You sure you don't want me to take the place apart?
你确定你不想让我仔细调查一下吗
Sheriff, your services are not wanted nor needed.
警长 我不想也不需要你的帮助
Okay. Well, you know where to find me.
好吧 有事随时来找我
It's you.
是你
My love for you grows stronger with every beat of my heart.
我对你的爱随着我每一次心跳变得愈发强烈
But the King has read my diary,
但是国王看到了我的日记
found my mirror.
发现了我的镜子
Soon he will discover the truth about us.
他迟早会发现我们之间的事
There is no escape.
我们无路可逃
There is always an escape.
总是会有办法的
Your father said what's in this box
你父亲说箱子里的东西
would give you your freedom.
可以给你带来自♥由♥
Yes, I believe it will.
正是如此
The Agrabahn viper--
阿格拉巴毒蛇
A snake so deadly it can kill anything.
可以置人于死地的毒蛇
With a single bite.
只要被它咬上一口
This serpent is from my homeland.
这是来自我家乡的毒蛇
I know all too well of its poison.
我对它的毒性非常了解
But why would you have it brought here?
不过为什么要把它带到这里来
There is no happiness left for me in this life.
我此生已再无幸福可言
One small bite...
只要被它咬一口
then I shall be free from this prison forever.
我就能永远摆脱这个牢笼的束缚
I'm sorry we couldn't be together, my love.
我很抱歉我们不能相依相守 我的爱人
Perhaps in another life, we will find each other again.
也许来生我们还能再遇见彼此
There is another way.
还有一个办法
What if the King...
如果国王
didn't live?
死去呢
You would do that for me?
你愿意为我这么做吗
For you, I would do anything.
为你 我可以做任何事情
I don't know what I'd do without you.
真不知道没了你我该怎么办
You will never have to find out.
永远不会出现这种情况
What you working on?
你在做什么
Uh, no time to talk.
没时间解释
I gotta write it all down before I forget.
我要在忘记之前赶紧写下来
Yeah, I hate it when great ideas slip away from me.
对 我也讨厌好创意从我身边溜走
They're not my ideas.
它们不是我的创意
They're stories from a book that I lost.
他们是我丢失的一本书中的故事
Must be a hell of a book.
那一定是本很棒的书
What's it about?
它是讲什么的
Stuff.
这个那个
Sounds exciting.
听起来很有意思
You seem awfully interested in me and my book.
你似乎对我和我的书特别感兴趣
Oh. I'm just being neighborly.
我只是想表示友好
What are you doing in Storybrooke?
你在童话镇干什么
I'm a writer.
我是一个作家
You can write anywhere.
你在哪里都可以当作家
What are you really doing here?
你来这里的真正目的是什么
Stuff.
这个那个
Good luck with the stories.
祝你和你的故事好运
Blueprints, bank statements.
设计图 银行结单
What is she building out there?
她想在那里建造什么
A mansion?
一栋宅邸吗
Well, whatever it is, it doesn't matter,
不管是什么都不重要了
because these escrow statements have her name all over it.
反正这些转让协议上有她的名字
You were right. Personal use.
你是对的 是私用
She's done. We got her.
她完蛋了 我们抓住了她的把柄
What's wrong? Didn't you hear me?
怎么了 你听到我说的话了吗
We stooped to her level.
我们沦落到她那种层次了
That's exactly what I promised Henry I wouldn't do.
我向亨利保证过不能这样的
Emma, we got her!
艾玛 我们抓住了她的把柄
It's fruit of the poisonous tree,
这些是毒树之果
illegally obtained evidence.
是非法渠道得来的证据
It'll get thrown out in court in a heartbeat.
它们在法庭上会被立刻宣判无效
No, we don't need her to go to jail.
不 我们不需要把她送进监狱
Then what are we doing here?
那我们在做什么
What you wished for-- get everyone to see who she is.
你的愿望 让所有人看清她的真面目
What she did to Henry,
她对亨利的所作所为
she does to everyone.
