You saved me from having to call the truck today
今天多亏了你 我才省得叫拖车
and now you're doing my dishes.
现在你居然还要帮我收拾盘子
It doesn't seem right.
这可真不像话
Please.
别这么说
The last couple of weeks haven't exactly been easy for me,
前几个星期我过得可不轻松
and you've been there the whole time.
但你却一直支持着我
Well, I can't help it. I feel responsible for you,
我就是这样 总觉得自己对你有责任
ever since I... found you.
毕竟 是我找到的你
You know, after all this time,
知道吗 这么长时间以来
no one's ever told me the story.
从没有人告诉过我这件事的始末
What story?
什么事
About how you found me.
就是你是怎么找到我的
That's probably because I'm the only one who knows it.
大概是因为这只有我清楚
I was working late.
那天我很晚才下班
It--it was a cold night. Must've been 10 below.
天气很冷 估计得有零下十度
And on my drive home,
开车回家的时候
I realized I left my phone at the office.
突然发现手♥机♥丢在办公室了
I remember thinking just to forget about it
记得当时我还想算了吧
and I didn't really need it,
反正也用不着
but... something inside me told me to turn around and go back.
但内心深处却似乎有声音督促我掉头回去
And that's when you saw me?
你就是那时候发现我的
You were on the side of the road,
你躺在路的一边
unconscious...
不省人事
So cold you felt like ice.
身体冻得像冰块一样
The doctor said if I found you ten minutes later,
医生说 晚来十分钟
it would've been too late.
你就可能没命了
It's amazing, isn't it?
很神奇 是吧
If I hadn't forgotten my phone,
要不是忘拿了手♥机♥
I wouldn't have been on the road at that time.
我那个时候也不会在路上了
Yeah, it's almost...
是啊 似乎是
Almost like the universe wanted you to find me.
就像是冥冥中命运的安排
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I hope you didn't get the wrong idea.
我希望你不要会错意
No, I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment.
没有 抱歉 我刚才入神了
You don't have to apologize.
你不必道歉
I just--we...
我只是...我们
This is great like it is.
这样就很好
Thanks again for dinner.
再次感谢你的晚餐
Doc, do something.
万事通 想想办法
It's going to be okay. The wardrobe's almost finished.
没事的 衣柜马上就做好了
Just... Just hold on.
坚持一下
Circumstances have changed.
情况有变
What do you mean, "changed"?
什么意思 什么有变
Snow White is going to give birth early.
白雪要提前分娩了
The savior will be born at any moment.
救世主随时可能出生
Pinocchio can't go.
匹诺曹不能离开
Snow White must accompany her daughter or all will be lost.
白雪必须陪着她的女儿 否则就功亏一篑
She must be protected.
她必须要受到保护
This is a land with no magic.
那个地方没有魔法
She will need someone to guide her,
她需要有人指引她
someone to make her believe in her destiny.
有人要让她相信自己的命运
Who better than her mother?
还能有谁比她妈妈更合适呢
But we had a deal.
但是我们有约在先
There is no time to argue. The curse is almost upon us,
没时间争论了 诅咒就要生效了
and I must return to the fairies to make final preparations.
我必须回仙境做最后的准备
It is vital that you tell Snow White what I just told you.
你一定把我刚刚说的话转告白雪
Her child is our only hope.
她的孩子是我们唯一的希望
She is the only one who can save us.
她是唯一能拯救我们的人
And my boy--
我的孩子
What will happen to him?
他会怎么样
All we can do is have faith that one day
我们能做的只有心存信心 相信有一天
the savior will restore all that we have lost.
救世主能够重还我们失去的一切
Shall we tell Snow White?
我们要告诉白雪公主吗
No.
不要
Get in the wardrobe, my boy.
到衣柜里去 孩子
Geppetto, you can't.
盖比特 你不能这样
Things have changed. The savior needs her mother.
事情有变 救世主需要她的妈妈
No, she needs someone to protect her,
不对 她需要有人保护她
to make her believe in her destiny.
让她相信自己的命运
My boy--he can do that.
我的孩子 他可以做到
I don't understand, father. She said--
爸爸 我不懂 她说
I don't care what she said.
我不在乎她说了什么
All that matters is you are safe.
要紧的是你会安然无恙
But you told me to be honest, father.
但是你告诉我要诚实 爸爸
You told me not to lie.
你告诉我不能说谎
Sometimes...
有时候
We have to lie to protect the people we love, eh?
我们不得不说谎来保护我们所爱的人
You must look out for the child in this new land.
你在新世界一定要照顾那个孩子
You must protect her.
你必须保护她
I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you.
我不想走 我不想离开你
Pinocchio,
匹诺曹
you must remember what the blue fairy said.
你一定要记住蓝仙子说的话
In 28 years,
28年内
you must make sure the savior believes.
你一定要让救世主相信魔法
Promise me you'll do that.
保证你会做到
That is the only way we'll--
只有这样 我们...
We'll see each other again.
我们才能再次相见
I promise.
我保证
Good. Here.
很好 来
There will be many temptations in this new world, Pinocchio,
匹诺曹 新的世界里会有许多诱惑
but as long as you remain brave, truthful, and unselfish,
只要你一直勇敢 诚实 无私
you will not fail.
你就不会失败
Here. Get in. Get in. Get in.
来 进去 进去 快进去
You'll find me again.
你会再找到我的
And on that day, I will look at you with pride.
那一天 我会以你为自豪
You will be a great man, my son.
你会成为一个杰出的人 我的儿子
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼地方
Last I checked, it was a diner.
据我观察 这是个餐馆
No more screwing around.
别再胡闹了
I am not a character in one of your books.
我不是你书里的角色
What the hell are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么
I think you know.
你是明知故问吧
You've been here before.
你来过这里
This is the diner you were brought to when you were found as a baby.
你还是婴儿时 被人捡到就是抱来这个餐馆
So you found an article about me. So what?
你找到了一篇关于我的文章 那又怎样
I thought this trip was supposed to be about you.
我们出来不是听你的故事吗
It is.
的确
This is my story,
这是我的故事
and it's your story.
也是你的
And how is that?
怎么会
That 7-year-old boy who found you...
找到你的那个七岁大的男孩
that was me.
就是我
You must look out for this child in this new land.
你在新世界一定要照顾那个孩子
Promise me you'll do that.
保证你会做到
That is the only way we'll-- we'll see each other again.
只有这样 我们...我们才能再次相见
I promise.
我保证
Why are we in the woods?
我们为什么要来树林
All the answers you've been searching for
你一直想得到的答案
are right where I found you.
就在我找到你的地方
See? You're not that 7-year-old boy.
瞧 你根本不是那个七岁的孩子
I wasn't found in the woods.
我不是在树林里被发现的
I was found on the side of a highway.
我是在高速公路边被发现的
Why do you think that?
你为什么那么认为
Because you read it in the newspaper?
因为你在报纸上看到了吗
Did it ever occur to you
难道你就没有想过
that maybe that 7-year-old boy lied about where he found you?
也许那个七岁的孩子撒谎了
No. But it occurs to me
没有 但是我想过
that you've been lying to me about everything,
也许你说的一切都是骗我的
and I'm done listening.
我听够了
When I found you, you were wrapped in a blanket,
我发现你的时候 你被裹在毯子里
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表