联邦检察官觉得你是他卖♥♥淫生意的幕后黑手
federal prosecutor felt that maybe you were behind his prostitution business.
我确实邀请了一些朋友去他的社交圈
I did invite some friends to his social circle.
其他一些像我一样容易受影响的年轻女孩
Other young women who were as susceptible as I was.
但我没有经营任何生意
But I did not run any business.
这就是你没被起诉的原因吗
Is that why you weren't charged?
我没被起诉 是因为我是受害者
I wasn't charged because I was a victim.
如果你是受害者 为什么你不作证呢
If you were a victim, why didn't you testify?
因为我不能随便玩消失
Because I wasn't just another girl who could disappear.
David知道我的一切事情
David knew everything about me.
他见过我的妈妈 我的姐姐
He's met my mother, my sister.
如果我作证 他会找到我然后杀了我
If I testified, he'd find me and kill me.
他在监狱里没办法伤害你
He can't hurt you from prison.
相信我
Trust me.
David Kessler会想到办法出来的
David Kessler will figure a way out.
他不仅是我见过的人中最聪明的
He's not only the smartest man I've ever met.
他也是最邪恶的人
He's also the most evil.
David今早成功越狱了
David did manage to escape this morning.
然后又被逮捕了 我们需要你的帮助
But he's been recaptured, and we need your help.
我们的探员正在和他谈话
We have an agent interviewing him now, but
Kessler掌握的信息可能有助于
Kessler has information that could lead to the capture
抓到另一个在逃的危险囚犯
of a very dangerous prisoner who is still on the run.
你确定他回到监狱了吗
Are you sure he's back in prison?
对
Yeah.
我想知道这里有没有褐皮花蛛
I wonder if there's any brown recluse spiders out here.
噢 在亚利桑那州你更有可能被一只黑寡妇或狼蛛咬
Oh, more likely to get bit by a black widow or a wolf spider in Arizona.
你怎么知道
And you know this how?
我算是个业余蜘蛛学家
I'm a bit of an amateur arachnologist.
- 算了吧 - 不 我说真的
- Stop. - No, I'm serious.
因为喜欢蜘蛛侠 所以开始研究蜘蛛
Loved Spider-Man, started studying spiders,
结果就越钻越深了 你知道吗
got more and more into it. You know,
人们通常很害怕蜘蛛 但事实上
people are terrified of spiders, when really,
这里有很多比蜘蛛更危险的东西
there's a lot more dangerous stuff out here to be afraid of.
- 比如响尾蛇 还有 - 看这个
- You, there's rattlesnakes and... - Look at this.
看到这儿草上的压痕了吗
See how the grass is compressed?
有人在这儿支过单人帐篷
Someone had a one-man tent here.
他们过了一夜
They spent the night.
Sam
Sam?
这是.408 CheyTac口径子弹
That's a .408 CheyTac.
最近开的枪 Sinclair可能有帮手
Recently fired. Could mean Sinclair has help.
- 而且他很有可能有武器 - 就像我刚才说的
- And he's most likely armed. - Like I said,
这里有很多比蜘蛛更危险的东西
there's a lot more dangerous things than spiders out here.
你猜怎么着
You know what I think?
我觉得你根本不知道Sinclair在哪儿
I don't think you know where Sinclair is.
这只是个障眼法
This is all just a game for attention?
对 没错
Yeah. Pretty much.
就像一个四岁的孩子说他知道个秘密
Kind of like a four-year-old who says he has a secret,
但其实他什么都不知道
doesn't really know anything.
如果你真这么想 Kensi
If you truly believe that, Kensi,
那你太不了解我了
then you have no insight into me,
而且 作为一个调查员
and your psychological analytic skills
你的心理分♥析♥能力太差了
as an investigator are terrible.
但已经足够抓住你了
Good enough to have caught you.
一语中的
Touché.
非常非常好
Very, very good.
这一轮Blye探员赢了
That round goes to Agent Blye.
- 我们不是在玩游戏 Kessler - 你知道吗
- This is not a game, Kessler. - You know,
除了性 一个人在监狱里还会想三件事
there are three things one thinks about in prison, besides sex.
自杀和越狱
Suicide and escape,
它俩其实是同一件事的两种形式
which are really just two versions of the same thing.
还有复仇
And revenge.
嗯 你越狱失败了
Well, your escape from prison failed.
你也没胆子自杀
You don't have the guts to kill yourself,
所以你的幻想到此为止了
and your fantasies are no more than that.
这些幻想只是帮你打发了时间
They're just fantasies to pass the time.
你听着
Here's the thing.
就算我现在没办法立刻出来
Even if I can't get out of here right now,
但从现在开始 我不在这个玻璃盒子里了
from now on, I'm not in this glass box.
