Covering your tracks is not exactly your strong suit.
隐藏行迹并不是你的强项
Well, I've been discreet... discreet.
我已经很... 很谨慎了
Two teacups in the sink,
水槽里的一对茶杯
new perfume, late nights, plunging necklines--
新香水 晚归家 穿低领
It was not hard to connect the dots.
把这些线索串联起来没什么难的
Plunging?
低领
When I met you, you were a top button kind of girl.
初遇你时 你可是个高领女孩
Why didn't you say anything?
那为何你什么都没说
I'm not your mother.
我可不是你妈
No.
是啊
According to Henry, I'm yours.
在亨利看来 我可是你妈
I just figured that you would let me know when it was time.
我只是觉得 时候到了 你自会告诉我
I'm assuming it's time.
我想是时候了
He's telling Kathryn.
他要去和凯思琳坦白了
Everything?
所有的事
Everything.
所有的
David?
戴维
David, come take a look.
戴维 过来看看
I found a whole bunch of great apartment options.
我找到好几处不错的公♥寓♥
I have no idea which neighborhood to look at, but--
可不知道该找哪个街区里的
Have you ever been to Boston?
你去过波士顿吗
No. No, I've never been.
没有 我从没去过
Maybe we should ask the sheriff, Emma.
或许我们该去问艾玛警长
She's from there. She could probably help--
她是从那里来的 她大概会帮...
Kathryn.
凯思琳
I can't go to Boston with you.
我不能和你去波士顿
Can't... or won't?
不能 还是不愿
I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Try the truth.
那就说实话
David, is there something going on that I don't know about?
戴维 是不是发生了什么我不知道的事
No.
不是
No, something happened.
不 确有事发生了
I don't know what it is,
我不知道是什么
but there is something that's preventing me...
但有些东西 让我无法...
from connecting,
与你心灵相契
and it's not fair to you to let that screw up your life.
而这不该扰乱了你的生活 对你不公平
You're right. You need a fresh start.
你是对的 你需要新的开始
It's just not with me.
但不是和我一起
We've reached my father's realm.
我们已经到达我父亲的领土
We should be safe here.
我们应该安全了
I have provisions waiting for you.
我帮你准备了一些必需品
I can't take any of it,
这些我不能收
not until you tell me what's really going on.
你得告诉我到底是怎么回事
I told you, I was just Stop playing games.
我告诉过你 我只是 别跟我玩花招
If you have no feelings for me, as you've said,
若真如你所说 你对我没有感觉的话
why show me any kindness at all?
为什么要帮我做这些
What haven't you told me?
你有什么瞒着我
This isn't about you, James.
与你无关 詹姆斯
It's me.
是我
I don't want to marry you
我不愿意嫁给你
because my heart also belongs to another--
是因为我也心有所属
a man I was once to wed...
我本来打算嫁给他
a man named Frederick.
他叫弗雷德里克
What happened?
后来呢
We all have our own tragedies--
我们都各有自己的悲剧
lost love being the worst.
失去所爱是悲剧之最
I thought reuniting you with yours
帮助你和她团聚
might grant me some consolation.
也能给我一些安慰
Well, I'm afraid I'm not able to help you, then.
那么我想我无法帮你了
My "love" told me in no uncertain terms
我的"爱人"坚定地告诉我
that she does not feel for me as...
她对我的感情
I do for her.
与我对她的并不一样
You can't fight for something that doesn't exist.
你无法争取不存在的东西
So... there is my tragedy.
这就是我的悲剧
That's so tragedy.
是很悲剧
Come.
来
Follow me.
跟我来
A moment, please.
请让我们单独待会儿
This is where my beloved Frederick sacrificed his life.
这是我亲爱的弗雷德里牺牲的地方
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Did he die in battle?
他死在战争中吗
We were traveling with my father, King Midas.
我们当时与我父王迈达斯国王同行
When our caravan was ambushed,
我们的队伍遇到了伏兵
Frederick bravely defended us
弗雷德里克英勇地保护了我们
and was cut down saving my father's life.
他为救我父亲而丧生
It's a fitting tribute.
这纪念像正合适宜
The craftsmanship is-- is remarkable.
工艺真出色
I've never seen anything quite so lifelike.
我还没见如此栩栩如生的
That's because the hand you're touching is actually Frederick's.
那是因为你所触摸的就是弗雷德里克的手
Excuse me?
什么意思
It's not a statue.
它不是雕像
Frederick saw the attack when no one else did
弗雷德里克是第一个发现伏兵的人
and threw himself in front of my father,
他用身体护住了我父亲
knocking him to safety.
把他撞到了安全的地方
Because of my father's curse,
但因为我父亲的诅咒
he was instantly turned to gold.
他瞬间变成了金人
All curses can be broken.
任何诅咒都有破解之道
Have you tried true love's kiss?
你试过真爱之吻吗
Until my lips bled.
我吻到双唇流血
The gold got in the way.
金子阻挡了它的力量
There must be something else to do.
一定还有其他方法
There is legend of a lake.
据传有一座湖
Lake Nostos.
纳斯托斯湖
Its waters are said to have magical properties
据说它的湖水具有魔力
that can return to you something that was once lost.
可以满足你失而复得的愿望
And yet you haven't tried it?
你还没有试过吗
Of course I have,
我当然试过
But the lake is guarded by a ghastly creature
但是有个可怕的怪物守护着湖
that drowns its victims.
它会淹死每一个接近的人
No one who's ever faced it has lived to return.
去过的人无一生还
Don't give up hope just yet.
别放弃希望
I will face this guardian
让我去会会这个守卫
and return with the water that will undo this wretched curse.
然后带回能解除诅咒的湖水
None have succeeded.
没有人成功过
None have my fearless bravery.
没有人像我勇敢无畏
Or fearless disregard for their own safety.
不如说是视死如归
Either way,
无论怎样
one of us should have our happiness.
我们总该有一个人得到幸福
And if you die, neither of us will.
但你若死去 我们就都得不到幸福
No, not true.
不 不对
Don't you understand? If I succeed,
你不明白吗 如果我成功了
you will be reunited with Frederick and your misery ends.
你会和弗雷德里克团聚 你的苦难将结束
If I fail,
如果我失败了
the misery that ends will be mine.
那结束的就是我的悲剧
Oh, go on. Open it.
快打开看看啊
What's the occasion?
为什么送我礼物呢
The occasion is I love you.
因为我爱你
Go on.
打开吧
Now I know you miss your book, but with this,
我知道你丢了童话书 但有了这个
you can do the heroics.
你也可以做那些英勇的事
You can save the princesses.
你可以救出公主
You can be the hero.
做大英雄
Henry, you have to believe me.
亨利 你要相信我
When I tore down the playground, I did it for your safety.
我把城♥堡♥毁掉 是为了保障你的安全
Please don't be upset with me.
不要生我的气
I really didn't mean to destroy your book.
我真不是有意毁掉你的书
It's not just the book.
不光是书的问题
Okay. Then what is it?
好吧 那还有什么
It's Emma.
艾玛
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表