No.
不要
Is that what I think it is?
那真是那个吗
Yeah.
是的
I can't look.
我没法看
You okay?
你没事吧
I don't know what I am.
我真不知自己算什么
It's gonna be all right. We can figure out what happened now.
没事的 我们现在能查明真♥相♥了
Ruby, you did good.
干得好 鲁比
This is doing good?
这叫干得好吗
Yeah.
是的
It's amazing.
很漂亮
First you found David and now this.
你先找到了戴维 然后又找到了这个
I know you say you don't know what you are,
我知道你不知自己算什么
but whatever it is,
但不管是什么
I gotta say, I'm impressed.
我得说 你干得很不错
Don't be. I'm... I'm scared out of my mind.
不要这样 我害怕极了
But you did it anyway.
但你还是做到了
You knew?
你知道了
Of course I knew. Her mother was one, too,
当然 她妈妈也是一只
before a hunting party killed her.
后来被狩猎队被杀了
I thought maybe Red didn't get it,
我以为小红帽没得上
but when she was 13, it started.
但她十三岁时 开始变身了
I paid a wizard for that cloak.
我从一个巫师手里买♥♥了这斗篷
Keeps her from turning, but she doesn't wear it,
阻止她变身 但她没穿
and she's found some way out of the house.
而且她设法逃出了房♥子
Why didn't you tell her?
你为什么不告诉她
I didn't want her to have that burden.
我不想让她有那种负担
It's a terrible burden.
这负担太可怕了
That story you told...
你讲的那个故事...
That was her grandfather. He marked me that night,
是她外公 他那晚给我留下了印记
then came back, found me,
然后回来 找到了我
turned me.
转化了我
Turned you.
转化了你
You're...
你是...
Granny?
外婆
How are you tracking her?
你是如何追踪她的
By smell. I still have that,
气味 我嗅觉还很灵
even though the rest of it has faded away.
尽管其他感官在渐渐退化
Gods, I was a fool to think I could keep this from her.
天呐 我太傻了 以为能阻止她变身
I am a fool and I have cost so many lives.
我真傻 让很多人丢了性命
But you didn't mean to.
但你不是故意的
That's the main thing. Is it?
这才是关键 是吗
Here.
拿着
A silver-tipped arrow will drop her.
银箭会制♥服♥她
Follow me.
跟我来
We're approaching from downwind, so we have a chance.
我们这边顺风 应该有机会
Cloak!
斗篷
It's too late.
我们来的太迟了
He's gone.
他死了
Who's gone?
谁死了
Get up, girl.
姑娘 起来吧
Get ready to run.
准备跑
What's going on?
出什么事了
Don't you hear them?
你没听到吗
We have to go. Go? I don't understand.
我们得快跑 为什么要跑
No, I'll explain it later. We must hurry.
我待会儿再解释 我们得抓紧
What? I'm confused. What's happened?
我糊涂了 出什么事了
Where's Peter?
彼得在哪里
He wasn't the wolf.
他不是狼
Granny?
外婆 怎么回事
I was wrong to keep it from you.
是我不该瞒着你
But now you have to go.
但是现在你快跑吧
Red.
小红帽
Go.
快跑
Me?
是我吗
Oh, gods, it's--it's me.
天啊 我才是大灰狼
Red, go.
小红帽快跑
I don't want to go like this.
我不想这样一走了之
You have to.
你必须走
No. No. No. No. No. No.
不不不 不要啊
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
没事 一切都会好的
Mary, there's no time.
玛丽 没时间了
I know. I'll get her out of here.
我知道 我带她走
You look good.
气色不错啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Want something for the sheriff?
来给警长买♥♥东西吗
No.
不是
Is your arm okay?
你手臂还好吗
Same as it is every full moon. Ahh.
还是每次满月时那样
What are you doing here, Ruby?
鲁比 什么风把你吹来了
You here to tell me more about your fine new job?
又是来跟我夸你新工作吗
I want to come back.
我想回来工作
Why?
为什么
You were pretty mad.
你当时不是很生气吗
I wasn't mad.
我没生气
Looked like mad from here.
依我看就像是生气
Yeah. Here's the thing-- um...
没错 事情是这样的...
you were talking about having me do all this stuff,
你当时说让我做那么多事情
and I wasn't sure.
我还拿不定主意
I-I said that you wanted me to turn into you, but...
我说你要把我变得和你一样 但是...
what I meant was...
我实际的意思是...
I don't know how to be you.
我不知道怎么做到你这样
Yorere a tough act to follow.
你水平太高 我望尘莫及
And then you wanted me
然后你说让我
to take on all this extra responsibility,
承担起那么多额外的责任
and I...
我就...
Guess I just got...
我想我是...
scared.
吓着了
Don't be.
不用怕
You shouldn't be.
不需要害怕
Well, I am.
我确实害怕
But it's okay.
但那也没关系
I can do it anyway.
反正我能做到
I sort of found someone in myself
我好像发现了自己有
that was more than I expected.
出乎我意料的能力
What about adventure? What about lemurs?
不去历险了吗 不去找狐猴了吗
Emma was my lemur.
艾玛就是我的历险
Did that.
体验过了
Found out I could do that
结果发现 虽然我能做到
and also that I don't want to.
但是我却不想这么做
I don't want a job
我不想做一份
where a good day means ruining someone's life.
毁掉他人生活才算有成绩的工作
I wanna do something that makes me happy.
我要做份让我开心的工作
Somewhere I love.
在我喜欢的地方工作
Look...
其实...
just so you know,
我想让你知道
I wanted you to do the books and everything
我想让你记账什么的
so you could take over when I retire,
是为了让你在我退休之后接手
own the whole place.
当老板娘
Own it?
当老板娘
Sure.
是啊
I mean, who else would I give it to but someone who loves me back?
要是不给跟我相亲相爱的人还能给谁呢
Proud of you.
真为你骄傲
What was that?
你说什么
You heard me.
你肯定听到了
David, it's going to be okay.
戴维 一切都会好的
Really? How do you know that?
真的吗 你怎么能知道
Because I honestly can't say anything about my actions anymore.
因为我现在都不知道自己做过了什么
Well, there has to be an explanation.
总会有合理的解释啊
You're right.
你说得对
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表