David, hi.
戴维
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
I was just, uh...
我只是...
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
How are things?
你最近怎么样
Okay.
还好
Oh, I got a job.
哦 我找了份工作
Yeah. I'm working at the animal shelter.
我在流浪动物收容站工作
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
对
So... Sidney?
你帮西德尼做海报
Yeah, well, my wife is friends with Regina, so...
我妻子是瑞金娜的朋友 所以...
Oh, right. How is kathryn?
凯思琳还好吧
Good. She's meeting me here later.
挺好 她一会儿来这里找我
That's wonderful.
挺好的
Well, I'm all out of posters. I'm gonna go get some more.
我的海报没了 我再去拿一些
Citizens of Storybrooke,
童话镇的公民们
uh, we welcome you to--
欢迎来到
Uh, welcome, citizens of Storybrooke.
欢迎 童话镇的公民们
Oh. Uh, we welcome you--
欢迎
citizens of Storybrooke, welcome, uh...
童话镇的公民们 欢迎
I'm not gonna win. What are you talking about?
我赢不了的 你在说什么
Everyone's talking about what you did in the fire.
大家都在谈论你在那场大火中的英勇行为
No, Henry's right.
不 亨利是对的
I can't beat Regina at this, not the way she fights.
就瑞金娜使的那些手段 我根本打不过她
Watch and see.
你会明白的
Is this really just about beating Regina?
这真的只是为了打败瑞金娜吗
It's just...
其实
Henry.
亨利
I want to show him that good can actually win.
我想证明给他看 邪不胜正
That's why you want to win it for him,
那是你想为他而赢的原因
but why do you want to win the election for yourself?
那么你想为自己而赢的原因呢
That is why.
那就是原因
I want to show him that a hero can win.
我想让他知道正义可以战胜邪恶
And if I'm not...
如果我输了
If I'm not a hero and I'm not the savior,
如果我不是英雄 不是救世主
then what part do I have in his life?
那我在他生命中又是什么角色呢
Okay. There it is.
好吧 就是因为这个
There it is.
就是因为这个
Papa! I was so worried for you. Bae
爸爸 我很担心你 小比
Are you burned? The castle--
你没有烧伤吧 那个城♥堡♥
I'm fine, son. I'm fine.
我很好 儿子 我很好
I need you to go home and wait for me there.
我需要你回家 乖乖等我回去
Come with me, please. I have a bad feeling.
和我一起走行吗 我有不好的预感
Bae, this is something I have to do on my own.
小比 这是我必须自己完成的事情
Go home, son.
回家吧 儿子
Go home and wait for me, Bae.
回家等我 小比
I'll be back. You go.
我会回来的 快走吧
Zoso.
佐索
Zoso.
佐索
I summon thee.
吾召唤汝
You were asking for me?
你在召唤我吗
Submit, oh dark one!
服从吧 黑暗者
I control you.
我将掌控你
Yes, you do.
是
Wield the power wisely.
明智地使用你的权力吧
You can wield at any time now.
你可以随时使用它了
It's almost dawn.
黎明已近
That means it's your son's birthday.
意味着你儿子的生日快到了
I bet Hordor and his men are already on their way to your house.
我敢打赌赫尔多和他的手下已经快到你家了
No, they can't take him.
不 他们不可以带走他
You don't control them.
你不能掌控他们
You control me.
你只能掌控我
Have you ever wondered
难道你从来没有想过
was he really your child at all?
他可能根本不是你的孩子吗
Unlike you, he's not a coward
不像你 他不是一个懦夫
and yearns to fight and die in glory.
他渴望在荣耀中战斗到最后一刻
No.
不
What a poor bargain that would be--
多么不值的交易啊
to lay down your soul to save your bastard son.
放下你的尊严来拯救一个私生子
So I ask you...
现在我来问你
what would you...
你想
have me...
让我
do?
做什么
Die!
死
It's you.
是你
You're the beggar.
你是那个乞丐
Looks like you made a deal you didn't understand.
看上去你并不明白你做了一个怎样的交易
I don't think you're gonna do that again.
我想你不会再做这样的交易了
You told me to kill you?
你叫我杀死你吗
My life was such a burden.
生命对我来说 是一个负担
You'll see.
你将会明白
Magic always comes with a price,
魔法的实现总需要付出一定的代价
and now it's yours to pay.
现在轮到你了
Why me? Why me?
为什么是我 为什么是我
I know how to recognize...
我能分辨的出
a desperate soul.
一个不顾一切的人
No.
不
No! Stay!
不 不要死
You have to tell me what to do!
你要告诉我我能做什么
Tell me what to do!
告诉我我能做什么
Rumplestiltskin
朗普斯金
Tragedy has brought us here,
一场悲剧把我们聚在了这里
but we are faced with this decision,
但我们有一个重要决定需要做出
and now we ask only that you listen with an open mind
希望你们能以开放的态度倾听此次演讲
and to please vote your conscience.
投出诚实的一票
So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you
如果没有疑问的话 我想介绍一下
to the candidates-- Sidney Glass
我们的候选人 西德尼·格拉斯
and Emma Swan.
和艾玛·斯旺
Glass. Swan.
格拉斯 斯旺
Sounds like something that a decorator would make you buy.
听起来像室内设计师会推荐你们买♥♥的东西
Wow. Crickets. Okay, uh...
呃 小蟋蟀 好吧
Uh, Mr. Glass, your opening statement.
格拉斯先生 你的开场白
I just want to say that if elected,
我只想说 如果我被选上
I want to serve as a reflection of the best qualities of Storybrooke--
我的行为将代表童话镇最优秀的品质
honesty,
诚实
neighborliness...
和睦
and strength.
和力量
Thank you.
谢谢大家
And Emma Swan.
轮到艾玛·斯旺
You guys all know I have...
你们都知道我有
what they call a, uh,
人们管它叫
troubled past,
混乱的过去
but you've been able to overlook it
但是你们能够不计前嫌
because of the, um...
因为...
hero thing.
我英勇的行为
But here's the thing,
但真♥相♥是
the fire was a setup.
火灾是有人蓄意而为
Mr. Gold agreed to support me in this race,
戈登先生同意支持我
but I didn't know that that meant he was going to set a fire.
但我不知道他会放火
I don't have definitive evidence,
我没有确切的证据
but I'm sure.
但我很肯定
And the worst part of all this was...
最糟糕的是
The worst part of all this is,
最糟糕的部分是
I let you all think it was real.
我让你们相信那是意外
And I can't win that way.
我不能这样获胜
I'm sorry.
对不起
Another?
再来一杯吗
Oh, hell, yes.
绝对要的
Hey, Henry.
嗨 亨利
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表