Just happy nobody stole my surfboard.
听这位叫Igor的哥们儿说
So, according to this guy named, uh, Igor,
Kirkin把他的整个犯罪集团留给了我掌管
Kirkin left me in charge of his whole criminal operation.
他遗嘱里这么写的吗
Like, in his will?
你好啊 Nell龙龙 差不多吧
Oh, hey, Nellosaurus. Yeah, basically. In his will.
你把我给整蒙了
I'm so confused.
怎么了 Fatima
What's up, Fatima?
可能啥也不是
Uh, hey. It might be nothing,
但海岸警卫队刚刚发了公报
but a Coast Guard communiqué just got flagged.
他们刚救起了一位冲到海上的男士
Um, they picked up a man adrift off the coast,
并识别他为一名俄♥国♥水手
and they've identified him as a Russian sailor.
是民用还是军用船只啊
Was it a Navy or a commercial vessel?
我还不确定 让我查一下
I'm not sure, but I can find out.
如果他还清醒 请把他派到船屋
If he's medically sound, request he be sent to the boatshed.
好的
Will do.
这一定不是什么巧合对吧
There's no way that's a coincidence, right?
一条俄♥国♥海军海豚尸体被冲上海滩
A dead Russian Navy dolphin washes up on shore
然后又在海上找到一名俄♥国♥水手
followed by a Russian sailor found at sea?
这一定不是巧合 简直就是一部间谍小说的开头啊
That's not a coincidence. That's the beginning of a spy novel.
挺酷炫的
Yeah. And that's pretty cool.
如果 如果你喜欢间谍小说的话
If you... If you like spy novels.
我不喜欢间谍小说
I'm not into spy novels.
Kens
Hey, Kens.
我这就过去
I'll be right there.
所以说
So, what?
Kirkin的二把手劫了一批武器
Kirkin's number two hijacked a weapons shipment?
额 其实 这批武器是Kirkin的
Well, actually, it was Kirkin's weapons shipment,
然后这个Igor哥们儿不是Kirkin的二把手
and this guy Igor isn't Kirkin's number two
因为Kirkin留我做老大了 所以准确说他是我的二把手
'cause Kirkin left me in charge, so technically, he's my number two.
我们知道这些是什么武器吗
Uh, do we have any idea what these weapons are?
不知道 但我大概知道Igor带我去哪区了
No, but I know the general vicinity of where Igor took me.
Igor二号♥
Igor Two?
把我从海边劫走的那个哥们儿也叫Igor
The guy that picked me up at the beach, his name was Igor, too.
等下 所以Igor二号♥把你从海边劫走了
Wait, so Igor Two snatched you from the bea...?
不好意思 我真的好晕啊
I'm sorry, I'm really confused.
不不 是我的错 我把这事儿弄复杂了
No, I made that more difficult. Igor, also.
我不是说Igor二号♥
Not Igor Two as in "two," as in the number two, T-W-O,
我是说另一个Igor
but Igor, too, as in T-O-O.
Igor一号♥把我从海边劫走
Igor One snatched me at the beach.
Igor二号♥从Igor一号♥那里偷取了武器
Igor Two stole the weapons from Igor One,
然后现在Igor一号♥想让我从Igor二号♥那里把武器偷回来
and now Igor One wants me to steal the weapons back from Igor Two
然后干掉Igor二号♥
and then kill Igor Two.
没有人比我更想赶紧结束这神他妈的俄♥国♥破事儿
Nobody is over this Russian thing
没有不尊重你的意思哈 Grisha
more than I am. No offense to you, Grisha.
没事儿 Martin
No offense, Martin.
我们得赶紧搞明白
We need to figure out what these weapons are
Kirkin想要走私的这批武器到底是什么
that Kirkin was trying to smuggle into the country.
所以 所以我得赶紧把裤子穿上
So I should... I should probably put some pants on, then?
你是这意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
这人咬定自己是位平民水手
This guy swears he's a civilian sailor.
本来在一艘船上干活
Took a freelance gig on a fishing boat,
喝醉了 掉海里了
got drunk, fell off.
我查了他给你的那艘船的名字
Well, I ran the name of the fishing boat he gave you.
很普遍的名字
It's pretty common.
西海岸至少有五艘同名
There's at least five registered just on the West Coast.
你让他跟你讲了几遍前因后果
Well, you got him to repeat his story.
