How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this to me? To Mary Margaret?
你怎么能这么对我 对玛丽·玛格丽特
Slow down. Do what?
慢点 我做什么了
The shovel was gone when I got there.
我去的时候铁铲不见了
Regina knew I was coming for it.
瑞金娜知道我要去
You--you think that I told her?
你觉得是我告诉她的吗
You were the only other person who knew about it.
除我之外 你是唯一知道的人
I would hope that you would have enough faith
我希望你能有点信心
to know that I would never betray you.
相信我永远不会背叛你
Why should I? How do I know you're not lying about this?
为什么 我怎么知道你没在这事上说谎
About everything?
还有其他的事上
I'm not a liar.
我不是骗子
That is exactly what a liar would say.
骗子都这么说
Having a bad day?
今天不顺利吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I wanted to see you while I can.
趁还有机会 我想来看看你
What does that mean?
什么意思
Simply that the trial starts tomorrow,
明天将进行庭审
and it won't be a long one,
而且很快就会结束
and you'll be sent out of Storybrooke for good,
你会永远离开童话镇
and I will never have to see you again.
我就再也不用看到你了
Oh, I want to enjoy this while I still can.
趁还有机会 我要好好享受一下
Enjoy what?
享受什么
Justice.
正义
Justice?
正义吗
Watching an innocent suffer?
看着一个无辜的人受苦吗
You've always seen yourself that way, haven't you?
你一直这么认为 是吗
Innocent.
无辜
I am innocent!
我是无辜的
I don't know what this is about!
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what I ever did to you,
我不知道我对你做过什么
but whatever it was, Regina...
不管是什么 瑞金娜
I'm sorry.
对不起
I truly am.
真的对不起
Apology not accepted.
我不接受你的道歉
Please. Don't do this to me.
拜托 不要这样对我
I don't deserve this. I did not kill Kathryn.
我不该有这种下场 我没有杀凯思琳
Oh, I know.
我知道
But you do deserve this.
但你确实活该如此
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Let's go.
走吧
You could've at least left a note.
你至少应该留个条
Mother, I Don't.
母亲 我 住嘴
You sneak out of my house in the dead of night
你深夜从我的房♥子里溜走
and think I won't notice? How dare you.
以为我不会发现吗 胆子真大
You're impossible to talk to.
我无法和你沟通
Stop with the magic and listen to me.
请不要用魔法 听我说
I want to be with Daniel.
我想和丹尼尔在一起
Oh, you don't know what you want,
你不知道你想要什么
but I do.
但我知道
I didn't make the sacrifices I did in life
我做出了那么多牺牲
to get you to the cusp of greatness
让你过上幸福生活
so that you could end up the wife of a stable boy.
不是为了让你成为马夫的妻子
But it's my life.
但这是我的人生
You foolish girl.
傻孩子
It's mine.
这是我的人生
After what I had to do--
为了能让我们
the deals I had to make to get us out of poverty,
脱离贫穷过上现在的生活
to get us this life,
我不得不做了那些交易
and you just want to toss it away?
而你想就这么抛下一切吗
Stay strong, Regina.
坚强点 瑞金娜
Your magic can't keep us apart.
你的魔法是无法将我们分开的
I love him.
我爱他
And I love her. And I love her, too.
我爱她 我也爱她
If you loved me, you wouldn't try to keep us apart.
如果你爱我 你就不会把我们分开
And if you loved me, you wouldn't try to run away.
如果你爱我 你就不会逃走
I'm sorry, but this is my happiness.
抱歉 但这是我的幸福
We're going.
我们要离开
No.
不行
You're not.
你们走不了
So what's your plan?
那你准备怎么办
You're going to keep us here forever?
把我们永远关在这儿吗
Because that's what you'll have to do.
因为你无法分开我们
So this is...
那么这是
your decision?
你的决定吗
This will make you happy?
这会让你幸福吗
It already has.
我已经很幸福了
Then who am I to stop you?
那我还怎么能阻止你
Thank you, mother.
谢谢 妈妈
Daniel.
丹尼尔
If you want to have a life together, a family...
如果你们想要一起生活 组建家庭
then there's one important lesson I can impart on you.
我可以传授给你一个很重要的经验
It's what it means to be a parent.
就是作为父母
You always have to do what's best for your children.
你永远都要替你的孩子着想
Thank you.
谢谢
I understand.
我明白
Because that's what you're doing now.
因为这就是你正在做的
Yes. It is.
是的 没错
Mother!
妈妈
No!
不
No! No. No. No. No. No.
不 不 不 不
Mother, why have you done this?
妈妈 你为什么要这么做
Because this is your happy ending.
因为这就是你的幸福结局
What?
什么
Oh, you have to trust me, Regina.
你一定要相信我 瑞金娜
I know best.
我太了解了
Love is weakness, Regina.
爱使人软弱 瑞金娜
It feels real now. At the start, it always does.
现在它看起来很真 一开始 总是这样
But it's an illusion.
但这都是假象
It fades,
它会淡去
and then you're left with nothing.
然后你就一无所有了
But power...
但是权力...
True power endures.
真正的权力是永远的
And then you don't have to rely on anyone to get what you want.
你不再需要依靠任何人来满足自己的需求
I've saved you, my love.
我拯救了你 亲爱的
You've ruined everything.
你毁了一切
I loved him.
我爱他
I loved him!
我爱他
Enough!
够了
I've endured this long enough.
我忍♥很久了
Now clean yourself up,
你去梳洗干净
wipe away your tears,
擦掉眼泪
because now...
因为现在...
you're going to be queen.
你就要成为皇后了
You are most certainly the fairest of them all!
你可真是世界上最美的人
Thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
I hope for my wedding day I will be as beautiful.
我希望我结婚的时候也能这么美
I'm sure you will be.
你一定会的
I know you and Daniel will be so happy together.
你和丹尼尔一定会很幸福的
What?
什么
Well, I just knew your mother would let you marry him,
我就知道你妈妈会让你嫁给他的
once she knew how happy it'd make you,
一旦她知道你会多幸福
once she knew how much you love him.
你有多爱他
You have such a wonderful mother.
你有一位很棒的母亲
She would do anything for your happiness.
为了你的幸福 她什么都愿做
Snow...
白雪
did...
是...
did you... tell her
是你...告诉她
about me and daniel?
我和丹尼尔的事的吗
Yes.
是啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表