Once upon a time, an evil queen
很久很久以前 邪恶的巫后
banished every storybook character you've ever known
把大家熟知的童话人物
to our world.
流放到了我们的世界
Who knows the truth
究竟谁知道真♥相♥
and who can break the spell?
又是谁能解除她的魔咒
You don't play with the curse.
你不能和诅咒作对
I don't understand. You're not going to kill me?
我不明白 你不打算杀我吗
Run.
快跑
You not only lied to her. You lied to me.
你不仅对她说了谎 你对我也说了谎
What are you saying? That we shouldn't be together.
你什么意思 我们不该在一起
It's been 24 hours since Kathryn went missing.
凯思琳已经失踪24个小时了
Have you found anything?
你有什么线索了吗
I need you to come to the sheriff's station
你得跟我来警长办公室
with me and tell me everything.
交代所有情况
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope Kathryn's somewhere warm,
希望凯思琳身在暖和的地方
not out in the cold.
而不是待在寒风里
David...
戴维
I think you need to start worrying about yourself
我觉得你该更担心
a little bit more here.
你自己的处境
Your wife is missing. You are in love with another woman.
你妻子失踪了 你又爱上了别的女人
There's this...unexplained phone call.
这还有一通你无法解释的通话记录
I know. I know. I just...
我知道 我知道 我只是
I can't explain why it says that.
我也不知道为什么会有那条记录
I didn't do anything to my wife.
我绝对没有伤害我的妻子
I'm pretty good at spotting a liar.
我很擅长揭穿骗子
And honestly,
说实话
liars have better material.
骗子更会编故事
Now go home.
回家吧
I can go?
我可以走了
We don't even know if there was a crime yet.
现在连有没有案子还都不好说
So get some sleep.
你先回去休息吧
Thank you.
谢谢
And, David, maybe...
对了 戴维 你也许
get a lawyer.
应该找个律师
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
A whole year without a roof over your head?
你一整年都居无定所
Well, you get used to it.
慢慢地就习惯了
Plus I had the motorcycle,
而且我有辆摩托车
so if I didn't like a place after a while...
如果在哪待腻了
Ruby?
鲁比
I've never even been out of Storybrooke.
我这么大都没离开过童话镇
What was your favorite place?
你最喜欢哪里
Nepal. Best people.
尼泊尔 那的人最好
They have these prayer temples
他们的祷告殿
carved into mountains
都是在山壁上凿出来的
that are overrun with lemurs.
那里狐猴泛滥
What's a lemur?
狐猴是什么
Ruby! Just give me a sec!
鲁比 马上就来
They're little animals.
就是一种小动物
And they have these eyes that reflect light,
他们的眼睛会反光
so at night, it looks like they glow.
所以晚上 他们就像会发光一样
Ruby! Stop flirting and get over here!
鲁比 别光顾着调情 赶紧过来
Who's there?
是谁
Let me in.
让我进去吧
I'm just a poor old widow. Spare me.
我只是个可怜的老寡妇 放过我吧
Let me in or I'll... Yes?
你要不让我进去我就 你就怎么样
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the--
我就呼呼地吹气 吹倒你这...
You'll huff and puff?
你还能呼呼地吹气
I couldn't think of nothin'.
我想不到别的了
Obviously you thought you could flatten the house
看来你觉得你只要吹口气
with the power of your breath.
就能把房♥子夷为平地
Well, a case could be made.
不过这也有可能
Shh! Granny's in the other room.
小声点 外婆就在隔壁
You know she doesn't like me opening the shutters.
你知道她不喜欢我开窗
No, she doesn't like me.
她是不喜欢我
That's what I meant.
我就是这个意思
You gotta get outta here.
你得离开这里
I know.
我知道
Anywhere.
去哪都行
Well, a blacksmith's boy can get work all over.
铁匠的孩子在哪都能挣口饭吃
You'd leave everyone you know?
你愿离开你的亲人朋友
You'd do that for me?
你愿意为了我这么做
I'd do anything for you.
为了你我什么都愿意
Peter, watch out. Your air of danger is slipping.
彼得 小心啊 你的霸气在消失殆尽
Come out, just for a minute.
出来吧 就一会
It's already dark. She'd never let me.
天已经黑了 外婆不会同意的
Red! Where are you? What are you doing?
小红帽 你在哪 干什么呢
Let go.
放开我
Pay the price. One kiss.
那可得付出代价 亲一下
Red, get in here!
小红帽 快过来
What's going on?
出什么事了
Nothing that concerns you.
跟你没关系
Just a bunch of fools
就是一帮傻子
trying to get themselves killed over a few dead sheep.
想要为了几头死羊送命
Wolf took out a dozen last night.
昨天晚上狼吃了十二头羊
So you called me in here to what,
那你为什么叫我来
just to keep me in sight?
就为了看到我吗
Good evening, Red.
晚上好 小红帽
We're just forming up a hunting party.
我们要组建一支狩猎队
You're hunting the wolf? Can I go with them, please?
你们要去打狼 我能跟他们一起去吗
I'll be safe in a big group.
跟着这么多人不会有事的
Don't be ludicrous. You are staying inside
别傻了 你就老实在家呆着
and you're keeping that hood on.
把斗篷穿好
You know red repels wolves.
红颜色可以驱狼
They're not wearing red.
可是他们都没穿红色
They're damn fools, too.
所以说他们是一群傻子
There's only two more nights left in wolfstime.
狼的活动期就剩两晚了
Let it take a few sheep.
让它吃几头羊吧
Now go home.
都回家吧
I hope they kill the wolf.
我希望他们能杀了那匹狼
Then we can have lives again.
我们就又可以过上正常日子了
You just want to roam around the woods
你只是想和那个没用的彼得
with that wastrel Peter.
一起去林子里游荡
He's not a wastrel.
他才不没用呢
He works hard. He has plans.
他工作很努力 他有自己的计划
Oh, I am sure he does. Now come on.
他肯定有 别闹了
You know what to do.
你知道该做什么
Now go to sleep, girl.
去睡觉吧 孩子
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆
I hope I don't see that boy mooning around here tomorrow.
希望明天别再看见那小子在这里晃悠
And wear the hood!
穿好你的斗篷
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆
I can't believe you did that. That was humiliating.
你怎么能那么做呢 太丢人了
I want you to start working Saturday nights.
我希望你以后周六晚上也来工作
Come on. We have an agreement about Saturday night.
别这样 我们说好了的
I want to start training you to do the books and the reorders.
我想要开始训练你记账和订货
Business is booming lately,
生意最近兴隆了好多
and with more money comes more paperwork.
赚钱越多 账目工作就越多
Yeah. None of that sounds good.
是 但听起来都不是什么好事
It's gotta be done.
这些必须得弄好
Is this a punishment for talking to that guy?
这算是惩罚吗 因为我跟那家伙说话了
If I wanted to punish you, I'd have better reasons.
我要想惩罚你 会有更好的理由
For one thing, you were late.
首先 你迟到了
For another thing, Liza,
其次 莱莎
you dress like a drag queen during fleet week.
你穿得像个舰队周的变装皇后
And you dress like Norman Bates
你穿得像诺曼·贝茨
when he dresses like Norman Bates' mother.
扮成他妈妈时的样子
Ruby, you're a grown woman.
鲁比 你是个大人了
You can't keep acting like some kid.
不能一直像个小孩子一样
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表