我在你的脑海里
I'm inside your head.
每日每夜 充斥在你的脑子里和梦中
Every day and every night, all your thoughts and all your dreams.
你没法摆脱我的 Kensi
You can't get rid of me, Kensi.
所以 在你看来
So, as far as you're concerned,
我的幻想
my fantasies...
就是真的
are real.
对 呃 那很可能是猎人的弹壳
Yeah, uh, that's most likely a hunter's shell.
它很新
It was fresh.
没错 呃 现在是麋鹿的季节
No doubt. Uh, we're in elk season out here.
相信我 追踪这些东西是FBI一直在特别训练的技能
Trust me, tracking like this is something the FBI has particular training in.
还有 这里有些东西 呃 可能你们这些在城市长大的人
Plus, these are things, uh, you boys might not understand,
不太好理解
coming from an urban environment.
好 就想给你提个醒
Okay. Just wanted to make you aware.
小心不要受伤 完毕
Don't hurt yourselves out there. Out.
你不告诉他你原来就是个FBI探员吗
You didn't want to tell him you used to be an FBI agent?
你觉得这重要吗
Think it would have mattered?
好吧 你真能克制
Well, your restraint is impressive.
居高临下或者阿谀奉承
Being condescending or lighting somebody up
都对调查没什么帮助
doesn't help the investigation move forward.
这是我们在FBI学到的
That's something we learned in the FBI.
嗯
Hmm.
你不会觉得是因为种族歧视吗
You don't think it was a race thing?
你懂的 两个黑人探员在他的后院里晃荡
You know, two black agents out here in his backyard?
- 他还用了U开头的单词 - 城市
- He did use the "U" Word. - Urban.
嗯 很有可能
Yeah. Most likely.
但你没办法时时刻刻把它挂在嘴上 兄弟
But you can't call it out every time, man.
否则案子就无法推进了
You'd end up never working a case.
但有时候
But sometimes.
对 有时候 见鬼 没错 就事论事
Yeah, sometimes. Hell, yeah. Call it for what it is.
你知道 可能我应该更频繁地指出这个问题 我不知道
You know, maybe I should do that more often-- I don't know--
但我知道的是 我要比他们更好
but what I do know is is to be better than them.
嗯
Hmm.
找到另一个了
Found another one.
这个人是朝着什么开的枪
What was this guy shooting at?
很有可能是 麋鹿
Elk, most likely?
去调查吧
Let's find out.
所以Kessler在审判期间有一个为他辩护的律师
So, one of the lawyers that Kessler was working with
叫Dan O'Brien
during his trial was Dan O'Brien.
后来他因为内♥幕♥交易被取消律师执业资格
Now, he's been subsequently disbarred for insider trading,
现在他在华盛顿开了一家中介公♥司♥
and now has a lobbying firm in Washington, D.C.
对 但那已经是很久以前了 Kessler还和他联♥系♥吗
Yeah, but that was a long time ago. Does Kessler still keep in touch with him?
噢 他们是死党
Oh, BFFs.
O'Brien是Kessler在服刑期间 唯一去探监的人
O'Brien's been the only person to visit Kessler in prison.
还有在和Kessler见面的几分钟里
And get this: within minutes of his visit with Kessler,
O'Brien一直打电♥话♥给James Lancaster
O'Brien always calls James Lancaster.
对不起 James Lancaster
I'm sorry, James Lancaster,
你是说总统的幕僚长James Lancaster吗
as in the president's chief of staff James Lancaster?
就是他
The very one.
O'Brien在过去三年里
O'Brien been calling Lancaster's office
多次给Lancaster在白宫的办公室打电♥话♥
in the White House repeatedly over the last three years.
所以他和华盛顿确实有关系
So he does have a connection to Washington.
嗯 至少他自己这么觉得
Well, at least he thinks he does.
有趣的是 O'Brien总是给白宫打电♥话♥
Interesting thing is, O'Brien always calls the White House.
但是白宫从来没有给O'Brien打过电♥话♥
The White House never calls O'Brien.
对 但这也说得通 可能白宫不想和Kessler扯上关系
Yeah, but that makes sense that the White House wouldn't want any involvement with Kessler.
好吧 呃 如果你还有其他发现的话 就联♥系♥我
All right, just, um, let me know if you find anything else.
- 当然 - 谢谢
- For sure. - Thanks.
所以你爱过他吗 还是只是为了钱
So did you love him or was it just the money?
我从没有爱过他
I never really loved him.
我和其他年轻女人一样 被利用和操纵
I was used and manipulated like the other young women.
嗯 他把她们当妓♥女♥卖♥♥了
Well, he sold them as prostitutes.
是的
Yes.
其中有些还是孩子
Some of them were kids.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表