他们认为两架飞机是从Chukotka
It's believed that both planes probably flew out of Chukotka
或者Amur区域驶出 并拥有超过九千英里的燃油量
or the Amur region and have over a 9,000 mile range.
如果他目前不在海里 按理论来说它很有可能还在飞行
If it isn't in the ocean, it could theoretically still be flying.
不可能
No way.
北美空防司令部和空军一定早就发现他们了
NORAD and Air Force would've spotted them by now.
本该如此
They should have,
但这回我们需要着手准备所有可能性
but in this case we have to anticipate and be prepared for all scenarios,
不管他们可能性有多少
no matter how improbable.
这是一架大型飞机且载油量巨大
It's a large plane with lots of fuel on board, and...
更别提它所携带的武器了
not to mention their weapons.
如果它坠落在任何大城市的居民区
If it were to crash into any residential neighborhood
或者市中心
or the downtown of any major city,
结果将会是惨绝人寰的
the result would be catastrophic.
而且只会更糟
Not as catastrophic as the worst-case scenario.
所以说 假设这架俄♥国♥战略轰炸机
So, assuming this Russian strategic bomber
想方设法躲过了我们的雷达
somehow managed to avoid, evade... become invisible to our radar,
最坏的结果将是什么
what is the worst-case scenario? A...
核袭击吗
A nuclear attack?
没错
Yes.
光一架飞机
With one plane?
在知道我们的反击将是湮灭性的情况下
I mean, knowing that our retaliation could be annihilation?
更可怕的将是俄军内部的叛乱者
The greater fear is a rogue faction within the Russian military.
反正克里姆林宫会以此为借口
At least that's the way the Kremlin would spin it after the fact.
中国 英国 日本 德国等所有国家
China, the U.K., Japan, Germany, every nation steps in
都会蹦出来吃瓜劝人阻止第三次世界大战
to prevent World War III.
然后俄♥国♥诚恳道歉
Russia delivers a huge mea culpa, offers billions
给予上千万的的补偿和援助 但破坏已经造成了
in restitution and aid, but the damage is done.
一个本来已经虚弱不堪的美国将在经济界被铲除
An already weakened United States is economically wiped out.
中国成为全世界最强大的国家
China becomes the most powerful nation in the world,
他们和俄♥国♥的关系兴旺发达
their relationship with Russia flourishes,
然后我们所知晓的民♥主♥荡然无存
and democracy as we know it is dead.
你该去写儿童读物
You should be writing children's books.
他说的没错
He's not wrong.
可太他爹的丧了吧
But bloody depressing.
但好消息是这头熊巨大无比 噪音也不小
The good news is the Bear is a big, noisy plane.
就算他能躲过我们的雷达
So even if they were invisible to our radar,
也很有可能能被谁听到或看到
there's a pretty good chance someone's gonna see or hear it.
海军部怎么说
What's SECNAV say?
一直都没接电♥话♥
SECNAV hasn't responded to any of my calls.
不好意思你能听到我吗
Sorry, can you hear me?
Callen Sam 能听见吗
Callen? Sam? Hello?
好吧 我用座机给你们打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call you back from the landline.
我觉得有人在我离职的时候搞坏了我的蓝牙
I think someone messed up my Bluetooth while I was gone.
哦呜 是的 我好像看见Beale用它搅咖啡了
Ooh, yeah, I think I saw Beale stirring his coffee with that.
恶 话说Eric去哪儿了
Ew. Where is Eric anyway?
啊 他说是正在度假
Uh, he's officially on vacation.
但实际上
And unofficially?
呃 实际上他在参加东京贸易展
Mm, unofficially he is at a Tokyo trade show.
虽然他去年在旧金山工作的公♥司♥
That company that he was working for last year
是个皮包公♥司♥
in San Francisco was bogus, but the technology
但是他开♥发♥的的技术真的不能再真
he was developing was very much real,
这玩意得靠他处理了
so it sort of reverted back to him.
哦 别说是他的黑猩猩模样的安保机器人
Oh, please tell me it's not his robotic security chimp.
我不知道 但是我可以明确告诉你
Um, I don't know, but I can tell you that he's become
他变得更加 怎么说来着 世人笑他太疯癫
far more, um, what's the word? Eccentric?
- 这样挺好的 - 自从你走了就变成这样了
- Eccentric's good. - Eccentric, since you've been gone.
哇哦 那我有点愧疚
Wow, that makes me sad.
想想我们的感受 但是我不得不说
Think how we feel. Although I gotta be honest,
我对他黑猩猩安保机器人的想法很感兴趣
I'm intrigued by the idea of a robotic security chimp.
试想一下 如果我们有12个那样的机器人在这到处跑
Think about that. Think if we had half a dozen of those running around here.
