你认识Neves Silva吗
Do you know Neves Silva?
她是Galeano的女友 怎么了
She's Galeano's girlfriend. Why?
他打电♥话♥给她 这很可能暴露了他的位置
He called her. Which is probably what gave away his location.
你必须得让我走 不然我会打电♥话♥给我的大使♥馆♥
You have to let me go, or I'm calling my embassy.
- 如果Blake发现你抓了我 - Blake死了
- And when Blake finds out you've been holding me... - Blake is dead.
他40分钟前在他的车前被枪杀了
He was gunned down outside his car 40 minutes ago.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我希望我是
I wish I was.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你得让我走
You need to let me go.
- 你在这更安全 - 我不想要安全
- You're safer here. - I don't want to be safe.
- 我要找出罪魁祸首 - 我们正在努力做这个
- I want to find those responsible. - And we're working on that.
我可以帮你们
You need my help
我比你们更了解那些人
I know these people better than you do.
对啊 所以把你知道的都告诉我们啊
Yeah, so give us everything you've got,
如果你有任何隐瞒
because if you've been holding anything back,
现在是时候说出来了
now is the time to talk.
如果Acosta贩毒集团在找Galeano
If the Acosta Cartel was looking for Galeano,
他们估计是在追踪Neves Silva的电♥话♥ 希望他能打给她
then they were probably tracking his girlfriend Neves Silva's phone hoping he'd call.
只要他一打电♥话♥ 他们就能追踪到安全屋
And the minute he did, they were able to trace him back to the safe house.
所以司法部可能就根本没有泄密
So there may not have been a leak in the DOJ after all.
Galeano引凶手找到了他自己
Galeano led the killers to himself.
爱能杀人
Love kills.
你在想什么
What do you think?
我想我刚刚让她伤心了
I think I just broke her heart.
她现在
She's devastated.
极度绝望
For the moment.
然后她会生气
Then she's gonna get angry.
然后她会变得危险
Then she's gonna get dangerous.
这我可以担♥保♥
I can vouch for that.
- 想要我的建议吗 - 我们还有选择吗
- Want my advice? - We have a choice?
给她装个追踪器然后放了她
Put a tracker on her and cut her loose
要么她先找到Acosta的杀手小队 或者他们先找到她
either she finds the Acosta's hit squad, or they find her.
不管她都能带我们去找到他们
Either way she leads us back to them.
上次她暴跳如雷 她杀了三个人
Last time she went on a rampage, she killed three people.
她很有效率 我得这么说
She's efficient, I'll give her that.
我们不能强行扣押
We can't keep her against her will.
我们没有证据起诉她
We don't have anything to charge her with.
你知道我会怎么做
You know what I would do.
你去哪
Where you going?
我要去Garcia的犯罪现场
I'm gonna go to the Garcia crime scene,
自己亲眼看看
check it out for myself.
你觉得她要花多久才能发现那处有暗门
How long do you think it'll take before she figures out there's a trapdoor in there?
估计也就是她开锁时间的一半
About half as long as it'll take her to pick the lock.
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do with this?
你知道洛杉矶有多少货车吗
Do you have any idea how many cargo vans there are in Los Angeles?
- 很多 - 非常多
- A lot? - A hell of a lot.
南部地区的每家公♥司♥都有
Like... every business in the Southland.
如果我们
What if we...
把它放大会怎样
blow it up?
那我们就会得到一副全国最常见公务车的模糊画面
Then we get a blurry image of the most popular work vehicle in the state.
没有记号♥ 没有车标 没有损伤
There's no markings, no signage, no damage...
我们连车牌号♥都查不出来
We're not even close to getting a license plate.
难怪他们愿意把这个交给我们 根本没有价值
No wonder they're willing to hand this over-- it's useless.
我希望你不是用什么好东西换来的这个
I hope you didn't trade them anything good for it.
什么
What?
额
Uh...
拜托告诉我你在她身上安了追踪器
Please tell me you fitted her with a tracking device.
这不是我们第一天上班了
This isn't our first barbecue.
我希望这东西防水
I hope to hell the thing was waterproof.
绝对防水
It's definitely water- resistant.
Kensi
Kensi.
嘿 你来这干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
我想你也是一无所获 对吧
I guess the same thing you are, right?
好吧 别浪费时间了 这什么也没有
Yeah, well,don't waste your time. There's nothing there.
