No. DOJ attorney Blake Garcia.
- 棒 - 非常棒
- Boom. - Double boom.
她用的那支枪 也是Garcia名下的
The gun she had? Also registered to Garcia.
如果Garcia给她了武器还有住所来躲藏
If Garcia gave her a weapon and a place to hide out,
她大概知道Galeano的安全屋地址
she probably knew the location of Galeano's safe house.
谁要杀死Galeano?
Acosta贩毒集团
如果威胁到他们自己的行动
亲妈都要剁碎了
她说她在帮助Garcia检举Galeano
She's saying she was helping Garcia prosecute Galeano.
这说明不了为什么她住在他的住所
Doesn't explain why she was staying at his house
还拿着他的枪
or had his gun.
我和Blake是在我的国家遇见的 他当时在为我国政♥府♥工作
I met Blake while he was in my country working with my government.
我当时在给他提供Acosta贩毒集团的信息
I was helping provide him information on Cartel Acosta.
Galeano被杀之后
After Galeano was killed,
他给了我把枪 让我保护自己
he gave me a weapon to protect myself.
你们俩在谈恋爱
Are you two in a relationship?
本来不想的
It was never our intention.
但就这样发生了
It just happened.
我们知道这不好看
We knew it was not something that would look good,
尤其是对Blake来说
especially for Blake.
就别说这个案子了
Not to mention this case.
这就是为什么我们不想公开
That's why we were trying to keep it private.
Galeano被杀时你在哪里
Where were you when Galeano was killed?
我和Blake在一起
I was with Blake.
你问他
Ask him.
Garcia不接我电♥话♥
Garcia isn't taking my call.
我们把这个发给他 他就接了
He will if we send him this.
去你爹的
Son of a bitch.
- 祝你有愉悦的一天 - 你小子看着很聪明啊
- Have a good day. - You seem like a smart enough kid.
你应该考虑CIA
You should consider the CIA.
不了 我在这儿挺开心的
Nah, I'm pretty happy here.
真的吗 成吧 随你便
Really? All right, suit yourself.
到时候在这鬼地方待不下去了跟我说
Just let me know if you ever outgrow the crab shack.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
有人想买♥♥墨镜来着
Somebody wanted to buy sunglasses.
二十块钱两副 Boardwalk区
Yeah. Two pair, 20 bucks, boardwalk.
谢谢你支持童工 赶快上车
Well, thank you for supporting child labor. Get in.
- 没你事儿 - 为啥 我买♥♥了午饭
- Not you. - What are you talking about? I bought lunch.
拿着吃吧 别让Pietra从你的视线消失 赶紧的
Keep it. Don't let Pietra out of your sight. Let's go.
- 嘿 嘿 - 走啦
- Hey. Hey! - Let's go.
我可把这个写在报告里啦
This is going in my report.
找不到Garcia被袭击的视频
I can't find any footage of Garcia being attacked.
他怎么样
What's his status?
他没挺过来 对不起
He didn't make it. I'm sorry.
但是我发现安全屋附近有其他手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
But I found cell phone activity in the vicinity of the safe house
大约在Miguel Galeano被杀那会儿
around the time witness Miguel Galeano was killed.
我查不出电♥话♥信息 可能是一次性手♥机♥
I can't identify the phone, so maybe it's a burner.
但那部手♥机♥给巴西打了一通电♥话♥
But it made a call to Brazil.
你有名字和电♥话♥号♥码吗
You got a name and number?
一位28岁 追求模特生涯
A woman by the name of Neves Silva.
叫做Neves Silva的女人 来自一个不错的家庭
28, aspiring model, comes from a good family.
没有什么可疑的 我还在组建档案
Nothing jumps out, but I'm still putting together a profile.
有一件事是
Here's the thing, though.
那部给她打电♥话♥的手♥机♥还显示在安全屋附近
The phone that called her is still on line in the vicinity of the safe house.
别
No.
- 别过来 - 我是特别探员Kensi Blye
- No. - Special Agent Kensi Blye,
- NCIS 这是特别探员Devin - 我不管
- NCIS, this is Special Agent Devin... - I don't care.
- 好吧 但是Lance Hamilton问了 - 住嘴吧
- Okay, well, Lance Hamilton asked... - Just stop.
我发誓谁今天再提Lance Hamilton一次
I swear, if one more person mentions Lance Hamilton again today,
我就蹦了这货 然后毙了Lance 照脸打
I'm gonna shoot them. Then I'm gonna shoot Lance. In the face.
