Kathryn, I'm sorry.
凯思琳 真抱歉
I'm sorry I lied to you.
抱歉我对你撒谎
I'm sorry I cheated on you.
抱歉我对你不忠
I'm just so sorry for all of this.
我对你受的一切伤害都感到抱歉
David, it's okay.
戴维 没事
You know, what we had...
我们之间的感情
it wasn't it for you.
不是你的归宿
Maybe for both of us.
或许对我们都不是
I can't blame you for just being the first one to see it.
我不能因为你先看出来就责怪你
You are, uh...
你真是...
kind of amazing.
一个了不起的人
Yeah, I am.
的确啊
Now go on. Get out of here so I can get some rest.
好了 你先走吧 我休息会儿
I'm gonna give you that kiss on the forehead now.
我还是亲下你的额头吧
Knock yourself out.
亲吧
How are you? Would you like some?
你好吗 来杯饮料吗
All of these people-- just to welcome me home?
今天来的这些人都是为了欢迎我回家吗
You've got a lot of friends.
你有很多朋友
Didn't feel like that yesterday.
昨天可没感觉到
Here you go.
给
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
How bad was it?
到底有多糟
Getting caught in his office?
在他的办公室里被抓个正着
Not bad. I played it off.
还好 被我蒙混过关了
What were you looking for? Did you find it?
你在找什么 找到了吗
Nope. But I have a feeling it's gonna find me.
还没 但是我觉得那东西会自己送上门
There she is. Why don't you give her your present?
她在那儿 干嘛还不把礼物给她
Hey. I have something for you.
我有礼物要送给你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
"We're so glad you didn't kill Mrs. Nolan."
"我们非常高兴你没有杀死诺兰太太"
It's from the whole class.
全班同学一起制♥作♥的这个
And I got you a bell.
我单独送给你一个铃铛
Thank you. Tell everyone I'll be back soon.
谢谢 告诉其他同学我很快就会回去上课
Okay.
好的
Henry, we should get you home before your mom finds out.
亨利 我们得送你回家 以免你妈发现
That won't be pretty.
否则就麻烦了
Hey. Henry.
你好啊 亨利
Leaving already? Yeah.
要走了啊 是啊
Gotta get home and do homework.
我得回家做作业去
She's kinda tired.
她现在很累
I think if you just give it some time. I just wanted to
你得给她点时间 我只想
Hey, Henry, why don't you head home with David? Okay.
亨利 你跟戴维一起回家吧 好
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Hard to let him go, isn't it?
很难放下他 是吧
Your son.
你儿子
Yeah. Pretty much the hardest thing.
没错 这是世上最难的事情
Speaking of something we weren't talking about, was it you?
咱们还有点事要谈 是你吗
Was what me?
什么是我
Did you make Kathryn suddenly materialize?
是你让凯思琳突然出现的吗
'Cause it sure played that way to me.
我感觉就是你干的
Was that the magic you were going to work?
这就是你要施展的魔法吗
Because if you kidnapped that poor innocent woman,
因为如果你绑♥架♥了那个可怜无辜的女人
just to let her go--
就为看准时机放她走
Are you proposing I'm working with Regina or against her?
你是想让我帮助瑞金娜还是跟她对着干
I don't know. Maybe diagonally.
不知道 也许要折中一下
Well, you keep working on that one.
好吧 那你继续考虑吧
My question's about something else.
我还有别的问题
What do you know about him?
你了解他吗
Goes by "August." He's a writer.
他叫奥古斯特吧 他是个作家
Typewriter wrapped in an enigma wrapped in stubble. Why?
打字机都迷雾重重的作家 怎么了
He was poking around my shop today.
今天他在我商店里瞄来瞄去
August Wayne Booth-- clearly a false name.
奥古斯特·韦恩·布兹肯定是个假名
There's one thing I know about. It's names.
我最了解人名了
Writers go by pseudonyms. What does it matter?
作家都有笔名 有什么大不了
You trust him?
你信任他
Yeah.
没错
A lot more than I trust you.
比起你 我更信任他
Thank you, Onora.
谢谢你 奥娜拉
You can fetch our supper now, dearie.
亲爱的 去把我们的晚饭拿来吧
You killed that man.
你杀了那个人
Well, you were hurt.
你受伤了
Speaking of which...
说到这个
No.
不要
I don't want magic. It's just a scrape.
我不想要魔法 只是点小擦伤而已
This will heal it.
魔法能疗伤啊
So will this.
这个也能
As you wish.
就听你的
You're different now.
你变了
You see it, don't you?
你自己也发现了 对吧
You hurt people all the time.
你总伤害别人
I created a truce in the Ogres-war, Bae.
我迫使食人魔休战了 小比
I walked into the field of battle, and I made it stop.
我径直走进战场 让他们停止战争
I led the children home.
我把孩子们带回家
Surely a man who's saved a thousand lives--
一个拯救了千万条生命的人总该...
Is done.
那都结束了
A man who's saved a thousand lives can be done with it.
救了上千条生命就行了
You can stop doing things.
别再用魔法了
I can't.
不行
I need more power, so I can protect you.
我需要更大的力量来保护你
I wouldn't need protecting if you didn't have power.
如果你没有力量 我就不需要保护了
Well, I can't get rid of it. Have you tried?
我无法摆脱了 你试过吗
Tried?
试过
If someone kills me with this,
如果有人用这个杀我
then they gain the power.
他就能获得魔力
Now you know that, Bae.
现在你知道了 小比
Is that what you want?
你想要我死吗
That's not what I want.
不是
I just think there might be other ways
我只是觉得要摆脱这力量
to get rid of the power. Have you looked for--
也许有其他方法 你找过
Well, you look for other ways, Bae.
你去找其他方法 小比
But don't get your hopes up.
不过别抱什么希望
Papa...
爸爸
If I find a way for you to get rid of the power...
如果我找到能让你摆脱魔力的方法
a way that doesn't kill you or hurt me...
而且不用杀了你或伤害我
Would you do it? It's not possible.
你愿意试试吗 不可能
If it was, would you do it?
如果有 你愿意一试吗
Don't you miss how it was?
你不怀念过去的日子吗
Are you really that unhappy, Bae?
你真的这么不快乐吗 小比
I can conjure anything you desire.
我可以变出你渴望的一切
Name it. What do you want?
说吧 你要什么
I want my father.
我要我爸爸
All I want is your happiness, Bae.
我只想让你快乐 小比
If you find a way,
如果你找到可行的方法
I'll do it.
我就愿意一试
Good.
好的
The deal is struck.
一言为定
Struck.
一言为定
Hey, Sidney.
西德尼
Emma, hey.
艾玛
So things certainly did work out, didn't they,
一切都柳暗花明了 不是吗
for--for your friend?
你朋友的事情
You told me you could help me with Mary Margaret,
你说你能在玛丽·玛格丽特的事上帮我忙
and I wanted to believe you.
我也想相信你
But eventually,
但最终
there are things that even a blind sheriff...
有些事就连瞎了眼的警长
cannot ignore.
都能看到
Is that a bug?
这是监听器吗
Oh, for God sakes, Sidney, drop it.
看在上帝份上 西德尼 别装了
You fooled me, you spied on me,
你耍了我 监视我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表