I don't know how it happened, but it was never real.
我不知道为何会这样 但它从来都不是真的
I know that now.
我现在明白了
The way David looks at Mary Margaret...
戴维看玛丽·玛格丽特的眼神
that's what I want for me...
正是我想要的
And I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna find it.
我要去大千世界 寻找我自己的爱情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm sticking to my plan. I'm moving to Boston...
我要坚持原计划 搬去波士顿
Alone.
独自一人
If I stay here, I'll never be happy.
如果我待在这里 永远都不会快乐
And what about David?
那戴维怎么办
I wrote him a letter--
我给他写了一封信
him and Mary Margaret.
写给他和玛丽·玛格丽特
I told them they should be together.
我告诉他们 他们应该在一起
Uh, I'm sorry. You did what?
什么 你干了什么
I can't see him, not now.
我现在无法面对他
It's just too painful.
太痛苦了
I'm gonna miss you, Regina.
我会想你的 瑞金娜
You've been a good friend to me.
你一直是我的好朋友
You're really going?
你真的要去吗
You know, it's funny.
有趣的是
I've always had this irrational fear of leaving Storybrooke,
我一直对离开童话镇有种无端的恐惧
like something just was holding me back. Is that crazy?
就像有东西牵制着我 很奇怪吧
No.
不奇怪
Change is always frightening.
变化总令人恐惧
But you know what, Kathryn?
但你知道吗 凯思琳
This just may be what you need.
也许这正是你需要的
Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.
或许你能找到你想要的
Water from Lake Nostos,
纳斯托斯湖的湖水
as requested.
依你所求
Remarkable!
不可思议
But how did you manage to slay the beast?
你是如何战胜水怪的
Oh, the fate of your true love was at stake,
事关你爱人的命运
and it was a battle I couldn't afford to lose.
这是场绝不能输的战役
Abigail, what happened to me?
艾比盖尔 我出什么事了
You were trapped, but now you're free.
你被困住了 但你现在自♥由♥了
This is James.
他是詹姆斯
He's the one who freed you.
就是他让你重获自♥由♥
I am forever indebted to you.
你的恩情我永世都无法还清了
Well, pay me back by walking down the aisle...
若想回报我 就与你真心所爱之人
with someone you truly belong with.
步入婚姻的殿堂吧
And perhaps giving me a horse and supplies for a journey as well.
或许还可以送我一匹马和一些远行的物品
Done.
没问题
Thank you...
谢谢...
so much.
非常感谢
Where will you go?
你要去哪
To find Snow White.
去找白雪公主
You are going after her.
你要去把她找回来
True love isn't easy,
真爱不易得到
but it must be fought for,
但必须努力争取
because once you find it,
因为一旦找到了真爱
it can never be replaced.
就永远无法替代
How will you know where to find her?
你怎么知道去哪找她
Well, a bird helped me track her down once.
曾经有只鸟帮我找到了她
Hopefully, it can again.
希望这次也能成功
Well, then good luck.
那就祝你好运吧
Oh, and, James, please make haste.
詹姆斯 还有 动作要快
When King George discovers
乔治国王如果发现
that the union of the kingdoms has been ruined,
王国间的政♥治♥联姻泡汤了
he will come after you.
他会追杀你的
Some people will stop at nothing
有些人就会这样
to destroy the happiness of others.
不惜一切毁掉别人的幸福
Wow! I love that game.
我超喜欢这个游戏的
"Space Paranoids," right?
叫"疯狂太空" 对吗
Yeah. My mom got it for me.
对 我妈买♥♥给我的
I used to play that all the time when I was a kid.
我小时候一玩就是一整天
Relax. It's all in the wrists.
放松 全靠腕部力量
My mom's picking me up in, like, five minutes.
我妈还有五分钟就来接我了
All right, I'll be quick then.
好吧 那我就快点说
I just have something I'd like to give you.
我有样东西要给你
You found it! Where'd you get it?
你找到了 在哪找到的
I found it in a gutter.
在排水沟里
It must have fallen off the dump truck on the way to the junkyard
估计是垃圾车去垃圾场时掉下来的
and got tossed around in the rain
掉在雨中
and somehow made its way back to me.
不知怎的 让我找到了
Wow. That's crazy.
天啊 太不可思议了
What other explanation could there be?
还会有其他什么可能呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Well, whatever happened,
无论发生了什么
it came back to me.
它回到我身边了
Maybe it means our luck is changing.
或许这意味着我们的好运要来了
Operation Cobra is back on.
"眼镜蛇行动"再度启动
It's a sign.
这是一种启示
Things are gonna be better.
一切都会好起来
I hope you're right, kid.
希望你是对的 孩子
I gotta go.
我得走了
Snow!
白雪
Snow White!
白雪
Snow!
白雪
Are you there?!
你在吗
She's gone.
她走了
She never came back after she went to find you.
自从她去找你 就再也没回来过
Then I'll find her.
那我要找到她
I will always find her.
我总是能找到她
And I will convince her that we belong together.
我要说服她 我们是彼此的归宿
I will always fight for her, no matter what comes between us.
不论有什么艰难险阻 我永远会为她而努力争取
It won't be much of a fight.
用不着争取什么
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Snow wants to be with you more than anything.
白雪不知道有多么想和你在一起
Don't mock me.
别和我开玩笑了
Snow told me that we can't be together
白雪说我们不能在一起
because she doesn't love me.
是因为她不爱我
She left here to break up your wedding
她离开这里 想去阻止你结婚
because she's in love with you.
正是因为她爱你
Unless something changed her mind along the way.
除非 有什么事让她改主意了
Not something.
不是什么事
Someone.
是某个人
James?
詹姆斯
Who are they?
他们是谁
That's someone. King george.
那就是"某个人" 乔治国王
Bring me his head!
拿下他的人头
Come on!
快上马
Hyah!
驾
You feel like talking about it yet?
想聊聊吗
Nope.
不想
You wanna be alone?
那你想一个人待着吗
Nope.
不想
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表