What else do you want?
我想知道你为俄♥国♥人工作多久了
I want to know how long you've been working for the Russians.
Grisha
Grisha.
嘿 Sam
Hey, Sam.
嘿 大家都在哪
Hey. Where is everybody?
呃 Kensi和Deeks有个预约
Uh, Kensi and Deeks had an appointment
应该快到了
and should be here soon.
Rountree在圣地亚哥的埃尔森特罗作证
Rountree is in San Diego giving a deposition on El Centro.
Callen之前还在这 不过他有事出去了
And Callen was here earlier but took off to go do something.
来的路上我打电♥话♥给他了 他没接
I tried to call him on the way in. He didn't pick up.
那可能不妙
That may not be good.
- 为什么 - 没事
- Why's that? - Nothing.
可能
Maybe.
- 我不知道 - Fatima
- I don't know. - Fatima.
好吧 Callen说 他早上可能被跟踪了
Okay, Callen said that he was maybe being tailed this morning,
而且这段时间不是第一次
and apparently it's not the first time as of late.
他问我能不能找到跟踪他的车 但是
And he asked me if I could try and find the vehicle, but...
为什么我现在才知道
Why am I just finding this out now?
他自己也不确定而且想看看我能先找到什么
Well, he wasn't certain and-and wanted to see what I could find first.
直接语♥音♥信箱了 他的手♥机♥在哪
Straight to voice mail. Where's his phone?
它不在线
It's off-line.
他的车在哪
Where's his car?
- 同样是离线 - 该死的
- Off-line, too. - Son of a bitch.
- 你不知道他去哪了 - 不知道
- And you have no idea where he was going? - No.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是你的错 他应该告诉你的
It's not your fault. He should've told you.
好了 我要给Kensi和其他人提个醒
All right, I'm-a give Kensi and the others a heads-up.
找到他手♥机♥和车的最后已知地点
Find the last known location of his phone or his car.
现在就去
On it.
两年前 你失踪了的女朋友被抓进牢里了
Two years ago, your missing girlfriend was in prison,
直到她和一个叫Kate Miller的狱友一起越狱了
until she broke out with a fellow inmate named Kate Miller,
而那个人正好又是一个叫Katya Miranova的俄♥国♥特工
who-- surprise, surprise-- turned out to be a Russian operative named Katya Miranova.
如果你知道这个 那你也应该知道
If you know that, then you also know
Anna是作为卧底行动的一员分被关进了监狱
Anna was put into that prison as part of an undercover op.
我能来一杯咖啡吗
What are the chances of me getting a coffee?
91天前 你NCIS队伍里的人和一位
91 days ago, members of your NCIS team made contact
俄♥国♥特工联♥系♥了 她是Zasha Gagarin
with a known Russian operative. Zasha Gagarin.
她给了我们飞机上人的名字
She gave us the names of the people on board the plane.
为什么一个外国间谍会直接给你们信息
Why would a foreign spy just give you information?
因为我们给她钱了
Because we paid her.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人做间谍并不能让她享受到来这里的生活乐趣
Spying for Russia doesn't afford her the lifestyle that she's come to enjoy here.
很明显 共♥产♥主义的意识形态比不上Neiman牌的鞋
Apparently, communist ideology is no match for a Neiman's shoe sale.
你凭什么认为莫斯科不会给你们假情报
What makes you think Moscow wouldn't just give you the information they wanted you to have?
这个我们考虑过
We considered that.
但在那种情况下 这是我们愿意冒的险
But it was a risk that we were willing to take, given the circumstances.
情况是 你们抓住了机长和成员的同时
Circumstances that saw your team capture the plane's captain and crew members
还把那架战略轰炸机和
while you blew up the strategic bomber
它能提供给我们的所有有价值的情报一起炸掉了
and all the valuable intel it could have afforded us.
我没有炸毁那架飞机
I didn't blow up the plane.
Oleg和他的队友做的 所有这些都在事后报告中
Oleg and his crewmate did. All of which is in the after action report.
对的 但是根据AAR
Yes. And according to said AAR,
军工国防 & 航♥空♥服务公♥司♥:AAR Corp.(AIR)
甚至是你的搭档 特别探员Osama Hanna
even your partner, Special Agent Osama Hanna,
认为炸掉这飞机是个错误
thought that allowing the plane to be destroyed was a mistake.
我觉得更重要的是拯救两个年轻人的命
I felt it more important to save the lives of the two young crewmen inside.
两个俄♥国♥人
Two more Russians.
三个 如果你把自己也算上
Three, if you count yourself.
所以是你一直在跟踪我
So, it's you that's been following me?
不是
No.
对
Right.
你究竟在耍什么把戏
What's your real play here?
我的把戏
My play
是从外国入侵中保护国♥家♥安♥全♥
is to keep this country secure from foreign intervention.
对的 对的
Yeah, okay. Um...
我知道现在阴谋论已经
I get that conspiracy theories have replaced common sense
取代了很多人的常识和智慧
and intelligence in a lot of people these days,
但我对联邦机构的期望更高
but I would expect more out of a-a federal agency.
