How can I?
我怎么可能
The poor kid can't tell the difference
可怜的孩子分不清
between fantasy and reality, and it's only getting worse.
童话和现实的区别 情况只会越来越糟
It's crazy.
简直疯了
You think I'm crazy?
你觉得我疯了
Henry.
亨利
How long was he there?
他在那里多久了
Long enough.
挺久了
You knew he would be here.
你知道他会来这里
Did I know that my son comes to my office
我会不知道我儿子每周四下午
every Thursday at precisely 5:00 P.M.
五点准时来我办公室
so I can take him for dinner before his therapy session?
然后我可以带他先去吃饭再去做治疗吗
Of course I did.
我当然知道
I'm his mother.
我是他妈妈
Your move.
该你了
You have no soul.
你真是铁石心肠
How in the hell did you get like this?
怎么会有你这种的人
What happened? Did you get your answer?
怎么样了 你得到答案了吗
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Your majesty?
殿下
Your majesty!
殿下
Did Rumplestiltskin tell you what you needed to know?
侏儒怪告诉你答案了吗
Yes.
是的
And?
然后呢
I'm not sure I should say.
我不确定是否该告诉你
I'm conflicted.
我很矛盾
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮忙
I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most.
我必须挖出我最爱之人的心脏
Me.
是我
Daddy, I don't know what to do.
爸爸 我不知道该怎么办
My dear...
亲爱的
Please...
求你
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
I have to do something.
我必须做点什么
Then move past this.
让一切过去吧
I know this may sound self-serving,
我知道这听起来有些自私
but you don't need to enact the curse.
但你不必施咒
But I can't keep living like this.
但我不能这样活着
What Snow did to me,
想到白雪公主对我的伤害
what she took from me...
她从我这里夺走的...
It's eating me alive, daddy.
我痛不欲生 爸爸
Her very existence mocks me.
她的存在是对我的嘲讽
She must be punished.
她必须受到惩罚
What's...
可是...
if the price is a hole that will never be filled,
如果代价是无底洞
why do it?
你还要这么做吗
Stop worrying about Snow White and start over.
别再想着白雪公主了 从头开始
We can have a new life.
我们可以开始新的生活
But what kind of life?
那还是生活吗
All I've worked for, all I've built, will be gone.
我所苦心经营的一切付之东流
My power will disappear. They already think I'm nothing.
我的魔力会消失 他们已经觉得我没用了
Power is seductive, but so is love,
魔力是很诱人 但是爱也一样
and you can have that again.
你可以再次拥有爱
I just want to be happy.
我只想过得幸福快乐
You can be. Of this I'm sure.
你可以的 我确信
I believe, given the chance,
我相信 只要有机会
we can find happiness together.
我们就能一起找到幸福
But the choice is yours.
选择权在你手中
I think you're right.
我想你是对的
I can be happy.
我可以变得快乐
Just not here.
但不在这里
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just wanted to say thank you and, um,
我是来道谢的 然后
pay you back the bail money.
还你保释金
You look like you need to talk.
看起来你想聊聊
Cinnamon?
肉桂
Oh. I'm sorry. I should have asked.
抱歉 我该先问问你的
It's a little quirk of mine. Do you mind?
这是我的小癖好 你不介意吧
Not at all.
不会
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
When you bailed me out, you said that you trusted me.
你保释我的时候 你说你相信我
Why?
为什么
It's strange, ever since you arrived here,
很奇怪 自从你来了
I've had the oddest feeling like we met before.
我对你有种似曾相识的感觉
I mean, I know it's crazy.
听起来有点疯狂
I'm starting to reevaluate my definition of crazy.
我要重新定义疯狂二字了
For what it's worth, I think you're innocent.
至少我相信你是无辜的
Of breaking and entering or just in general?
相信我没偷档案 还是相信我这个人
Whichever makes you feel better.
随你喜欢
Doesn't really matter
别人是否觉得我无辜
what anyone thinks I did or didn't do.
其实无所谓
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Thank you for everything, but I think it's for the best.
谢谢你 但我觉得这样是最好的
If I stay, Henry's only gonna keep getting hurt.
如果我留下来 亨利只会一直受伤害
What happens if you go?
如果你走了又会发生什么呢
I think the very fact that you want to leave
我认为你想离开的理由
is why you have to stay.
正是你必须留下的原因
You care about him.
你关心他
Who will protect Henry if you won't?
你不保护他 谁会保护他
Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?
你真的不想谈谈这件事吗
You know, that umbrella is kind of my good luck charm.
那把雨伞好比我的幸运符
Is that why you think I'm Jiminy Cricket?
所以你就以为我是小蟋蟀杰米尼吧
I don't think you're anyone.
我没以为你是别人
Ms. Swan.
斯旺女士
Look, I can explain. The mayor forced me--
听我解释 镇长强迫我...
I know.
我知道
Don't worry about it. I get it.
别担心 我明白
Henry, I'm sorry.
亨利 我很抱歉
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想跟你说话
Ms. Swan, if she knew you were here--
斯旺女士 如果她知道你来...
To hell with her.
让她去死吧
Henry, there is one simple reason I stayed here--you.
亨利 我留下来只有一个原因 就是你
I wanted to get to know you.
我想了解你
You think I'm crazy.
你觉得我疯了
No, I think the curse is crazy, and it is.
不 我觉得诅咒的事很疯狂 确实如此
But that doesn't mean that it isn't true.
但并不代表这些事情是假的
It is a lot to ask anyone to believe in,
任何人都很难马上相信这些事
but there are a lot of crazy things in this world.
但世上有很多疯狂的事
So what do I know? Maybe it is true.
所以我感觉 也许这些事是真的
But you told my mom--
但你告诉我妈妈...
What she needed to hear.
她想听的话
What I do know...
我明白一点...
is that if the curse is real, the only way to break it
如果这诅咒真的存在 打破它的唯一办法
is by tricking the evil Queen...
就是骗倒巫后...
into thinking that we are nonbelievers,
让她以为我们不相信这些事
'cause that way, she's not on to us.
这样的话 她就不会针对我们了
Isn't that what Operation Cobra was all about?
"眼镜蛇行动"不就是这样嘛
Throwing her off the trail?
打乱她的计划
Brilliant.
天才
I read the pages,
那我看过那几页纸
and, Henry, you're right-- they are dangerous.
你说的对 亨利 它们很危险
There is only one way to make sure that she never sees these.
只有一个办法 让她永远看不到这些
Now we have the advantage.
我们现在占优势了
I knew you were here to help me.
你就知道你会来帮我
That's right, kid. I am.
没错 孩子 我来了
And nothing, not even a curse,
任何事 即使是诅咒
is gonna stop that.
都不能阻止我
I love you, daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
What a mess.
一片狼藉啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表