What's this for?
为什么给我这个
You stood up to Mr. Gold.
你反抗了戈登先生
It's pretty amazing.
很了不起
He did something illegal.
他违法了
That's what heroes do,
英雄就该这样
expose stuff like that.
揭露那样的罪行
I shouldn't have given up on Operation Cobra.
我不该放弃眼镜蛇行动的
I thought I might find you here.
我猜我能在这找到你
With a drink.
喝着酒
And my son.
跟我儿子在一起
Here to card me, officer?
来查我身份证吗 警官
Well, not at all. In fact, I think I'll join you.
不是的 实际上 我想跟你喝一杯
Here? I don't know.
这里吗 不用了吧
I think they're setting up a back room for the victory party.
他们在里屋准备庆祝派对
Well, you'll have to tell me what that's like.
那你得告诉我庆祝是什么滋味了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Sheriff Swan.
斯旺警长
Wait. What?
等等 什么
It was a very close vote.
投票结果非常相近
But people really seem to like the idea of a sheriff
似乎大家都很欣赏这样的警长
brave enough to stand up to Mr. Gold.
敢于反抗戈登先生
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
She doesn't joke.
她从不开玩笑
You didn't pick a great friend in Mr. Gold, Ms. Swan.
戈登先生不是做朋友的材料 斯旺女士
But he does make a superlative enemy.
但他却是无与伦比的敌人
Enjoy that.
好好享受吧
Everyone's watching from behind their curtains today.
今天大家都躲在窗帘后面偷看啊
Dark one.
黑暗者
No.
不
Who are you?
你是谁
Have you forgotten me already?
已经忘记我是谁了吗
What was it you used to call me again?
你以前叫我什么来着
Spindleshanks?
细腿杆子
Hobblefoot.
跛足佬
Papa?
爸爸
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Wonderful.
非常好
And now you shall know me,
现在我是
as the new dark one.
新的黑暗者
How about a little fealty?
让我看看你的忠诚度
Kiss my boot.
亲吻 我的 靴子
No! Papa!
不要 爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
What has happened to you?
你怎么了
You're safe, Bae.
你安全了 小比
Do you feel safe, son?
你感觉到安全了吗
No.
没有
I'm frightened.
我很害怕
I'm not.
我可不怕
I protected what belongs to me.
我保护我所拥有的一切
And I'm not scared of anything.
我无所畏惧
The sheriff's jacket,
警长的外套
I thought you might want it after all.
我想你可能还是想要它
You do know I'm armed, right?
你知道我有带枪吧
It's all part of the act, my dear.
这全都是一场戏 亲爱的
Political theater in an actual theater.
在剧场上演的政♥治♥阴谋
I knew no one was gonna vote for you,
我知道没人会投票给你
unless we gave you some kind of extraordinary quality.
除非我赋予你一些特别的品质
And I'm afraid saving old Regina's arse from the fire
在火灾中救了瑞金娜一命
just wasn't gonna do that.
恐怕还不够
We had to give you a higher form of bravery.
我们得展现你更高层次的勇气
They had to see you defy me,
他们得看到你公然反抗我
and they did.
他们的确看到了
No way.
不可能
There is no way you planned that.
这不可能都在你的计划中
Everyone's afraid of Regina,
大家都怕瑞金娜
but they're more afraid of me.
但他们更怕我
By standing up to me, you won them over.
反抗我就赢得了他们
It was the only way.
这是唯一的办法
You knew I'd agree.
你知道我会同意
Oh, yeah.
当然
I know how to recognize a desperate soul.
我看得出你已不顾一切
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这么做
We made a deal some time back, Ms. Swan.
我们曾有过一个协议 斯旺女士
We established that you owed me a favor.
你欠着我一个人情
I know that can be a bad feeling,
我知道那感觉不好
Owing someone.
欠人情
Now that you're sheriff,
既然你是警长了
I'm sure we'll find some way for you to pay back what you owe me.
我相信你能把人情还了
Congratulations.
恭喜了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表