When are you going to learn?
你什么时候才能懂
You can't have everything.
你不可能拥有一切
Oh, perhaps he can.
也许他可以
A twin brother?
孪生兄弟
And you gave him to that man?
你把他交给那个男人了
We were poor, barely surviving.
当时我们很穷 几乎无法生存下去
And... he came along with an offer.
然后 他出现了 提出了条件
One of you for the farm.
用你们中一个换取农场
Why didn't you ever tell me?
为什么你从没告诉我
The deal forbade us from ever speaking of it.
协议要求我守口如瓶
Your father regretted the decision
那个男人带走你哥哥的时候
the minute that man took your brother.
你父亲就后悔做此决定了
He carried the guilt with him to his grave.
他到死都后悔此事
Hate to interrupt this tender moment.
真不想打断这温情时刻
Time is of the essence.
但是时间就是生命
Mother, wait in the house while I deal with this.
母亲 进屋里等着 我来处理
What do you want from me?
你想要什么
Oh, not me, dear. The king.
亲爱的 不是我 是国王
He needs a prince to slay a dragon.
他需要一位王子去屠龙
I'm not a dragon slayer.
我不是屠龙者
No, but your brother was.
对 但你哥哥生前是
This newfound kinship will be your salvation.
你新认的爸爸会帮你摆脱困境
Simply play the part.
只需扮演好你的角色
The king's knights will take care of everything else.
国王的骑士们会处理好其他事情
All you must do
你只需要
is deliver the dragon's head to Midas.
将龙头上交给迈达斯
What's in it for you?
你有什么好处
What's in it for me is my business.
对我有什么好处跟你无关
You should be asking yourself what's in it for you.
你应该问问你有什么好处
You do this, your poor mother--
你同意 国王会保证
Well, the king is going to make sure
你那可怜的母亲
she never wants for anything ever again.
衣食无忧 心想事成
Your farm will be saved, and you...
你的农场得救了 而你
should you survive...
如果你活下来...
You shall come home, the conquering hero!
你将会凯♥旋♥ 成为得胜的英雄
Now don't tell me you don't want that.
不要告诉我 你不想要
I don't have a choice, do I?
我别无选择了 对吧
Oh, everyone has a choice, deary.
人人都选择的权利 亲爱的
Just make sure it's the right one.
只是要确保你的选择是正确的
I'm hell of a doctor, huh?
我真是妙手神医啊
No way he wakes up on someone else's watch.
要是换了别人来看护他 他就醒不过来了
Hello, Dr. Whale.
你好 威尔医生
So I heard that you resigned from the hospital.
我听说你不再当医院的志愿者了
I hope it wasn't because of me.
我希望不是因为我
W-why would it be because of you?
为什么会是因为你
Well, our date. I never called you after.
我们的约会 那之后我再没给你打过电♥话♥
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I know. It's not classy, and I'm sorry,
我知道这么做很不绅士 很抱歉
but if you could find a way to get over it,
但是如果你能忘记这事
you know where to find me.
你知道在哪能找到我
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
Ms. Blanchard, may I have a word?
布兰切特女士 我可以和你说几句吗
Of course.
当然
I wanted to talk to you about my friend Kathryn.
我想和你谈谈我的朋友 凯思琳
But more specifically, I wanted to talk to you
更具体点 我想和你谈谈
about her husband David.
她的丈夫戴维
You don't belong together.
你们不应该在一起
He's not yours. He's taken. Find somebody else.
他不是你的 他已结婚了 你该另寻他人
I haven't done anything.
我什么也没做
Really?
真的吗
So he just up and left his wife on a whim?
那他是心血来潮 突然就跟他妻子分手了吗
He did what?
他做了什么
You don't know.
你不知道
Well, I suspect you soon will,
我觉得你很快就会知道了
so listen carefully, dear,
所以亲爱的 听清楚
because it's in your best interest.
因为这是为你好
Stay away. He's in a fragile state.
离远点 他还处在脆弱的状态
He doesn't know who he is or what he's doing,
他不知道自己是谁 在做什么
and you're this close to wrecking multiple lives.
差这么一点 你就会害死很多人
So before you do something that can't be undone,
趁你还没做什么不可挽回的事 我想说
let him remember who he was.
让他想起自己是谁
There he is--our savior,
就是他 我们的救世主
the man who is going to tear the dragon limb from limb.
将会一刀一刀把龙割成碎片
You do this, and you'll be a legend.
你做到 那你就是传奇
Here. Let me.
给我 我来
You fastened it wrong.
你系错了
Here. Give me that.
来 给我
Well, how will I fight? How will I protect myself?
我怎么战斗 我怎么保护自己
You won't.
你不用
You will stay outside the cave while we kill the dragon.
我们杀龙的时候你只要站在洞外
If you don't come out of this alive,
如果你不能活着回来
Midas won't give our kingdom any gold.
迈达斯一分钱也不会给我们的
You might have the title of hero,
你或许能得到英雄的名号♥
but not the job.
但活儿得交给我们干
The dragon's lair is through there.
龙穴在这边
You stay here. We'll be back.
你在这好好待着 等我们回来
Did you know him well?
你跟他熟吗
Who?
谁
My brother the prince.
我哥哥 王子殿下
Yeah, we knew him.
我们跟他很熟
He was the bravest man I ever met.
他是我见过的最勇敢的人
They need our help.
我们得去帮他们
We stay here!
我们哪也不去
Our orders are clear.
要服从命令
People are dying.
会死人的
Don't move!
别过去
Stay back!
后退
Where's your sword?
你的剑呢
Stay here.
待在这里
You didn't see that coming, did you?
没想到会这样吧
Careful. Looks sharp.
小心点 好像很锋利
You can't be here.
你不应该来这里
I-I needed to see you.
我得见你一面
Tell me you didn't leave your wife because of me.
你不是为了我才跟你妻子分手的吧
I do not want to destroy your marriage.
我不想破坏你们的婚姻
You're not. It's me.
与你无关 这是我的选择
I don't want to hurt her either,
我也不想伤害她
but the most hurtful thing to Kathryn would be me pretending.
但是虚情假意才是对凯思琳最大的伤害
She needs someone to feel about her...
她需要一个对她有感觉的人...
the way I feel about you.
就像我对你的感觉
I'm really trying hard to stay away from you,
我真的在努力跟你保持距离
to do the right thing.
做出正确的决定
Why is that the right thing?
这怎么就是正确的决定
Because you already have a life.
你已经有了你自己的生活
With someone I didn't choose.
我并没有选择和她在一起
The man who chose that life,
选择她的那个男人
whoever married Kathryn is gone.
娶了凯思琳的那个男人已经不在了
The man here wants someone else.
我心里有别人
You really have to leave me alone.
你别再来缠着我了
Is that truly what you want?
这是你的真心话吗
Go.
走吧
Meet me tonight. At least think about it.
今晚来见我吧 至少考虑一下
I'll be at the bridge where you found me at 8:00.
我八点钟在你发现我的桥头等你
Think about it until then and then decide.
考虑一下再决定
If you don't show,
如果到时候你不出现
I'll know,
我就明白了
and I'll never bother you again.
以后再也不来烦你了
But if you choose this,
如果你到时候出现了
if you choose us...
如果你选择跟我在一起
You'll know where I'll be.
我会在那里等你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表