Take that.
接着
David! David, is that you?
戴维 戴维 是你吗
Excuse me, ma'am?
抱歉 女士
Ma'am, you can't be in here, please.
女士 您不能进来
Oh, my god. You can't be here right now.
我的天 现在您不能待在这里
David. You can't be here, ma'am.
戴维 请您出去吧 女士
Will you wait over here for a second, okay?
请您来这边等着行吗
Who is that?
那是谁
His wife.
他妻子
So...
那么
oh, you probably want this.
也许你想要这个
Right, the gold. Thank you.
对 金子 谢谢
And, um, you can't get married without this.
没有这个你就不能结婚了
I know. Not your style.
我知道 不是你的风格
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法能知道是不是
Yeah, not me at all.
对 一点都不适合我
I'm sure your fiancee will love it.
我肯定你的未婚妻会很喜欢它
You know, if you need more, you can have the rest.
如果你还需要 剩下的你可以拿去
The ring is all I require.
我只要戒指
Oh, no. I'm good, thanks.
不 不用了 谢谢
We both got what we wanted.
我们都得偿所愿了
Well, wherever you're going, be careful.
不管你要去哪里 小心点
If you need anything...
如果你需要什么
You'll find me.
你会找到我的
Always.
无论何时
I almost believe that.
我都快信以为真了
Well, good-bye, Snow White.
再见了 白雪公主
Good-bye, Prince Charming.
再见了 白马王子
I told you, it's James.
都告诉你了 叫詹姆斯
Nah. Still like "Charming" Better.
不 还是王子好听
His name is David Nolan, and that's his wife Kathryn.
他叫戴维·诺兰 那是他老婆凯思琳
And the joy on her face-- well...
她脸上的喜悦之色
it's put me in quite the forgiving mood.
让我的心都变软了
We'll talk about your insubordination later.
回头再跟你算不听话的账
Do you know what insubordination means?
你知道不听话意味着什么吗
It means you're grounded.
意味着你被禁足了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for finding my David.
谢谢你找到我的戴维
Um, I don't-- I don't understand.
我不 我不明白
You didn't--you didn't know that he was here in a coma?
你不 之前你不知道他昏迷躺在这儿吗
A few years ago, David and I were... not getting along.
几年前 戴维和我 相处得并不好
It was my fault. I know that now.
是我的错 我现在知道了
I was difficult and unsupportive.
我不随和也没给他什么帮助
I told him if he didn't like things, he could leave,
我跟他说如果他不喜欢 可以离开
and he did,
于是他离开了
and I didn't stop him.
我也没有阻止他
It was the worst mistake I ever made.
这是我犯过的最愚蠢的错误
You didn't go look for him?
你没找过他吗
I assumed he'd left town all this time.
我以为他这段时间不在镇上
Now I know why I never heard from him.
现在知道他为什么音讯全无了
Now I get to do what I've wanted to do forever--
现在我可以做我一直想做的事了
say "I'm sorry."
说对不起
Now we get a second chance.
现在我们有了重新开始的机会
That's... wonderful.
真是太好了
Well, it's something of a miracle.
有种东西叫奇迹
He's okay?
他没事吧
Physically, he's on the mend.
他的生命体征在恢复
Um, his memory is another issue.
但记忆是另一个问题
It may take time, if at all.
需要一些时间来恢复
What brought him back?
他怎么会醒来呢
That's the thing. There's no explanation.
很多事情没办法解释
Something just clicked in him.
某些事情触动了他
He just got up and decided to go for a stroll?
他起来之后决定去散个步吗
He woke up and he was delirious,
他醒来后神志不清
and... his first instinct was to go find something, I guess.
第一个反应就是去找某件东西
Someone.
某个人
Can I see him?
我能见他吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Henry, let's go.
亨利 我们走
Wait. My backpack.
等下 我的背包
Don't believe them.
别相信他们
You're the one he was looking for.
他要找的人是你
Henry.
亨利
He was going to the Troll Bridge.
他要去食人♥兽♥大桥
It's like the end of the story.
就像故事的结局
Henry, he was going there
亨利 他去那里
because it's the last thing I read to him.
是因为那是我念给他的最后一句话
No, it's because you belong together.
不 是因为你们注定在一起
Henry.
亨利
Madame Mayor?
镇长阁下
Wait by the car?
去车那边等
Ms. Swan, I let you off the hook back there. Don't press it.
斯旺女士 我放了你一马 别太过分了
I'm sorry, but Mrs. Nolan--
抱歉 但是诺兰太太...
kinda feels like her story could be a load of crap.
我觉得她的故事太离谱了
All this time, there's a John Doe lying around in a coma
一直以来 一个无名氏昏迷不醒
and nobody puts it in the news?
却从没上过新闻
Nobody goes looking?
没有人找他
Something's not right here.
有些事情不对劲
Well, what else would make sense to you?
这里有什么事你觉得正常
Why would Ms. Nolan lie?
诺兰太太为什么撒谎呢
Oh, do you think I cast a spell on her?
你觉得我对她施咒了吗
I think it's rather strange
我觉得更奇怪的是
you've been his emergency contact all these years,
多年来 他的紧急联♥系♥人一直是你
and you only found her now.
而你却现在才找到她
Well, this town is bigger than you know.
镇子比你想象的要大
It's entirely possible to get lost here.
有人失踪也完全有可能
It's entirely possible for bad things to happen.
发生坏事也完全有可能
And just when it's convenient, you manage to solve the mystery?
只要时机合适 你就会解开谜团
Thanks to you. That tape you found--
多亏了你 你发现的录音带...
that was a stroke of genius.
是个神来之笔
So we went back and looked at past tapes.
我们回去查了一下以往的录像带
Turns out Mr. Doe's been talking in his sleep.
结果发现无名氏先生说梦话
He's been calling out for a "Kathryn."
他一直在呼唤"凯思琳"这个名字
After that, it wasn't hard to put the pieces together.
然后 整个事情就明朗了
And here I thought you and Mary Margaret would be pleased.
我估计你和玛丽·玛格丽特都会很高兴的
True love won out.
真爱最终获胜
So bask in the moment, dear.
尽情享受这一刻吧 亲爱的
Were it not for you two,
要不是有你俩帮忙
they would have lived their lives completely alone.
他们就会孤独一生
That's why I'm willing to forgive your incessant rudeness,
所以我打算原谅你一直以来的无礼
because...
因为...
all this has reminded me of something also very important...
这件事提醒了我一些重要的东西...
how grateful I am to have Henry.
我应该感谢上苍让我拥有亨利
Because not having someone...
因为得不到一个人...
that's the worst curse imaginable.
是最狠毒的诅咒
Emma.
艾玛
Sorry to bother you so late.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
Is that...
那间...
spare room still available?
空房♥还给我留着吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表