《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
你们小队接到的命令是
Your team is being ordered to investigate
调查关于两名海豹突击队员
allegations by two Navy SEALs
对特战队军士长Thomas Argento提出的指控
against Special Warfare Chief Petty Officer Thomas Argento.
所有人 把摄像头关了
Everybody, cameras off.
特战队员Kendricks和Barr上士指控军士长Argento
Operators First Class Kendricks and Barr claim
残忍♥的谋杀了一名手无寸铁
Chief Argento murdered an unarmed, unconscious
而且受伤昏迷的塔♥利♥班♥战俘
and injured Taliban prisoner in cold blood.
我们要去阿富汗了
We're going to Afghanistan.
就是那个阿富汗
Afghanistan Afghanistan?
我是NCIS探员 Sam Hanna
I'm NCIS Agent Sam Hanna.
我听说过 Hanna军士长
I heard of Chief Hanna.
- 他可是个传奇人物 - Argento军士长
- The guy's like a legend. - Chief Petty Officer Argento?
你现在被NCIS正式逮捕
You're now in the custody of NCIS.
你能否宣誓 你所作的证词
Do you swear that the statement you've provided
- 是真实可信的 且尽可能表达准确 - 我宣誓
- is true and accurate to the best of your belief? - I do.
- 我宣誓 - 我宣誓
- I do. - I do.
- 我宣誓 - 你绝无法给我定罪的
- I do. - You're never gonna convict me.
这话你受审完再说吧
We'll talk after the trial.
起床号♥
Reveille!
起床 起床
Reveille! Reveille!
起床
Reveille!
起床
Reveille!
起床号♥
Reveille!
起床
Reveille!
起床
Reveille!
起床
Reveille!
早安 军 士 长
Good morning... Chief.
起床号♥
Reveille!
起床 起床
Reveille! Reveille!
起锚了
"Anchors aweigh."
起锚歌♥ 二战海军军歌♥
亦或是 抛锚呢
Or is it "Anchors going away"?
起床号♥
Reveille!
为你的大日子好好打扮了啊
All dressed up for your big day...
军士长
Chief?
锚正慢慢远去
Anchors going away.
我在路上了
I'm coming.
今天是个大日子 G 非常重要
This is a big day, G. A very big day.
我懂的
I know.
那你为什么还没到呢
Then why aren't you here?
我们来得及
We'll be fine.
我不想要刚好赶到 我要提前到
I don't want to be fine. I want to be early.
我知道 对不起 我
I know. I'm sorry. I...
我的领带总是打不好
I had an issue with my tie.
赶快给我滚过来
Just get your ass out here.
我可以的
I got this.
我是只海象 瞧瞧我 我可真行
I am the walrus. Whoa... Look at that.
海象 视力欠佳 此处指披头士的《我是海象》 形容一种三位一体的全知境界
还是不对 是Kensi吗
Nope. Kens?
- 是我 - 你好
- Yeah? - Hi.
嘿 我刚跟Rountree说过话
Hey. Talked to Rountree.
哦 对了 你觉得Rountree能蒙眼组枪吗
Ooh, hey. You think Rountree can do this blindfolded?
呃 我知道他可以啊
Uh, I know he can.
算你对吧 他准备出发去圣迭戈了吗
You're probably right. Is he heading down to San Diego?
不 他实际上都快到了
No, he's actually almost there.
哦 要是他比Sam和Callen先到法♥院♥的话
Oh, if he beats Sam and Callen to the courthouse,
他就惨了
there is gonna be blood.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
这是个大日子 Deeks 非常重要的大日子
This is a big day, Deeks. A really big day.
我知道 我知道是个大日子
I know. I know it's a big day.
这是个巨大的日子 我就直说了吧
It's a huge day. I'm just stating the obvious,
根据现在的情况来看
that, based on the circumstances,
Sam的心情肯定特别特别糟糕
Sam is gonna be in a really, really bad mood.
你知道吗 我替Rountree高兴
You know what? I'm just happy
他可以亲手了结自己开启的案子
that Rountree's gonna get to finish what he started.
你懂不 这是他来队里之后的第一个案子
You know? This was his first case with the team,
这也是他在国内的第一个案子 第一个战犯
it's his first time in country, it's his first war criminal.
啊 没错
Ah, yeah.
