We both want our children back,
我们都想要回我们的孩子
and we both can get them,
而且如果我们合作的话
if we work together.
就能成功
Why should I trust you now?
我凭什么相信你
You shouldn't.
不凭什么
But it's the only offer you've got.
但这是你的唯一出路
After we're through, I'll wake up your dear Grace
一切结束后 我会唤醒你亲爱的格蕾丝
so she remembers who you are.
她会记起你
No.
不
Remembering is the worst curse--
记忆是最邪恶的诅咒
two lives in her head, like me.
像我这样 记得两种人生
I want to forget.
我想要忘记
I want you to write us a new story,
我要你为我们编写新的故事
a fresh start,
一个新的开始
here.
就在这里
Well, my dear Jefferson, then that's exactly what you'll have.
亲爱的杰弗森 那就如你所愿
After we take care of Ms. Swan.
不过得在我们解决斯旺女士后
Thank you, Red.
谢谢 小红
Do it.
动手吧
Move out.
出发
I miss Stealthy.
我想念鬼鬼祟祟
We're a go!
轮到我们了
Fairies! Attack!
仙女们 进攻
Let's go!
我们上
Hang on.
稍等
August, please, I need your help.
奥古斯特 拜托 我需要你的帮助
Emma wants to leave.
艾玛想要离开
What? Slow down.
什么 慢点说
You were gonna make her believe. You have to.
你得说服她 必须让她相信
I know, Henry.
我知道 亨利
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我...
I failed.
我失败了
Failed?
失败了
I tried to show her.
我试着展示给她看
At first it was my legs,
一开始是我的双腿
and now...
而现在...
Now take a look...
你看...
at the unvarnished truth.
看看这赤♥裸♥的现实
It's wood.
是木头
Yes.
没错
All of this...
这一切...
I was right. The curse--it's real!
我都是对的 诅咒真的存在
You're a smart kid.
你是个聪明的孩子
And you're Pinocchio.
而你是匹诺曹
What gave it away?
你怎么看出来的
But why are you turning back to wood?
但你为什么会变回木头
Your story--
你的故事...
You should be real.
你应该是真人了
I'm changing back because...
我变回去是因为...
I haven't exactly been a good boy.
我不乖
And...
还有
If the curse doesn't break,
如果诅咒没被打破
this doesn't stop.
我的木偶化就不会停止
So we show Emma that you're turning back
那我们就让艾玛看
into the puppet you were, and then she has to believe,
你在变回木偶 她肯定会相信
and when she does, she could break the curse.
她一旦相信 就会打破诅咒
I tried that.
我试过了
She doesn't want to see, so she doesn't.
她不想看 所以她看不到
There's nothing more that I can do.
我已无能为力
I-I'm getting tired.
我真的好累
It's hard to ride and it's hard to walk.
吃穿住行都变得很困难
Soon it's gonna be hard to breathe.
很快 连呼吸都会变得奢侈了
So we have to do something fast.
我们得尽快采取措施
But there's nothing to do.
但我已束手无策
And with what little time I have left,
况且我命不久矣
I want to spend it with my father.
我只想陪陪我父亲
Marco.
马可
Told you you're a smart kid.
就说你聪明
So everyone's giving up.
大家都要放弃了么
I'm afraid that I don't have a choice.
我想我也没得选
I'm sorry, kid, but I'm out of Operation Cobra.
对不起孩子 我退出眼镜蛇行动
Now it's up to you.
现在全靠你了
Emma, I'm sorry,
艾玛 抱歉
but I'm afraid you don't have any case for custody.
你根本无法赢得亨利的抚养权
Even after everything she's done?
她做那么多烂事 我也赢不了吗
Which you can't prove.
口说无凭
Let me just ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
With this war raging on, who really is getting hurt here?
这次争斗中 谁会受伤
I know. Henry.
我知道 是亨利
But isn't it a good thing that he's spending time with me?
他现在和我一起不好吗
I'm his mother.
我是他母亲
Yes, you are,
没错 你是他母亲
And so is Regina.
但是瑞金娜也是
And l-look, the court is gonna come in and look at him
法庭会派人来看他
and see how he's been since you've come into his life.
了解你回到他生活对他的影响
And he's been happier, right?
他比以前开心了 对吧
Maybe. I mean, objectively?
可能吧 客观地说
He's skipped school, he's stolen a credit card,
他逃过学 偷过信♥用♥卡♥
he's run off, he's--he's endangered himself, repeatedly.
还逃跑过 三番五次置自己与危险之中
And so in the eyes of the law, it's not so--
从法律的角度来看 这不...
What about in your eyes? What do you think?
在你看来呢 你觉得如何
I mean, a while ago, I told you to engage him
之前我让你把他留在
in his fantasy life, and-and perhaps I was wrong,
他自己的幻想里 或许我错了
because he's only retreated further into it.
因为他越来越沉迷于幻想中
You think he's better off with her?
你觉得他和她在一起更好吗
I never said that.
我没这么说
Do you think that she would ever hurt him?
你觉得她会伤害他吗
No.
不会
Never.
绝对不会
I mean, everyone else, but not him.
她可能伤害任何人 但不会害他
Look, right or wrong, her actions have all been defensive.
不管怎样 她的行为都是为了自卫
I'm not judging, but...
我不是妄加评论 只是...
In many ways, your arrival has woke a sleeping dragon.
你的到来惊醒了一只沉睡之龙
Tell me honestly.
跟我说实话
Has he been better off since I got here?
我的到来 对他有好处吗
It's not a matter of better off.
那不是重点
It's--it's a matter of this war has to end.
重点是 这场争斗必须结束
If you two are gonna be in his life,
如果你俩都想继续留在他的生命中
you have to figure out the best way to do that.
你就得找出最好的解决办法
Charming.
王子
Charming.
王子
Snow.
白雪
You're...
你在
No.
不
No.
不
Oh, no!
不要
The queen took me to her palace.
巫后把我绑去了她的宫殿
But I'm rescuing you.
但是我来救你了
Snow.
白雪
Is this always gonna be our life?
我们俩一直都得这样吗
Taking turns finding each other?
你找我 我找你
We'll be together. I know it.
我们最后会在一起的 我知道
Have faith.
你要相信这点
I just had to stop you.
我得打断你们一下
I have no interest in cleaning tongue marks off my mirror.
我可不想你们把唇印留在我镜子上
Let him go.
放了他
Your fight is with me.
你要对付的人是我
My thoughts exactly.
英雄所见略同啊
Have you ever heard of a parley?
你听说过和谈吗
We break off all this messy fighting and have a little talk,
双方都停止战争 坐下来谈一谈
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表