That's what we found the heart in.
心脏就是装在这个里面的
Don't you see what's happening here?
你们还不明白吗
Someone stole that box and put the heart in it.
有人把我的盒子偷走 把心脏装在里面
I didn't have anything to do with it. I'm innocent!
这和我无关 我是无辜的
Ms. Blanchard,
布兰切特女士
it's okay.
没事的
I know what you're going through.
我理解你的心情
I know what it's like to lose someone you love,
我知道失去挚爱的人是什么滋味
to be publicly humiliated.
当众受人羞辱是什么滋味
It put me in a very dark place,
痛苦让我身陷阴霾
changed me.
改变了我
I can only imagine what losing David Nolan did to you.
难以想象失去戴维·诺兰给你的创伤
But I haven't changed.
可是我没变
I'm still the same person I've always been,
我还是那个我
a good person.
一个好人
I did not do this.
这不是我♥干♥的
Can I speak to you in the hallway, please?
能和你去走廊上说句话吗
I told you to leave the questioning to me.
我说了 让我来审问她
How do you know she didn't do it?
你怎么知道不是她干的呢
If that box was stolen from her as she claims,
如果盒子正如她所言是被偷走的
don't you think there'd be signs of a break-in?
公♥寓♥里不是该有被人闯入的迹象吗
You're her roommate. Tell me.
你是她室友 请你告诉我
Has there been a break-in?
有人闯入过你们家吗
She is a woman who's had her heart broken,
她是个被人伤透了心的女人
and that...
而这...
that can make you do unspeakable things.
能让人做出极其恶毒的事
It'll heal...
你的伤...
eventually.
最终会痊愈的
What do you want?
你想要什么
Information. Where's the Queen?
情报 皇后在哪儿
And why would I tell you?
我为何要告诉你
Do you know what a diamond is?
你知道钻石是什么吗
It's the strongest substance known to man or beast--
那是这世界上最坚硬的物质
beautiful, precious,
美丽夺目 珍贵无比
nearly impervious to destruction.
几乎坚不可摧
Nearly.
但只是几乎
This...
而这个...
this is an ax from the dwarf mines.
这是把矮人用来采矿的锄头
It's a special blade.
它的刀刃很特殊
It can, believe it or not,
信不信由你
actually cut a diamond.
它能切割钻石哦
Imagine what it can do to human flesh...
想想它能给肉体凡胎造成怎样的伤害
soft, pliable,
你那又软又韧
tender flesh. She's at her castle,
脆弱的躯体 她在自己的城♥堡♥里
but only for the night.
但她只待一晚
In the morning, she leaves for the Summer Palace.
明早 她会出发去夏宫
Please! That's all I know.
求你了 我只知道这些
That Summer Palace was built for my mother.
那座夏宫是为我母亲而建的
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么
I already told you.
我已经告诉你了
I'm going to kill the Queen.
我要去杀皇后
By stealing the armor off a knight?
所以要偷骑士的盔甲吗
Whatever I have to do to get into the castle.
只要能潜入城♥堡♥我会不择手段
So get out of my way.
所以别挡我的路
I have to get there before she departs.
我得在她离开之前赶到那里
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
You really think this disguise is gonna fool anybody?
你真以为这副伪装能骗过谁吗
I'm getting in there.
我无论如何都要潜入城♥堡♥
Listen to yourself!
听听你自己说的话
All you care about is revenge.
你只在乎复仇
You can't even see reality anymore.
都看不清现实了
What I don't need is
我可不需要
to be lectured by a dwarf with a bad attitude.
一个坏脾气的矮人来说教我
I didn't come here to lecture you.
我不是来说教你的
I came here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Help me?
帮我
How?
怎么帮
By taking you back to Rumplestiltskin.
把你带回侏儒怪那里
He's the one who gave you the potion in the first place,
是他给了你魔药
the one that took away all your memories of your prince.
那魔药夺走了你有关王子的一切记忆
If anyone can give 'em back to you, it's him.
那么能帮你恢复记忆的 也非他莫属
I don't want my memories back. That's why I took the potion.
我不想恢复记忆 所以我才喝了魔药
And it changed you.
但它改变了你
Maybe he can at least bring you back
也许他至少能把你
to the person you used to be.
变成原来的样子
He's the most powerful man in the world.
他是这世上最强大的人
He can do anything.
他无所不能
Anything?
无所不能吗
Henry. What are you doing here?
亨利 你来这里做什么
Why aren't you in school?
你怎么没去上学
We have to help Ms. Blanchard.
我们得帮帮布兰切特老师
I am helping her. That's why I'm searching the apartment.
我就在帮她 所以我才搜查公♥寓♥
But you gotta go home.
但你得回家了
Not gonna happen.
没门
Just stay out of the way.
那就别给我添乱
So what are we looking for?
我们要找什么
I'm trying to see if maybe someone broke in.
我想看看之前是否有人闯入
Looking for busted doorjambs, broken glass,
找门框被撬或玻璃被打碎的痕迹
muddy boot prints-- that kind of thing.
或是泥脚印什么的
So you think someone's setting her up.
这么说 你觉得有人在陷害她
It's the only thing that makes sense.
这是唯一的解释
The only problem is nobody's got a motive.
但唯一的问题是没人有动机
My mom does.
我妈妈就有
Regina?
瑞金娜吗
She hates Snow White.
她恨白雪公主
Hey, you wanted a motive.
怎么了 是你要找动机的
Well, I don't think "She hates Snow White"
我认为"她恨白雪公主"
will hold up in a court, Henry.
在法庭上站不住脚 亨利
Did you find something?
你找到什么了吗
I don't think that hot chocolate's gonna drink itself.
那杯热巧可不会自己喝掉自己
You're upset about your teacher, aren't you?
你为你老师的事情难过呢 是吗
She didn't do it.
不是她干的
Why can't anyone see it?
为什么大家都看不出呢
Cause most people just see what's right in front of them.
因为大多数人只看得见摆在眼前的事情
And I don't think you're gonna find the answers you want
而且我想你在那个杯子的杯底
at the bottom of that mug.
也找不到你要的答案
Then where?
那在哪能找到
That book in your bag?
你包里的那本书
You know I'm a writer.
你知道我是个作家
So I'm partial finding my answers in the literary form.
所以我倾向于从文字中寻找答案
It's just a book.
这只不过是本书
Is it?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
I think we both know that's not the case.
我想我们都知道不止如此
Can I get a water please?
麻烦给我杯水
What do you know about it?
关于这本书 你知道些什么
I know it's a book of stories.
我知道这是一本故事书
Aren't all books?
哪本书不是呢
Stories... that really happened.
真实发生过的故事
You think my book is real?
你觉得我的书是真的
As real as I am.
和我一样真实
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Let's just say that, uh...I'm a believer,
这样说吧...我是信徒
And I want to help others see the light.
我想帮其他人看清♥真♥♥相♥
That, my friend, that's why I'm here.
我的朋友 这就是我来这儿的目的
But I already believe.
但我已经相信了啊
Oh, I'm not here for you, buddy.
伙计 我可不是为你而来
I'm here for Emma.
我是为艾玛而来
So you want to get her to believe?
这么说你是想让她相信吗
Why don't you just tell her?
你为什么不直接告诉她
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表