这联邦机构最近的情报显示你是俄♥罗♥斯♥方线人
Well, this federal agency's recent intelligence has identified you as a Russian asset.
我打赌你在业余时间有写同人小说
I bet you write fan fiction in your spare time.
但出于好奇
But just out of curiosity,
这个 呃 所谓的情报来源到底是什么
what exactly is the source of this, uh, supposed intelligence?
我无权透露我的消息来源
I'm not at liberty to reveal my sources.
多妙啊
How convenient.
但到目前为止 他们给的情报我们都核实了
But so far, we have verified everything they've given us.
Callen的电♥话♥和车 最后一次是出现在西木区
Callen's phone and vehicle were last transmitting from the Westwood area
联邦大楼附近
in the vicinity of the Federal Building.
他早上在那儿有什么预约吗
Did he have an appointment down there this morning?
我不知道 但如果他有
Not that I'm aware of. But if he did,
那就说明了为什么我们没有收到他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
that would explain why we're not receiving any transmissions from his phone--
前提是他在安全区域
if he's in a secure area.
但不能解释他的车
Doesn't explain his car.
他们没有地下停车场
They don't have an underground parking lot.
你知道他为什么会去那里吗
Do you have any idea why he might have gone there?
除非我忘了什么
Not unless I'm forgetting something.
- Kilbride上将 - Hanna探员
- Admiral Kilbride. - Agent Hanna.
这位是特别探员Fatima Namazi 这位是Kilbride上将
Special Agent Fatima Namazi, this is Admiral Kilbride.
- 长官 - 很高兴认识你
- Sir. - Nice to meet you.
上将 你怎么来了
What brings you here, Admiral?
看来你的搭档正遭受政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Well, it seems that your partner has found himself in the middle of a witch hunt.
你知道Callen在哪儿
You know where Callen is.
他正在接受反恐中心的审问
He's being questioned by the Center for Counterterrorism.
- 关于什么的 - 他当了俄♥国♥间谍
- About what? - Being a Russian asset.
- 你在开玩笑吗 - 我是以开玩笑出名的吗
- Are you kidding me? - Am I known for being a kidder?
怎么会有人怀疑Callen是俄♥国♥特工
How could anyone suspect Callen of being a Russian agent?
好吧 以防你一直忙于冲浪或
Well, in case you have been too busy surfing
享受有机鳄梨吐司
or joying your organic avocado toast,
最近这个国家有些权力斗争
there has been a bit of a... power struggle in this country lately.
我不冲浪 而且我对鳄梨过敏
I don't surf, and I'm allergic to avocados.
长官
Sir.
那解释了我们为什么不能定位他的车
That explains why we can't locate his car.
他们可能把车扣押到一个安全的地方进行搜查
They probably impounded it and have it in a secure area being searched.
为什么Callen还没有联♥系♥我们或者找律师
Why hasn't Callen contacted us or-or asked for a lawyer?
那不是他的风格
That's not his style.
他们以为是在审讯Callen
They think they're interrogating Callen,
但其实是Callen在审问他们 只是他们不知道
but he's the one questioning them. They just don't know it.
他会尽可能地配合下去
He'll play along as long as he can
直到他比他们更了解正在发生的事情
till he knows more about what's going on than they do.
我通知了海军部长 所以她会打一些电♥话♥的
I alerted SECNAV, so she'll be making some phone calls.
在她把他救出来之前 我们应该派人进去看看
Until she gets him out, we should send somebody in there,
到底发生了什么
find out what the hell is going on.
你什么时候第一次得到关于我
When were you first tipped off about my, uh...
所谓的俄♥罗♥斯♥关系的消息
so-called Russian connections?
- 这有什么重要的 - 我只是在试着理解时间线
- What does it matter? - I'm just trying to understand the timeline here.
如果你还有急事 别让我耽搁你
Don't let me keep you if you have any more pressing engagements.
你有没有想过开酒吧 Marino
You ever consider owning a bar, Marino?
我只是觉得你 以你有趣 充满活力的个性
I just think you, with your sparkling personality
和帅气的外表 你会很成功的
and dashing good looks, you would crush it.
幸运的是我知道威尼斯那边 刚好有一家可以赚得盆满钵满
And, lucky for you, I know a gold mine in Venice that just popped on the market.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
Martin Atticus Deeks 哈 我是一名律师
Martin Atticus Deeks. Boom. Esquire.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想见我的客户
I'd like to see my client,
备受表彰 受人尊敬的特别探员G Callen
the highly decorated and incredibly well-respected Special Agent G. Callen.
是的 他就是你藏在
Yes, he's the guy you have hiding behind one
纳税人资助的假胡桃木门后面的那个人
of these taxpayer-funded, faux-walnut doors.
但是 既然我们在问问题 请告诉我你是谁
But, since we're asking questions, who, pray tell, are you?
司法部探员Carlson
Agent Carlson, Department of Justice.
领导国家情报局长办公室的联合工作组
Heading up a joint task force for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
啊 就是司法部在联合特遣队 为国家情报总监办公室打工的
Ah, the old DOJ for the JTF for the ODNI?
我的天呐 摊上大事儿了
OMG, that's such a BFD.
愣着干嘛
What are you doing?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表