好凶哦
That's aggressive.
这是Garcia吗
Is that Garcia?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你们部门有很大的潜在问题啊
I think you've got some serious problems within your agency.
再见
Goodbye.
你知道Garcia和Pietra Rey有外遇吗
Did you know that Garcia was having an affair with Pietra Rey?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
她说的
She did.
我们在她离开加西亚家时抓住了她
We grabbed her leaving Garcia's house.
她帮了我不少忙
She's been very helpful.
- 她在哪 - 她跟我们的人在一起 很安全
- Where is she? - She's with us. Safe.
- 保护性监禁 - 保护性监禁
- In protective custody. - Protective custody?
我们试图让她活下来 不像Galeano和Garcia
We're trying to keep her alive, unlike Galeano and Garcia.
但我们愿意和你合作
But we're willing to work with you.
给我们点什么 我们就让你跟Pietra聊
You give us something, we'll let you talk to Pietra.
这是什么
What's this?
一辆可能目击了枪击的车辆行车记录仪影像
Dash cam footage from a car that may have witnessed the shooting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
看来司法部已经分♥裂♥了
Looks like the DOJ have split.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想Lance Hamilton打来的时候
I'm thinking the next time Lance Hamilton calls,
我们不接那该死的电♥话♥
we don't answer the damn phone.
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
没有
No.
看起来不像有人来过
Doesn't look like anyone's been here,
但我们也确定不了 除非我们进去
but there's no way of knowing for sure unless we go inside.
嗯 但司法部是不会让我们拿到搜查证的
Yeah, and DOJ's not gonna let us get a warrant.
我们只是想着要进去
If we even think about going inside,
我们就得上交我们的徽章了
we might as well turn in our badges.
嘿 Fatima
Hey, Fatima?
- 你能打一下那个电♥话♥吗 - 当然 等一下
- Can you try calling that phone number? - Sure. One sec.
我们找到了 Fatima
We got it, Fatima.
这可能是Galeano的
It could be Galeano's.
他可能是在和凶手搏斗的时候掉的
He might have dropped it in the struggle with his killer.
或者是凶手的
Or it's the killer's,
而他和Galeano打斗的时候掉了下来
and he dropped it during the struggle with Galeano.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. How you doing?
刚刚给每个人买♥♥了午餐
Just, uh, bought lunch for everybody,
然后他们甩了我然后就跑了
then they double-crossed me and split.
就咱俩说哈 他们一点也不可信
Between the two of us, they can't be trusted.
但你就幸运了
But, lucky for you...
现在我有多余的午餐了
I now have extra...
而我想你或许饿了
and I thought you might be hungry.
应该不错 但我不是本地人
Supposed to be good, but I'm not from here,
如果你吃了 后果自负哈
So if you eat it, it's at your own risk.
你是谁
Who are you?
我只是一个男孩
I'm just a boy...
来自《诺丁山 Notting Hill》台词 但你好意思说自己Boy……
坐在一个女孩对面
sitting in front of a girl,
准备吃个玉米卷饼
about to eat a burrito.
希望她能告诉我 关于我见过的最棒的假♥钞♥
Hoping she can tell me about the best counterfeit money I've ever seen.
知道是谁给Acostas提供超级钞票吗
Any idea who's supplying the superbills to the Acostas?
不知道
No.
但我敢说不是从巴西来的
But I can tell it's not coming out of Brazil.
或是南美的其他地方
Or anywhere else in South America.
谁在做这些 朝鲜 伊朗
Who's making it? Korea? Iran?
我是说 这些是通常的嫌犯
I mean, those are the usual suspects,
但你知道点什么不一样的
but if you know something different...
你不会对贝类过敏吧
You don't have a shellfish allergy, do you?
我的绝对有海鲜
Mine definitely had seafood.
嗯 我才不信呢 嗯哼
Hmm. Yeah, I'm not buying it. Mm-mm.
不过我得说你演的很好
Although I gotta admit that was pretty convincing.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好吧 我会配合你赶紧完事儿
All right, I'll play along to get this over with.
你要是弄坏了你自己赔
You break it, you buy it.
好吧
Well...
跟你说过她会逃跑的
told you she'd try to make a run for it.
但没人听我的
But nobody wants to listen to Sabatino.
他是你的了
She's all yours.
哦 关于墨西哥卷饼 不客气
Oh. And you're welcome for the burrito, by the way.
怎么回事
What's going on?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表