不好说
Uh... you're frightening the boy.
你吓着孩子了
Oh, no. Shh.
没事的
I will build your wardrobe,
我会把衣柜做好的
on one condition...
但我有一个条件
If Pinocchio can take the second spot in it.
第二个位置我要留给匹诺曹
You can't bargain like this,
你怎么能提出这样的条件
not when the entire realm is in danger.
我们现在整个世界都危在旦夕
If I don't, I will lose my boy,
如果不这么做 我就会失去我的孩子
maybe forever. I-I can't risk that.
可能会永远失去他 我不能冒这个险
Snow can raise the child without her husband.
白雪可以一个人抚养孩子
Geppetto, think about
盖比特 看看
the example you're setting for Pinocchio.
你给匹诺曹树了什么坏榜样
You may be a conscience,
你虽是我们的良知先生
but you have not earned the right to tell me what to do.
但你没资格对我指手画脚
Please.
别这样
I'm only trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Help?
帮忙
Help, like you "helped" my parents?
就像你当年帮我父母一样吗
Your debt to me can never be fulfilled.
你欠我的永远都还不清
But a start would be staying out of this.
所以现在这事你别管
Understand?
听明白了吗
Yes.
明白了
Good.
很好
Hey. Hey. Here.
来 过来
Here, boy.
好孩子
Pinocchio goes through...
匹诺曹也必须过去
or no one does.
不然谁都别去
And what will we tell the prince and Snow White?
那我们怎么跟王子和白雪说
You will tell them that the tree
你就告诉他们
contains enough magic to protect only one.
这棵树的魔法只够保护一个人
Do we have a deal...
你是同意
or no?
还是不同意
The tree is enchanted.
这棵树被施了魔法
If fashioned into a vessel, it can ward off any curse.
被做成容器的形状 它就可以抵御任何诅咒
Geppetto,
盖比特
can you build such a thing?
你能造出这样的东西吗
Me and my boy-- we can do it.
我和我的儿子 没问题
This will work.
这会有用的
We all must have faith.
我们都要有信心
There is, however, a catch.
但是 有一个弊端
The enchantment is indeed powerful,
这个魔力的确很强大
but all power has its limits.
但所有的力量都是有限的
and this tree can protect only one.
这棵树只能保护一个人
A choice must be made.
你们必须做出抉择
August, you gonna tell me
奥古斯特 你得说清楚
where we're going and how it's gonna help me beat Regina?
我们要去哪儿 这怎么能帮我对付瑞金娜
We're going on a trip, Emma,
我们要去一个地方 艾玛
so I can tell you somebody's story.
我好给你讲一个人的故事
Whose story?
谁的故事
Mine.
我的
How did you like it?
味道怎么样
Best lasagna I ever had.
这是我这辈子吃过的最好的千层面了
You really know how to work some magic.
你还真是身怀绝技啊
Here. Let me get the dishes.
我来收拾盘子吧
Oh, no, David.
不用了 戴维
No, no, no, no. It's the least I can do.
别别 这个至少得让我来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表