Are you referring to Graham's death as better?
你觉得格兰姆的死是件好事吗
No.
不
He was a good man, Ms. Swan.
他是个好人 斯旺女士
He made this town safe, and forgive me for saying it,
他保障了镇子的安全 恕我冒昧
but you have not earned the right to wear his badge.
你可没有资格接替他的位置
Graham picked me... to be deputy.
格兰姆选了我来当副警长
He was wrong.
他选错了人
No, he knew what he was doing.
不 他知道自己该选什么样的人
He freed this office from your leash.
他设法让警署摆脱了你的控制
You're not getting it back.
你别想卷土重来
Actually, I just did.
事实上 我已经做到了
Ms. Swan, you're fired.
斯旺女士 你被开除了
Toaster broken?
烤箱坏了吗
It wasn't when I started with it.
刚开始还是好的
Pretty sure it is now.
但它现在肯定坏了
I just needed to hit something.
我就是得出出气
What's going on?
怎么了
Regina fired me
瑞金娜开除了我
so she could put one of her own puppets in as sheriff.
这样她就可以让自己的傀儡坐上警长之位
That's my job.
那是我的职位
Never heard you so passionate about it before.
头回知道你如此热衷这个职位
What happened?
发生了什么
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我就是
I know I want it back.
我想要回那份工作
There must be a reason.
你这样肯定是有原因的吧
Maybe...
大概
I just want to beat her.
我就是想打败她
Good evening, Ms. Swan. Sorry for the intrusion.
晚上好 斯旺女士 叨扰您了
There's something I'd like to discuss with you.
有些事情 我想跟您谈谈
I'll let you two talk.
我这就回避
Come on in.
进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I,
我
I heard about what happened. Such an injustice.
我都听说了 这真不公平
Yeah, well, what's done is done.
是啊 可木已成舟
Spoken like a true fighter.
这口气倒像个真正的斗士
I don't know what chance I have.
我毫无机会
She's Mayor, and I'm...
她是镇长 而我不过是
Well... Me.
我而已
Ms. Swan, two people with a common goal
斯旺女士 若是两个人目标一致
can accomplish many things.
可成大事
Two people with a common enemy...
若是两个人同仇敌忾
can accomplish even more.
将所向披靡
How would you like a benefactor?
你想让我帮你吗
A benefactor?
帮我
Do you mind?
介意坐下谈吗
You know...
知道吗
It really is, quite shocking
真是令人震惊
how few people study the Town Charter.
人们对于童话镇法典竟所知无几
The Town Charter?
童话镇法典
Well, it's quite comprehensive.
它规定的内容甚为全面
And the Mayor's authority?
至于镇长的职权
Well, maybe she's not quite as powerful as she seems.
或许 她并不是真的能一手遮天
Bae.
小比
Bae.
小比
Waken up, son. Come on, waken up, son.
醒醒 儿子 快点醒醒 孩子
We're going now. We're going now. Come on. Come on.
我们得走了 得走了 快点
It feels wrong to run away.
我觉得不应该逃跑
It's worse to die, son.
总比送死好 孩子
I'm not having you taken away to that ogres-war.
我不能把你送进战争虎口
Alms for the poor? Alms for the poor?
施舍点吧 可怜可怜穷♥人♥吧
Yes.
好的
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Are we sure there's no other way?
真的没有别的办法了吗
Oh, I can't lose you, Bae.
我不能失去你 小比
You're all I got left, son.
我就你一个亲人了
You don't understand what war is like,
你不知道战争有多可怕
what they do to you.
敌人有多残暴
Quick. Hide. In the ditch. Hide. Go. Go.
快 藏起来 藏在沟里 快
Go! Stop right there!
快 不许动
What are you doing on the King's Road?
你们在这儿干什么呢
We have some wool to sell at the fair in Longbourne, sir.
我们想去朗伯恩的集市卖♥♥点羊毛 大人
I know you, don't I?
我认得你 是不是
What was your name?
你叫什么名字
Spindleshanks?
细腿杆子
Threadwhistle?
细脚哨子
Hobblefoot?
跛足佬
His name's Rumplestiltskin.
他的名字是朗普斯金
Hush, boy.
别说话 孩子
Rumple...
朗普...
The man who ran.
逃跑的家伙
Is this your boy?
这是你儿子吗
How old is he?
他多大了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm Baelfire and I'm 13.
我叫比尔菲 13岁了
When's your birthday?
你生日是什么时候
In two days' time. Hush, boy.
两天后就是 安静 孩子
Did you teach him how to run as well, Rumplestiltskin?
朗普斯金 你是不是也教会他逃跑了
Did he tell you?
他告诉过你没
Did he tell you how he ran,
他有没有说过他是如何逃跑的
and the ogres turned the tide of the battle,
食人魔是如何反败为胜的
and all the others were killed?
其他将士又是如何命丧疆场的
And he returned home
他逃回家
to a wife who could not bear the sight of him.
而妻子嫌弃他 离他而去
Please.
拜托了
You see, women do not like to be married to cowards.
你瞧 女人可不想嫁给懦夫
Please don't speak to my boy like that.
请别跟我的孩子说这个
It's treason to avoid service.
逃避兵役是叛国大罪
Take the boy now.
现在就把孩子带走
No. No. No. No. What do you want?
别这样 你想要什么
What do I want?
我要什么
You have no money,
你身无分文
no influence, no land, no title, no power.
一穷二白 无权无势
The truth is, all you really have is fealty.
你仅有的就是忠诚
Kiss my boot.
亲我的靴子
I don't understand.
我不明白
You asked my price.
你问我要什么
Kiss my boot.
我就要你亲我的靴子
Not in front of my boy.
我不能在我儿子面前这么做
Kiss my boot!
亲我的靴子
Papa!
爸爸
No. No. No.
别怕
It's okay. Let me help you. Let me help you home.
没事 我来帮你们 我带你们回家
Thank you, old man.
谢谢你 老人家
I don't have any money to pay you.
我没有钱来回报你
I can think of another way.
你可以用别的方式报答我
You just feed me whatever you can spare,
你有什么剩饭剩菜给我点
and I'll find a way to be your benefactor.
我会想办法帮助你
Come. Come.
来吧
Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own homes.
每个人都应该在自己家里有安全感
That's why Sidney Glass is my choice for post of sheriff.
所以我才指派西德尼·格拉斯为新任警长
This man has put the needs of Storybrooke above his own
他作为童话镇《每日镜报》的主编
for as long as any of us can remember,
自始至终
as chief editor of the Storybrooke "Daily Mirror."
都把童话镇的利益放在第一位
Please welcome
现在请欢迎
your new sheriff.
我们的新警长
Hang on a second.
等等
Oh, Ms. Swan, this is not appropriate.
斯旺女士 这可不合时宜
The only thing not appropriate is this ceremony.
这个仪式才不合时宜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表