想看有否出入
You tried to trip him up.
是啊 但每次细节都一毛一样
Yeah. I mean, round and round, every detail the same.
你们知道吗 Beam有苹果味儿的
Did you guys know that Beam makes apple flavor?
Jim Beam 威士忌品牌
苹果味儿的威士忌
Apple-flavored bourbon. I mean, really?
天 这人去了一次高级会所
Wow. He gets into Soho House once,
SoHo House 高级私人会所
转天就成了酒品内行了
and now he's a liquor snob.
继续查 Fatima
Keep digging, Fatima.
她今儿是怎么了
What's up with her today?
不知道 今天早上我从她那里看到了同样的态度
No idea. I caught the same attitude from her this morning.
是啊 好吧 我一整天都在受气 伙计
Yeah, well, I've been catching it all day, man.
- 我差点崩溃了 - 但你没有
- I almost snapped. - But you didn't.
你先看着案子
You kept the case first.
一切都好吗
Everything cool?
很好 很好
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
嘿 Eric
Hey, Eric.
是的 我真的很想和你谈谈
Yeah, I actually really need to talk to you.
不是吧 真的吗
No way, really?
哦 哇 是现在吗
Oh. Wow. Like, now,now?
什么
What?
嗨
Hi.
你觉得怎么样 有点过头了
What do you think? Little over-the-top?
你有一辆蝙蝠车
I mean, you have a Batmobile.
- 告诉我这是你租的 - 什么 不是
- Please tell me this is a rental. - What? No.
我今早飞过来 到港口提车的
I flew down and picked her up at the port this morning.
我开着这辆700马力的奇迹车回到海岸
I am driving this 700-horsepower marvel back up the coast.
好吧
Okay.
你 呃
Did you, um...
你有什么想和我说的
Did you say you wanted to talk to me?
你觉得Hetty还会回来吗
Do you think Hetty's ever coming back?
我想说当然 但
I want to say "of course," but...
我也不认为
- Yeah. - I really don't think so.
你想要她的工作吗
Do you want her job?
我还没决定好
I haven't decided yet.
好吧 这不是你现在就要决定的 对吧
Well, it's not like you have to decide right now, right?
- 事实上 - 不 我得做出选择了
- In fact... - No, I kind of do.
- 什么 - Kilbride
- What? - Kilbride.
他想让我今天就做出选择
He actually wants me to decide today.
像最后通牒
Like an ultimatum?
一点也不像
Not likeone.
不管怎样 我知道你不喜欢公路旅行
Anyway, I know you don't like road trips,
而兰博基尼绝对有提供全套送车服务的
and Lambo definitely offers white-glove delivery,
那你为什么在这里
so why are you really here?
我得到了资金
I got funding
在东京设立一个国际总部
to open the International Headquarters in Tokyo
哇
Wow.
你的车是这么来的
That explains the car.
- 还未要「哇」 - 所以我要什么时候「哇」
- That's not the "wow." - What's the "wow"?
我把你推荐给了董事会
I pitched you to the board.
- 你推荐了我 - 他们同意了
- You pitched me? - And they agreed.
等一等 同意什么
Hold on. Agreed to what?
他们同意
They agreed with me
我和你
that you and I
一起管理东京办事处
should run the Tokyo office together.
东京
Tokyo.
Nell 谁比你更了解网络安全和万花筒2.0
Nell, who knows cybersecurity and Kaleidoscope 2.0
更能管理一个团队
and can manage a team better than you?
我假设有几个人
I would assume a few people.
Eric 他们为什么要我做这份工作
Eric, why would they want me for this job?
是我们
More like we.
他们需要我们
They want us.
他们知道我NCIS的经历
They know my history with NCIS,
他们知道我和你
and they understand that you and I have...
我们就像
that we're like...
我们合作无间
We're the wonder twins.
对
Yeah.
我就一个问题
I just have one more question.
我今天回答了太多的问题了
I have answered so many questions today.
大多数问题我都回答了两三次
Most of them I have answered twice, three times.
你在海边看到或听到枪声了吗
Did you see or hear any gunshots when you were at sea?
- 不 为什么 - 好吧
- No, why would... - All right.
好
Yeah.
我也想和射杀海豚的人单独待几分钟
I'd like to have a few minutes alone with someone who shoots dolphins, too.
这
This...
不仅仅是普通海豚
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表