A wolf.
一匹狼
I saw that I had a knife in my hand,
我看见我手里拿着一把刀
And I was with mary margaret.
跟玛丽·玛格丽特在一起
Were you about to hurt her?
你是要伤害她吗
Yes. How do you know that?
是 你怎么知道的
Because Mary Margaret...
因为玛丽·玛格丽特
is snow white,
就是白雪公主
which makes you...
这就意味着
The Huntsman.
你是猎人
So you really think that I... could be another person?
你真认为我是另外一个人吗
Makes total sense. You were raised by wolves.
当然有可能 你被狼群抚养长大
That's why you keep seeing one.
所以你总是看见狼
It's your friend, your guide.
它是你的朋友 你的向导
It's trying to help you.
它想帮助你
I'm remembering this because I kissed your mother?
我回想起这一切 因为我吻了你妈妈
How is that possible?
这是为什么
Well, you two do have a special connection.
你俩确实有特殊的关系
She owes you her life.
她欠你一条命
Why?
为什么
Snow white's her mother,
白雪公主是她的妈妈
and you spared her.
而你放过了白雪公主
If you hadn't...
如果你没有
My mom wouldn't have been born.
就不会有我妈妈
Well, what happened after I spared Snow White?
我放过了白雪公主之后发生了什么事
The Queen took your heart.
女王取走了你的心
She ripped it out. It's kinda her thing.
亲手挖出来 这是她的风格
She never wanted you to be able to feel again.
她想让你从此不再有感情
Let me see that book.
让我看看那本书
What's that?
这是什么
I saw that, too. The wolf was howling at it.
我看见过 狼朝着它嚎叫
That's her vault.
是她的地下室
That's where she put your heart.
她把你的心藏于此地
The wolf wants me to find it.
那条狼想让我找到心脏
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢你 亨利
I hear you're having a rough day.
我听说你今天不太顺利
Who says?
谁说的
Pretty much everyone.
大家都这么说
I think maybe you need to go home and get some rest.
你还是回家好好休息吧
I'm fine.
我没事
No, Graham, you're not fine.
格兰姆 你不好
You just went to see a 10-year-old for help.
你居然向一个十岁的孩子求助
He's the only one making any sense.
只有他还说得有点道理
What's going on?
发生了什么事
What's... really going on?
到底发生了什么事
It's my heart, Emma. I need to find it.
艾玛 我得找到我的心
Okay.
好吧
So... how are you gonna do that?
那... 你要怎么做
I just need to follow the wolf.
跟随狼的指引
What? What wolf?
什么 什么狼
From my dreams.
我梦里的狼
He's gonna help me find my heart.
他会帮我找到心脏
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
thought we were talking in a metaphor here.
以为你是用心脏做比喻
You really think you don't have a heart?
你真认为自己没有心脏
It's the only thing that makes any sense.
只有这样才说得通
It's the only thing that explains
只有这个能解释
why I don't feel anything.
为什么我没有感觉
Listen to me, Graham. You have a heart.
听我说 格兰姆 你有心脏
I can prove it.
我能证明
See?
感觉到没
It's beating.
这是心脏的跳动
It's real.
真的心脏
Feel that.
用心感觉
That is your heart.
这是你的心脏
No. It's the curse.
不 这是诅咒的原因
You can't really believe that's true.
你不会真♥相♥信这事吧
What?
怎么了
Graham! Graham, be careful.
格兰姆 格兰姆 小心
He's my friend. He won't hurt us.
它是我的朋友 不会伤害我们
What is it?
这是什么
It's my heart.
我的心脏
It's in there.
在这里面
I have to look in there. Oh, no. Stop, stop.
我得进去看看 别 别进去
I have to get in there. Please. Graham, come on.
我得进去看看 格兰姆 醒醒吧
You really think that your heart is in there?
你真认为你的心脏在里面
Okay.
好吧
Let's find out.
我们去看看
Come on!
开啊
Wait here.
在这里等着
I see you're still in mourning.
你还戴着孝啊
The time for mourning is over.
服丧期已经过了
I simply found that black suits me.
我只是觉得黑色很适合我
Now tell me.
现在告诉我
Is Snow dead?
白雪死了吗
The young girl's heart, as you requested.
如你所求 这是她的心
First, there's something I must do.
但我得先做件事
What's this?
这是什么
The girl wanted you to have it.
她希望我把它交给你
Read it to me.
念给我听
Dearest stepmother,
我最亲爱的继母
by the time you read this, I will be dead.
当你读到这封信的时候 我已经死了
I understand that you will
我知道由于我的缘故
never have love in your life because of me.
你的生活已无爱相伴
So it's only fitting that I'll be denied that same joy as well.
所以让我得不到快乐 也是理所当然
For the sake of kingdom,
为了王国
I hope my death satisfies your need for revenge,
我希望我的死能满足你报复的欲望
allowing you to rule my father's subjects as they deserve,
使你以怜悯仁慈之心统治父王的臣民
with compassion and a gentle hand.
这是他们应得的
I know what you think you're doing is vengeance.
我知道你觉得杀了我是为了复仇
I prefer to think of it as sacrifice,
但我更愿意把我的死当做是
for the good of all.
为了所有人的幸福而做的牺牲
With that in mind, I welcome the end.
带着这个想法 我乐于接受死亡
I want you to take my last message to heart.
希望你能够将我的遗言铭记于心
I'm sorry, and I forgive you."
我很抱歉 我原谅你的所作所为
Don't tell me you're becoming a sheep.
不要告诉我你变成了软弱的羔羊
She put others before herself,
她把别人放在第一位
and yet you hate her.
你却依然恨她
What did she do to you?
她对你做了什么
I shared a secret with her,
我告诉了她一个秘密
and she couldn't keep it.
但是她没能保密
And that betrayal...
那次背叛...
Cost me dearly.
让我付出惨痛代价
Now...
现在...
Show me her heart.
把她的心给我
It should open.
应该会打开啊
This isn't her heart.
这不是她的心
This isn't a human heart!
这不是人类的心
What did you do?
你做了什么
It's got to be in here...
肯定是在这里
Somewhere.
某个地方
There's gotta be a hidden door.
应该有个暗门
A lever...
机关
Something.
肯定有些什么
Graham. Hey, Graham.
格兰姆 嘿 格兰姆
There's nothing in here.
这里什么都没有
There has to be. And if there isn't, then...
必须有 如果没有的话...
It's okay.
没事的
It's going to be okay.
会没事的
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你们在干什么呢
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表