That's what you're going with?
你是这样想的吗
It's true.
是真的
Then why doesn't everybody just leave?
那为什么大家不离开呢
They can't.
他们不能
If they try, bad things happen.
如果他们离开 坏事就会发生
Henry.
亨利
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine, archie.
我很好 阿奇
Who is this?
这位是谁
Just someone trying to give him a ride home.
只是准备把他送回家的路人甲
Oh, she's my mom, Archie.
她是我妈妈 阿奇
Oh. I see.
这样啊
Do you know where he lives?
你知道他住在哪儿吗
Yeah, sure. Just right up on Mifflin street.
当然 就在米福林街
The mayor's house is the biggest one on the block.
街区里最大的那栋房♥子就是市长家
You're the mayor's kid?
你是市长的儿子
Uh, maybe.
可能吧
Hey, where were you today, Henry?
你今天去哪了 亨利
'Cause you missed our session.
今天的课都没来
Oh, well, I forgot to tell you, I went on a field trip.
忘了告诉你 我去野外考察了
Henry...
亨利
What did I tell you about lying?
关于撒谎 我是怎么告诉你的
Giving in to one's dark side
向内心黑暗的一面妥协
never accomplishes anything.
并不能解决任何事
Okay.
好吧
Well, I really should be getting him home.
我真的该送他回家了
Yeah, sure.
当然
Well, listen, have a good night,
听着 晚安
and, you be good, Henry.
还有 都会好起来的 亨利
So that's your shrink?
他是你的心理医生吗
I'm not crazy. Didn't say that.
我没有疯 我可没有那么说
Just... He doesn't seem cursed to me.
只是 我看他不像受到了诅咒
Maybe he's just trying to help you.
也许他只是想帮你
He's the one who needs help,
他才是真正需要帮忙的人
because he doesn't know.
因为他并不知道
That he's a fairy tale character?
不知道他是童话人物吗
None of them do.
他们所有人都不知道
They don't remember who they are.
他们不记得自己是谁
Convenient.
还真巧
All right. I'll play. Who's he supposed to be?
好吧 我和你玩 他是哪个童话人物
Jiminy Cricket.
小蟋蟀杰米尼
Right. The lying thing.
是啊 撒谎的那个
I thought your nose grew a little bit.
我发现你的鼻子长长了一点
I'm not Pinocchio.
我不是匹诺曹
Of course you're not, 'cause that would be ridiculous.
你当然不是 不然那该多滑稽
I say, we fight!
我建议起来斗争
Fighting is a bad idea.
战争解决不了问题
Giving in to one's dark side
向内心黑暗的一面妥协
never accomplishes anything.
并不能解决任何事
And how many wars has a clear conscience won?
正义战胜邪恶这种战争又有多少呢
We need to take the queen out
我们要在巫后施咒之前
before she can inflict her curse.
先将她置于死地
Can we even trust Rumplestiltskin?
我们能相信侏儒怪的话吗
I've sent my men into the forest.
我已经派人去森林里
The animals are abuzz with the queen's plan.
那里的动物们都在讨论巫后的计划
This is going to happen,
我们如果什么都不做
unless we do something.
一切都将会发生
There's no point.
这是没有意义的
The future is written.
未来已经被设定好了
No. I refuse to believe that.
不 我不相信这些
Good can't just lose.
邪不能压正
Maybe it can.
也许会的
No. No.
不 不
Not as long as we have each other.
只要我们同仇敌忾 那就不会发生
If you believe him about the curse,
如果你相信诅咒的预言
then you must believe him about our child.
那你也要相信他对我们孩子的预言
She will be the savior.
她会是我们的救星
What the hell is this?
这到底是怎么回事
Our only hope of saving that child.
拯救那孩子是我们唯一的希望
A tree? Our fate rests on a tree?
一棵树 我们的命运就依赖于一棵树吗
Let's get back to the fighting thing.
还是重新讨论一下战斗的事情吧
The tree is enchanted.
这棵树被施了魔法
If fashioned into a vessel,
如果它被做成容器的形状
it can ward off any curse.
它可以抵御任何诅咒
Geppetto, can you build such a thing?
盖比特 你能造出这样的东西吗
Me and my boy-- we can do it.
我和我的小家伙 没问题
This will work. We all must have faith.
这会有用的 我们都要有信心
There is, however, a catch.
但是 有一个弊端
The enchantment is indeed powerful,
这个魔力的确很强大
but all power has its limits,
但力量不是无限的
and this tree can protect only one.
这棵树只能保护一个人
Please don't take me back there.
求你别送我回去
I have to.
我必须这么做
I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you.
我相信你父母一定非常担心你
I don't have parents-- just a mom, and she's evil.
我没父母 只有妈妈 而且她很邪恶
Evil? That's a bit extreme, isn't it?
邪恶 这话有点偏激了 不是吗
She is. She doesn't love me.
确实如此 她根本不爱我
She only pretends to.
只是装做♥爱♥我而已
Kid.
孩子
I'm sure that's not true.
我相信不是这样的
Henry?
亨利
Oh, Henry.
亨利
Ohh. Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where have you been?!
你到哪去了
What happened?
发生什么事了
I found my real mom!
我找到亲生妈妈了
Y-you're Henry's birth mother?
你 你是亨利的生母吗
I'll just go and check on the lad, make sure he's all right.
我去看看那个小家伙 确定他没事
How would you like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted?
想要来一杯上好的苹果酒吗
Got anything stronger?
有什么更烈的吗
How did he find me?
他是怎么找到我的
No idea.
不知道
When I adopted him, he was only 3 weeks old.
我领养他的时候 他才三周大
The records were sealed.
档案是密封的
I was told the birth mother didn't want to have any contact.
我被告知孩子的生母不想有任何联♥系♥
You wewe told right.
是这样
And the father?
生父呢
There was one.
有的
Do I need to be worried about him?
我需要担心他吗
Nope. He doesn't even know.
不用 他根本不知道
Do I need to be worried about you, Ms. Swan?
斯旺女士 我需要担心你吗
Absolutely not.
完全不用
Madame Mayor, you can relax.
市长大人 您可以放心了
Other than being a tired little boy, Henry's fine.
亨利除了很累之外 没什么事
Thank you, sheriff.
谢谢你 警长
I'm sorry he dragged you out of your life.
我很抱歉他打扰了你的生活
I really don't know what's gotten into him.
我真不知道他在想什么
Kid's having a rough time. It happens.
小孩总会有不愉快的时候 这很平常
You have to understand, ever since I became mayor,
你一定要理解 自从我成了市长
balancing things has been tricky.
时间就很难分配
You have a job, I assume?
我想 你应该有工作吧
Uh, I keep busy, yeah.
我一直都很忙
Imagine having another one on top of it,
想象一下再多一份工作
That's being a single mom.
就是当好单身妈妈
So I push for order.
所以我尽量严格要求他
Am I strict?
我很严厉吗
I suppose, but I do it for his own good.
也许是 但我这么做是为了他好
I want Henry to excel in life.
我希望亨利能够出类拔萃
I don't think that makes me evil, do you?
我觉得这称不上邪恶 你觉得呢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表