也是她对大家的所作所为
She destroys what people love.
她摧毁人们的心爱之物
Let me show you something.
我要给你看些东西
She made me follow you.
她逼我跟踪你
She made me tell her everything.
向她报告你的行踪
She knew about your secret place weeks ago.
她几星期前就知道了你们的秘密基地
She just waited to destroy it
她只是在等待最好的时机来摧毁它
till it would hurt you and Henry the most.
为了能最大限度的伤害你和亨利
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
If you don't do this,
如果你不愿意这么做
I have to.
我也会
Okay.
好吧
This session of the Storybrooke city council will come to order.
此次镇议会正式开始
We will begin by reading the minutes from our last meeting.
我们先来回顾一下上次的会议记录
Excuse me, um, Madame Mayor.
打扰一下 镇长阁下
I have something I'd like to bring to the council's attention.
我有一些东西想呈递给议会
This is not an open forum, Sidney.
这不是一个公开讨论会 西德尼
And no one on this council's interested in hearing
而且议会里没人有兴趣
the boozy complaints of a disgraced reporter.
听一个被开除者的疯言疯语
Now sit down.
所以请坐下
He's not the only one who has something to say.
他不是唯一有话想说的人
Ms. Swan,
斯旺小姐
this meeting is to discuss issues facing Storybrooke.
这个会议是为了讨论童话镇的大小事务
Like the mayor stealing thousands of dollars
比如市长挪用了上千美元公♥款♥
from the city to build herself a second home?
来给她自己建造别苑
Ms. Swan, you will sit down immediately, or so help me--
斯旺女士 请你立刻坐下 不然我敢说
What? You'll punish me?
什么 你要惩罚我吗
You'll bully me like everyone else in this town?
你想以强欺弱 像你对镇上其他人那样吗
No.
不
Not today.
今天不行
In my hand, I am holding documents proving that
我手上 握着能证明
this woman, your mayor, stole funds from the city
这个女人 你们的镇长 挪用公♥款♥
to build herself a lavish home in the woods.
为自己在森林里建造了奢华住♥宅♥的证据
And this disgraced reporter--
而这个被开除的记者
You wanna know why he was really fired?
你们想知道他被解雇的真正原因吗
Because he stood up to her. Because he questioned her.
就因为他站出来反对她 质疑她
We all know what happens to people who question the Mayor.
我们都知道质疑镇长会是什么下场
You claim that you act in the best interest of all of us,
你宣称自己在尽力维护大家的利益
but that isn't the truth, is it?
但那并非实情 不是吗
The truth is you are a thug that doesn't care about anyone
事实是 你是个恶棍 就只想着自己
or anything but yourself.
别的都漠不关心
That is who you really are,
这就是你的真面目
and it's time for the people of Storybrooke to know that.
而现在是时候让童话镇的人们看清你了
You are right, Ms. Swan.
你说的没错 斯旺女士
I am building a house.
我是在建一座房♥子
A playhouse.
一座儿童游戏房♥
The accusations are true.
所有指控都是真实的
I did take city funds.
我的确动用了镇政♥府♥基金
I wanted to build a playground so my son Henry
我想为爱子亨利 及所有童话镇的孩子
and all the children of Storybrooke
建一座儿童游戏房♥
could have a special place to play...
让他们有个别致而安全的地方
safely.
玩耍
As for the sketch in your hands,
至于你手中的草图
it was inspired by a drawing I found
其灵感源自我在儿子的一本书里
in one of my son's books.
看到的一幅图
So there you have it, Ms. Swan.
你达成目的了 斯旺女士
You've exposed me for who I really am.
你的确揭开了我的真面目
I hope you're satisfied.
希望你满意了
Forgive me.
请原谅我
The pain will soon pass.
痛苦很快就会消逝
You asked me to find the man who gave the mirror to your queen.
你让我找出把镜子献给皇后的男人
I did.
我找到了
I am that man.
那人就是我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表