and she's being paid very well to do so.
换得一大笔钱
She sold the baby?
她把孩子卖♥♥了
Oh, you make it sound so crass.
你把这事儿说得太难听了
I found someone who's going to find that child
我找的人会帮那孩子
a good and proper home.
找个合适的家
And who are you to judge
但你凭什么认为
whether Ashley is capable of providing that?
阿什莉能不能把孩子养好呢
Look at her. She's a teenager,
你看看她 她还是个孩子
and she's never shown any evidence of being responsible.
也从没做过什么能证明她有责任心的事
How could she possibly know how to be a mother?
她怎么可能知道如何做一个妈妈呢
Maybe she's changing her life.
也许她正为此改变自己的生活呢
Everybody says that. Now, look, I found someone
人人都这么说 但是 听着
who's going to pay Ashley extremely well,
我找的人会付阿什莉一大笔钱
someone who's going to see to it that everybody's happy.
他会让所有人都满意
Mr. Gold.
你是说戈登先生
Well, isn't that why you were hired,
他雇你来不就是为了
to bring him the baby?
把孩子带给他吗
You can't make her double-cross Gold.
你不能让她欺骗戈登
No one's ever broken a deal with him.
还没人能对他毁约
Happy to be the first.
很高兴我会是第一个
If Ashley wants to have this baby, she should have it.
如果阿什莉想要这孩子 就该是她的
Anyone who wants to be a mother should damn well
她想做母亲
be allowed to be one.
就可以做
Why didn't you tell me she sold the baby?
为什么没告诉我 她把孩子卖♥♥了
Because I didn't think it was important.
因为我觉得那不重要
Really, considering that's why she's running away?
是吗 我能认为她因此而逃跑吗
Look, Ashley's my friend.
听着 阿什莉是我的朋友
I don't like the idea of people judging her.
我不希望别人对她评头论足
Ruby, where's your car?
鲁比 你的车呢
You didn't send me to Sean to find her.
你让我去肖恩家 不是为了让我找她
You sent me there to give her a head start.
而是想把我支开 让她先走一步
Look, I'm only trying to help her.
听着 我只是想帮她
Yeah, so am I.
是 我也是
Ashley's in more trouble than you know, Ruby.
阿什莉的麻烦比你想的要大 鲁比
Where is she? Don't make her deal with Gold without me.
她在哪儿 别让她独自跟戈登订协议
I can't talk in front of him. He's the mayor's kid.
我不能当他面跟你说 他是镇长的孩子
Hey, I'm on your side.
我和你们可是一伙的
Henry... I need to find this woman,
亨利 我得找到她
and in order to do that, I need you to go home, okay?
为了找到她 我需要你先回家 好吗
So please listen to me, seriously.
所以听话 知道吗
She's not gonna tell me anything if you're around.
如果你在这儿 她什么都不会告诉我
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
She left town. Said she was gonna try Boston.
她离开镇子了 说要逃到波士顿去
Thought she could disappear there.
她觉得在那儿可以隐姓埋名
How long ago did she leave?
她离开多久了
About a half an hour.
半个小时吧
What'd she tell you?
她说什么了
Henry, what the hell?
亨利 你搞什么鬼
I am going to Boston. You can't come with me.
我要去波士顿 你不能跟着来
You can't go to Boston.
你不能去波士顿
She can't leave.
她不能离开这里
Bad things happen to anyone that does.
那个诅咒是对所有人都有效
I don't have time to argue with you over the curse.
我没时间跟你讨论诅咒的事情
I've got to get you home.
我得送你回家
We have to stop her before she gets hurt.
我们得在她受伤前阻止她
We're wasting time.
送我回家会浪费时间
If you drop me off, you'll never catch up to her.
如果你送我回去 就追不上她了
Henry...
亨利
Then Mr. Gold will call the police,
之后戈登先生会报♥警♥
and he'll have her sent to jail.
他会把她送进监狱去
Buckle up.
系好安全带
Ashley, what did you get yourself into?
