Very impressive, indeed.
确实非常了不起
Come warm yourself.
过来暖和暖和
I have done what you've asked.
我已经完成了你的要求
Return my ring to me.
把我的戒指还给我
Of course. You're in a bit of a rush.
当然 你还有急事要办
How rude of me.
我真失礼
With this...
有了这个
Prince Charming...
白马王子
You will find her.
你会找到她的
Thank you.
谢谢
Something's missing.
还少了点什么
Now you're ready for your big moment.
现在去迎接你的关键时刻吧
Why do you want us together?
你为什么想让我们在一起
What do you get out of it?
你能得到什么
I'm a fan of true love, dearie,
我喜欢看到真爱 亲爱的
and, more importantly, what it creates.
还有 更重要的是 喜欢它所创造的
Really?
不是吧
You're too late.
你来迟了
No. No!
不 不
At least let me say good-bye.
至少让我和她道个别
You found me.
你找到了我
Did you ever doubt I would?
你觉得我找不到你吗
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
With this.
用这个
It's my mother's ring. It...
这是我母亲的戒指 是它
led me back to you.
带我找到了你
And now...
现在
I never want it off your finger.
我想让它永远戴在你的手指上
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What do you think?
你说呢
What is it?
怎么了
There's the little matter of your father and my stepmother.
你父亲和我继母还有些小问题
Ah. That.
那个啊
I'm open to suggestions.
我愿意听听你的建议
Here's one.
我有一个主意
Let's take back the kingdom.
我们夺回王国吧
How?
怎么夺回
Like we shall do everything--
就像做任何事那样
together.
携手同心
Regina! What the hell was that?!
瑞金娜 你搞什么啊
Regina!
瑞金娜
Ms. Swan?
斯旺女士
You've got it?
你拿到了
Mr. Gold. What are you doing here?
戈登先生 你在这里干什么
I've come to check on you.
过来看看你
I'm glad I did. Regina abandoned you
幸亏我来了 瑞金娜抛弃了你
and sabotaged the elevator.
并且弄坏了电梯
What? I'm coming up.
什么 我这就爬上来
No. There's-- there's no time for this.
不行 没时间了
You can't possibly scale the wall and carry that.
你不可能带着那个攀爬墙壁
Yeah? Well, I can try.
是吗 我可以试试
No, you can't. Just toss it up.
不 不行 快扔上来吧
Your boy's gonna be fine.
你儿子不会有事的
I promise.
我保证
We're running out of time. Toss it up.
我们快没时间了 把它扔上来
Okay. You hold on to it. I'll be right up.
好吧 你接住了 我这就爬上来
Mr. Gold?
戈登先生
Gold!
戈登
Regina.
瑞金娜
Uhh! He tricked you!
他骗了你
How could you give him that?
你怎么能把那个给他
Where is he?
他在哪
Gone.
他走了
Gold.
戈登
He manipulated all of this.
一切都是他设计好的
Come on. He can't be that far.
快点 他一定还没走远
It's the hospital.
医院的电♥话♥
We did everything we could.
我们尽力了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're too late.
你们来晚了
Um, excuse me? Are you Mr. Gold?
打扰一下 你是戈登先生吗
Yes, I am, but I'm afraid the shop's closed--
是的 但是抱歉本店已打烊
I was, uh, I was told to--to find you
有人让我来找你
and tell you that
然后告诉你
Regina locked me up.
瑞金娜一直关着我
Does--does that mean anything to you?
你能听得明白吗
You're real.
你是真的
You're alive.
你还活着
She did this to you?
她把你害成这样
I was told you'd protect me.
有人告诉我你会保护我
Oh, yes.
是的
Yes, I'll protect you.
是的 我会保护你
Um, I'm sorry. Do--do I know you?
抱歉 我认得你吗
No.
不
But you will.
但你会记起来的
No.
不要
No.
不要啊
I love you, Henry.
我爱你 亨利
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You saved me.
你救了我
You did it.
你做到了
Henry... What's going on?
亨利 怎么回事
No.
不
The curse.
诅咒
I think you broke it.
我觉得你打破了诅咒
That was true love's kiss.
那是真爱之吻
No. No.
不可能 不可能
If I were you, your majesty,
陛下 如果我是你
I'd find a place to hide.
我会找个地方躲起来
Henry...
亨利
No matter what you think,
不管你怎么想
no matter what anyone tells you,
不管别人怎么说
I do love you.
我是真的爱你
Snow!
白雪
Charming.
王子
You found me.
你找到我了
Did you ever doubt I would?
你觉得我找不到你吗
Wait.
等一下
No, no, we're very close.
别停 我们就快到了
Rumplestiltskin, wait.
朗普斯金 等等
I-I remember.
我想起来了
I-I love you.
我爱你
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
And I love you, too.
我也爱你
But, hey...
但是
there'll be time for that.
待会有时间我们慢慢说
There'll be time for everything.
一切都可以慢慢来
But first...
但是首先
there's something I must do.
我有一件必须要做的事情
What is this?
这是什么
This is a very special place, Belle.
贝儿 这是一个特殊的地方
The waters that run below
据说这下面的水
are said to have the power to return that which one has lost.
有失而复得的神力
Henry, what's going on here?
亨利 这是怎么回事
If the curse is broken, why didn't they go back?
如果诅咒被打破了 他们为什么还没回去
I... I don't know.
我...我不知道
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What is that?
那是什么
Something bad.
邪恶的力量
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表