有你个猴子就够我受了
One monkey is plenty enough for me.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
伙计们 怎么了
What's up, guys?
嘿
Hey.
FBI探员Rountree
FBI Agent Rountree.
嗯 我现在为NCIS干活了
Yeah, working with NCIS now.
特别探员Rountree在你不在的时候完成了执法人员集训
Special Agent Rountree passed his FLETC training while you were gone.
FLETC: Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
在这里可以学习保护和捍卫社区免受罪犯和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击所需的各种技能
恭喜
Wow. Congrats.
那这样更好了 我正好需要人来注意下俄领馆动向
And even better because I actually need someone to stake out the Russian consulate.
记录出入人员 我们需要注意他们的活动有没有增加
Log who's going in and out; we need to see if there's been an uptick in activity.
但是洛杉矶没有俄领馆
There isn't a Russian consulate in Los Angeles.
没错 我喜欢出外勤的日子
Yeah. And I love leg day.
NCIS洛杉矶
NCIS Los Angeles.
我有 有错过了什么吗
Did I miss-- did I something?
就 Hetty让Nell参与进来帮我们处理这件事情
Just, Hetty brought Nell in to help out with this situation,
但是 额 Deeks会帮你跟上进度
but, um, Deeks can bring you up to speed.
你能把地址发给他
Uh, will, you send him the address
然后把监视守则也给他
and maybe give him the surveillance protocol?
至于你 你请便 可以从军械库里拿任何你需要的装备
And you, please, by all means, grab any equipment you need from the armory.
洛杉矶有俄领馆吗
There's a Russian consulate in Los Angeles?
非正式的有一个
Unofficially, yes.
藏在好莱坞标志后面
It's hidden behind the Hollywood sign.
开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他们听命于
The Russians, they operate out of the, uh,
在农夫市场的一个甜菜汤店
Boba & Borscht at the Farmer's Market,
我知道这些是因为我曾经
and I know that because I was undercover there
在Falafeloco卧底了六个月
for six months working at the, uh, Falafeloco.
那Peel副部长或者他的助手呢
What about Undersecretary Peel or his assistant?
是 是的
Yes. Yes, I do.
而且你也要清楚 我们需要你们
And I need you to understand that we need to be kept informed
即时的援助之手
if we are to be of any help whatsoever.
日安 长官
Good day, sir.
好吧 一点也不怀念那个
Well. Did not miss that.
我叫他打官腔
That's what I call institutionalized bureaucracy.
但是 我们很想念你
Well, we've missed you.
- 我也很想你们 - 嗯
- I missed you, too. - Hmm.
很抱歉听到你母亲过世的消息
Really sorry to hear about your mama.
谢谢 她 呃 她很坚强
Thanks. She, uh, she fought a good fight.
有其母必有其女
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
你真的还好吗
How are you really doing?
嗯 还好
Uh, I'm okay.
你懂的
You know.
这件事已经过去一段时间了 所以我现在还好
It's-it's been a while now, so I'm good.
大部分时间如此
Mostly.
就是想弄清楚我未来的人生想做什么
Just trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
好吧 当你想明白了 能让我知道吗
Well, when you do figure it out, will you let me know?
我觉得你现在的状态就是最适合你的
I think you are right where you're supposed to be.
我希望是这样
I hope so.
我认真的
I mean it.
你能回来真好
It's really good to have you back.
就算只有这么一会儿
Even if it's just for a little while.
哦 这对我很重要
Oh. That means a lot.
我才不去接
Well, I'm not getting it.
没事 是找我的
Yep, that's for me.
NCIS洛杉矶
NCIS Los Angeles.
我们能否确定这第二架飞机真的存在过
Are we even sure this second plane ever existed?
我是说 这都几个小时了
I mean, it's been several hours.
没有发现任何残骸或者失事地点
There's no sign of debris or a crash site.
海洋很广袤
It's a big ocean.
是这么说 但是如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人特意靠近我们
Sure, but what if the Russians specifically came in close
就是为了测试某些幽灵网络技术
to test out some phantom cyber technology.
如果他们能够骗过我们的雷达
If they could spoof our radar, causing us to see planes
让我们误以为有飞机存在
where no planes exist,
他们就能让我们做一整天的无用功
they could have us chasing our tails all day.
这也能解释为何有大量军方飞行员目击不明飞行物
That would explain the recent rash of UFO sightings by military pilots.
而且 这架飞机也可能已经在雷达监控外飞向大海
Then again, the plane may have flown out to sea below radar,
我们还在这白费力气时
and the Russians are already home laughing at us
俄♥罗♥斯♥人已经坐在家里嘲笑我们了
while we're on a wild goose chase.
还有什么其他可能性
Well, what are the other possibilities?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表