阿什莉 你给自己找了什么麻烦啊
Why are we down here?
我们来这里干什么
We need a place to keep him.
我们得找个地方把他关起来
Rumplestiltskin is the most dangerous man
侏儒怪是所有王国内
in all the realms.
最危险的家伙
He needs his own special prison,
得为他准备特殊的监狱
so we converted the mines to hold him.
所以我们把矿井改造了 用来关押他
But how will we get him here?
但我们怎么把他弄到这儿呢
He's eluded all forever.
他一直都在逃
His strength is also his weakness--his deals.
他的能力也是他的弱点 那就是他的协议
He can't resist making them, and we already know
他不能控制订协议的欲望 而我们知道
who he wants to deal with next--you.
他下一个协议对象 就是你
We've sent word with one of Snow's bluebirds.
我们用白雪公主的蓝鸟送了消息
He's accepted a meeting with you.
他同意和你见一面
You're going to tell him that doc heard something
你就跟他说医生听诊时
with his stethoscope-- two heartbeats.
听到了两个孩子的心跳
You're going to tell him it's twins.
告诉他你怀了双胞胎
And if he wants both, which he will,
如果两个他都想要 他一定想要
you propose a new deal.
那样的话 你就提出新的交易
Grumpy.
戈兰比
A quill? I-I don't understand.
羽毛笔 我不明白
The blue fairy casts a spell on it.
蓝精灵在上面施了咒语
Whoever signs with this will be frozen,
用这支笔签下协议的人会被定住
their magic made impotent.
他们的魔法也会失灵
All you must do is to get him to sign the contract.
你只要让他用这支笔签协议
Ella, this man is a scourge.
埃拉 这个人是个祸害
You are doing the entire land a service.
你这样做是为了大家好
Should we even use magic?
我们应该用魔法吗
Isn't that what's causing these problems to begin with?
不正是魔法造成了这一切吗
What if this magic also has a price?
如果这个魔法也需要付出代价怎么办
Then I will pay it.
我会承担
I will do whatever is needed
无论付出什么代价
to save you and our child.
我都要救你和我们的孩子
Let's go.
走吧
I hope you like it.
我希望合您心意
A lot of dwarf blood went into it.
这是很多矮人的血汗建成的
You sure this will work?
你确定这能关住他
Once he's in there, he'll never get out.
他进去了就再也出不来了
You'll be safe.
你就安全了
We can do this, Ella.
埃拉 我们能做到
Okay.
好吧
Let's get him.
我们去抓住他
I told you.
我早跟你说过
It's her car.
那是她的车
Ashley?
阿什莉
My baby.
我的孩子
It's coming.
我要生了
Is the baby really coming?
真的要生了吗
Oh, yeah. Don't worry. The hospital isn't that far.
是的 别担心 医院很快就到
No. No, no, no. Take me to boston.
不行 带我去波士顿
I can't go back there. Oh, no.
我不能回到童话镇去
We don't have four hours. Trust me. I know.
相信我 我们没有时间去波士顿
No, I can't go back there. Please.
我求你了 我不能回镇上去
He's gonna take my baby.
他会抢走我的孩子
I won't let that happen.
我不会让他这么干的
But do you know what you're asking for if you keep this child?
不过你知道留下这个孩子意味着什么吗
Are you really ready?
你真的做好准备了吗
Yeah.
是的
Are you sure? Because I wasn't.
你确定吗 因为我当时就没准备好
You weren't?
你没有
Nope. If you want to give this kid its best chance,
没有 如果你想要给孩子最好的生活和机遇
it's gonna be with someone who's ready.
就一定要做好万全准备
So know what that means.
知道什么意思吗
Your whole life is gonna change, and once you decide
一旦决定要这个孩子 你的人生就此改变
that it's yours, this running away can't happen.
你不能像今天这样说走就走
You have to grow up, and you can't ever leave.
你要成熟起来 永远在他身边
Understand?
明白吗
Yes.
明白了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表