我至今仍对我抓的第一个战犯案印象深刻
I remember my first war criminal like it was yesterday.
人总是能记住自己的第一次嘛
You always remember your first.
为什么
Why?
为什么啊 宝宝 到底 为什么你总能扯到那
Why, baby? Just...why?
- 怎么了 - 呕
- What? - Ugh.
怎么了嘛 这是一种 一种应对机制好吧
What? It's a, it's a coping mechanism.
你懂我啥意思不
You know what I'm saying?
人生若无喜剧 便只余伤痛
Without comedy, there is only pain.
早上好
Good morning.
我刚出门 在来的路上
I'm just on my way in,
但是 呃 我想知道现在有什么消息了吗
but, uh, wondering if we have anything yet?
还没有 而且为海军部长着想的话 最好一直没有
No, and I really hope it stays that way, for SECNAV's sake.
情况有多糟糕
How bad does it look?
挺糟糕的 连总统都在推上关注这事
It's bad. The president's tweeting about it.
好吧 那肯定了
Well, that's obvious.
我是说 有线新闻全部都只在报道这件事
I mean, it's the only thing cable news is covering right now.
也难怪 这可是个大日子
Well, it's a big day.
非常重要的大日子
A really big day.
这次庭审是非常重要的
And this trial's a really big deal.
赌注高的不能再高了
The stakes couldn't be higher.
我跟你说啊
Well, let me tell you,
那边的焦虑程度绝对高涨
anxiety levels are definitely creeping up there.
你这话是对现状的专业评估
Now, is that more of a professional assessment
还是只是私人的观察啊
of the situation, or a personal observation?
哦 是我私人的
Oh, that's personal.
感同身受
Very personal.
好的 我听到了 姐妹
Yeah, I hear that, girl.
看来现在一切都要看检控方的表现了
I guess now it really depends on the prosecution's case.
我简直无法想象他们承受的压力
I can't even imagine what kind of pressure they must be under.
是也不是
Yes and no.
毕竟他们也不是萌新
It's not their first rodeo.
我有预感 这次会平安无事的
I have a feeling we're gonna be just fine.
标准立Flag句啊
是Castro中校吗
Lieutenant Colonel Castro?
我是NCIS特别探员 Sam Hanna
Special Agent Sam Hanna, NCIS.
- 我们通过话 - 是的 有几次了
- We spoke on the phone. - Yes, a couple of times.
感谢你能赶过来
Thank you so much for coming.
当然 我的搭档们 呃 Callen和Rountree探员
Of course. My partners, Agent, uh, Callen and Rountree,
也都来了 不过现在可能去找早餐吃了
are around here somewhere. They're probably trying to hunt down breakfast.
在法♥院♥吃吗
In the courthouse?
他们的胃口特别强大
They got strong stomachs.
你今天感觉如何
How are you feeling about today?
不错 我们的论据非常有力
Good. It's a strong case.
你知道的
As you know,
Kendricks Barr Moffet和Cole都给出了几乎一致的证词
Kendricks, Barr, Moffet and Cole gave almost identical accounts
能把Argento的战争罪钉死 这就不言而喻了
of Argento's war crimes, which speak for themselves.
辩方会试图在证人席上撕开他们的防线
The defense is gonna try to tear them apart on the stand,
但是我跟他们预演过了 已经准备就绪
but they've been prepped, and they're ready for it.
- 他们的状态怎么样 - 相当的好
-How are they holding up? - Incredibly well,
毫无遗漏
all things considered.
自从我们开始办案 他们没有一人有所犹疑
Not one of them has wavered since we started down this road.
也对 他们是决心做好事的海军士兵啊
Well, they're sailors trying to do the right thing.
这事情没那么简单
Doesn't make it any easier.
阿门
Amen.
有需要请告诉我
Let me knowif you need anything, huh?
好的
Will do.
打扰一下 Castro女士
Excuse me. Ms. Castro?
Castro中校 是我
Lieutenant Colonel Castro, yes.
对 你的军衔 对不起 我还是不习惯这么大场面
Right, your title. I'm sorry. I'm still getting used to all of this pageantry.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
Margaux West 乡贤
Margaux West, Esquire.
Argento军士长的公民辩护律师
Chief Argento's civilian defense counsel.
你听说过我
You've heard of me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表