还有 DOJ给我们发来了行车记录仪的录像
Also, DOJ sent us some dash cam footage.
什么有用的信息都没有 等一下
Doesn't show anything. Hold on a second.
- 哟 - 我们找到了一辆货车
- Yo. - We got a hit on a van
在Garcia中枪前后它都在附近
in the vicinity both before and after Garcia was shot.
有查到什么名字吗
You got a name for me?
这是一辆注册在Bang Soo Bang贸易公♥司♥的车队的车
It's part of a fleet registered to the Bang Soo Bang Trading Company,
是一家香港的进出口公♥司♥
a Hong Kong import/export business.
我把地址发到你手♥机♥上了
I sent the address to your phone.
谢谢 也发给Sabatino
Thank you. Send it to Sabatino as well,
通知Callen和Sam 你们俩在那边和我汇合
alert Callen and Sam, and you two meet us there.
- 我们在路上了 - 谢谢
- We're on our way. - Thank you.
我们可能找到了枪手货车的地点
Have a possible address on the shooter's van.
好吧 带路吧
All right. Lead the way.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
- 最近怎么样 - 还不错 你呢
- How's it going? - Good. How are you?
我 额
I, uh,
今天在射击场大显身手 很帅的
crushed it on the range today, which was awesome.
- 当然啦 - 是啊 但也就仅此而已了
- 'Course you did. - Yeah, but that's about it.
我跟你说 这些孩子简直就是机器
I'm telling you, these kids are machines.
那又怎样 这些项目你都有经验
So what? You've got all this experience.
这么说确实很好 尽管我不觉得这有什么用
That's a good way of putting it, although I don't think it's helping much.
我不想说谎 宝贝 我… 我其实很纠结
I'm not gonna lie, baby, I'm... I'm actually struggling.
嗯
Well...
说实话 我还记得训练的日子
honestly, I remember those days,
它们真的非常非常漫长
and they were really, really long.
我是说 你可能只是累了
I mean, you're probably just tired.
我确实累了 这是我有生以来第一次感觉到累
Well, I'm definitely tired, and I'm feeling that for the first time in my life.
就像一辆公交车 不知道从哪里突然冒出来
It's like this bus that suddenly comes out of nowhere
然后撞向你
and just slams into you.
带走了你的精力
It takes away your energy
青春 工作 还有酒吧 还有
and your youth and your job and your bar, and...
自信心
...virility.
好吧 你知道FLETC不相信眼泪 对吧
Well, you know there's no crying in FLETC, right?
是 实际上 我在章程里
Yeah. Actually, I-I saw that in the...
- 看到过这句话 - 好的 既然这样 那就
- in the bylaws. - Okay, well, then...
坚持一下 让那些小屁孩们看看派对Marty是怎么做到的
suck it up, and you go show those snowflakes how Party Marty bangs it.
哦 天哪 派对Marty
Oh, my God, Party Marty.
宝贝 派对Marty已经死了20年了
Baby, Party Marty's been dead for 20 years.
他早就不在了
He is so long gone.
你知道我有多爱你 对吧
You know how much I love you, yeah?
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
嘿 我得去抓坏蛋了
Hey, I got to go get some bad guys.
是啊 你得干活了 妞儿 抓住他们
Yeah, you do. Go get 'em, girl.
嘿 你能帮我个忙吗 你
Hey, will you do me a favor? You...
要注意安全 好不好
Just be careful, right?
一直都是
Always.
拜
Bye.
嘿 Fatima和Rountree已经在路上了
Hey. Fatima and Rountree are on their way.
Callen和Sam已经收到消息了
Callen and Sam have been alerted.
- 好的 - 还没看到有小型货车
- Cool. - Yeah. No sign of the van yet.
如果他们足够聪明 会把车藏在里面
Well, if they're smart, it's hidden inside.
我要进去看一下
I'm gonna do a little recon.
Sabatino 你得有搜查令才行
Sabatino, you need a warrant for that.
我不需要 我人根本没来过
I don't need a warrant. I'm not even here.
Sabatino Sabatino
Sabatino. Sabatino.
该死
Damn it.
Fatima 我在跟踪一个可疑的人
Fatima, I'm following a suspicious individual inside.
他们惹了麻烦
...they make trouble.
我不喜欢麻烦
I don't like trouble.
把嘴闭上
Don't talk.
听着
Listen.
什么
What?
是
Yeah.
好的 先生
All right, sir.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表