What you did today, Hetty couldn't have done any better.
你可以跟她讲是我说的
You can tell her I said that.
那我得先找到她
I suppose I'd have to find her first.
她可是传说了
Tale as old as time.
好吧 要是我找到了她
Well, if I ever do track her down,
我还是很想知道她对这几天的事儿是怎么看的
I'd love to hear her thoughts on all that's transpired over the past few days.
几天么
Few days?
我觉得我会从 Anna的犯罪记录被抹除开始
I think I would start with the expungement of Anna's criminal record.
呃 有些事儿说不通
Uh, something about that never made any sense.
除非 当然了 有人放她自♥由♥以便让她作为诱饵
Unless, of course, someone had her freed in order to use her as bait.
您认为这事儿与Hetty有关么
You think Hetty had something to do with it?
我觉得我们俩今晚都没准备好回答这个问题
I think neither of us is equipped to answer that question tonight.
好吧 在这点上 我觉得我要再来一杯
Well, on that note, I think I need another drink.
- 您要么 - 本来想的
- Want one? - I do.
不过我得回家了 然后洗掉你们喷得
But I have to go home and wash off whatever essential oils
到处都是的精油
you all pump into this place.
你今天很棒
You did good today.
现在回家 睡一觉 确保你们团队的每个人都回家睡一觉
Now go home, get some sleep. And make sure your team does the same.
晚安 长官
Good night, sir.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表