Your friend, the queen.
你的朋友 巫后
How did she get to you?
她怎么找上你的
The--the queen? I don't--
巫后吗 我不...
I knew this was a trick.
我就知道这是一个陷阱
I knew you could never care for me.
我知道你并不愿意照顾我
Oh, yeah.
我知道了
You're working for her.
你是她的人
Or is this all you?
或者这是你自己的主意吗
Is this you being the hero and killing the beast?
想成为英雄 打败野兽
It was working Shut up!
它真的有用 闭嘴
This means it's true love! Shut the hell up!
这证明了我们是真爱 闭上你的臭嘴
Why won't you believe me?! Because no one
你为什么不愿意相信我 因为没有人
No one could ever, ever love me!
没有人可能爱上我
Let me explain. Okay?
听我解释 行吗
Let me explain.
听我解释
Well, that is... fascinating.
真有趣
Truly fascinating.
真的很有趣
I'm gonna let you breathe in a second,
我马上就给你喘息的机会
and you're gonna say two sentences.
而你要说两句话
The first is gonna tell me where it is.
第一句 告诉我它在哪里
The second is gonna tell me who told you to take it.
第二句 告诉我谁叫你拿走它的
Do you understand the rules?
明白游戏规则了吗
Yeah.
是
Good. Let's begin.
很好 开始吧
I needed that van.
我需要那辆车
Now you see, that is not a good first sentence.
看看 第一句说得不不对
Oh! Gold!
戈登
Listen.
听我说
Tell me where it is!
告诉我 它在哪里
Stop.
别打了
Tell me where it is!
告诉我 在哪里
Oh, stop!
停下
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
"My fault"?
"我的错"
What are you talking about, "My fault"?
什么叫"我的错"
You shut her out.
是你将她拒之门外
You had her love and you shut her out!
她本来爱着你 你却将她拒之门外
She's gone.
现在她走了
She's gone forever.
永远的走了
She's not coming back.
她不会回来了
And it's your fault!
这都是你的错
Not mine!
不是我的
You are her father!
你是她的父亲
Yours! It's yours!
你的错 你
It's your fault! It's your fault!
都是你 你的错
Stop.
住手
Girls' night's really working out for you.
"闺蜜之夜"感觉不错吧
I thought it would make me feel better.
我以为我会感觉好一些
But the truth is...
但其实...
I need a "Be with my guy" Night.
我需要的是"男友之夜"
But he's never around.
但他总不在身边
And I'm at home with the baby all day.
只有我一个人跟小孩在家里
I mean, what's the point of being together
如果不能真正在一起
if we're not together?
两个人在一起还有什么意义
I get it.
我明白
Loving someone you can't be with...
爱上一个人 却不能厮守...
It's a terrible, terrible burden.
是个极其沉重的负担
Look, this was a bad idea.
这是个糟糕的主意
I should--I should go home.
我该回家了
Ashley.
阿什莉
Sean?
肖恩
Hey.
嘿
I thought that you were working tonight.
你今晚不是要工作吗
I am. It's my break,
是 现在是休息时间
And I had to see you...
我必须来见你
And ask you something.
问你一件事
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I only have a 20-minute break, so, um,
我只有二十分钟休息时间 所以
anytime now.
最好快点想好
Yes!
我愿意
My truck's outside if you want to take a ride
在我回去工作前 咱们去兜兜风吧
before I head back to work.
我的卡车就在外面
It's not much of a date.
算不上像样的约会
It's the best date.
这是最棒的约会
Then your carriage awaits.
您的马车在外等候
Get in.
快上来
How's girls' night?
"闺蜜之夜"怎么样
David?
戴维
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I knew you'd be here,
我知道你会在这
and I, uh,
所以我...
I wanted to give you your Valentine's Day card.
我想给你情人节卡片
Check up on me?
你来监视我吗
Maybe a little.
算是吧
I didn't want you finding somebody else.
我可不想你看上别人了
Like you?
像你这样的人吗
"Kathryn, I woof you."
"凯思琳 我呼喊着你"
No. I'm so sorry.
对不起
I meant...
我...
I meant this one.
是想给你这张
I-I-I always thought
我一直认为
that if two people were supposed to be together,
如果两个人注定要在一起
they'd find a way.
他们总会想到办法
But, David, if this is our way,
但是 戴维 如果是这种办法
I think we should find another one.
我们还是换一种方式吧
Mary Margaret...
玛丽·玛格丽特
I think you should go home to Kathryn.
你该回到凯思琳身边
I know.
我知道
You're right.
你说得对
But it doesn't mean I'm gonna give up.
但这不意味着我会放弃
We'll find that way.
我们会找到办法的
I hope so.
希望如此
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
So I heard you managed not to break anything he needs.
据说你没有打伤他的要害部位
You're lucky, Mr. Gold.
你很幸运 戈登先生
You got a funny definition of "lucky."
你对"幸运"的定义真好笑
You have a funny definition of "justice".
你对"正义"的定义才好笑
What did he really do?
他到底做了什么
He stole.
他偷东西了
That reaction was about more than taking a few trinkets.
若只是小偷小摸 你的反应也太过激了
You said something about how he hurt "her,"
你刚说到 他是怎么伤害"她"的
what happened to "her"? Who was that?
"她"出什么事了 "她"是谁
What did he do?
他干了什么
If someone needs help, maybe I can help.
如果有人需要帮助 也许我能帮上忙
No. I'm sorry, Sheriff. I think you heard that wrong.
不用了 抱歉 警长 是你听错了
You really don't want to cooperate.
你真的不想配合
Look, we're done here.
我们没什么好说的了
Actually...
事实上
we're not.
还没
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
So...
那么
what are you going to do to me?
你打算怎么处置我
Go.
离开
Go?
离开
I don't want you anymore, dearie.
我不再需要你了 小宝贝
You know, you were freeing yourself.
你曾有机会让你自己自♥由♥
You could've had happiness
你本可以拥有幸福
if you just believed that someone could want you.
只要你相信 有人会渴望拥有你
But you couldn't take the chance.
但你却不敢冒险
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表