I just wanted him to take care of himself
- 能够照顾好自己 - 嘿
- before he took care of other people. - Look,
我相信他明白你只是在想为他着想
I'm sure he knew that you were just trying to look out for him.
他总是把他所有的钱都给他们
He was always giving them his last dollar.
他为了赚足够的钱来救济他们
He even started moonlighting
甚至开始做兼♥职♥
in order to make enough money to support them.
他做了什么兼♥职♥
Doing what?
酒吧安保
Security at a bar.
你知道在哪里吗
Do you know where?
一个叫Privy的酒吧
Called Privy.
谢谢你 还有 我对Terry的死感到很遗憾
Thank you. And, again, I'm-I'm so sorry for your loss.
嘿 Callen 我刚找到Rachelle的同伙
Hey, Callen, I just got a hit on Rachelle's accomplices.
Jojo Ballard和Marcus Babu
Jojo Ballard and Marcus Babu.
看起来他们在卡尔弗城有相同的地址
It looks like they share the same address in Culver City.
事实上 Castor探员和他搭档碰巧也在这附近
And, actually, Agent Castor and his partner happen to be in the area now,
所以我派他们把Jojo和Marcus带到船屋
so I'll have them pick up Jojo and Marcus and bring them to the boatshed.
收到了 Nell 我们正在去那边
Copy that, Nell. We're headed there now.
好的
Great.
多谢
Thank you.
给我戴上手铐 有必要吗
Come on with the handcuffs, dude. Really?
我只是逃跑 又不是尝试着扇你一巴掌
I ran from you. It's not like I tried to slap you.
你知道就算是 我也该被上的是绑腿的东西
You know, if anything, I should be in those leg things.
你昨晚在仓库里干什么
What were you doing in the warehouse last night?
什么仓库 我昨晚整晚都在看日落家园
What warehouse? I was up all night watching Selling Sunset.
Selling Sunset: 电视剧《日落家园》
你知道那些奥本海默男孩真的把山庄的眼球都吸引了
You know, those Oppenheim boys, they really got the Hills on lock.
你应该轻松点对待这些真人秀
You should really take it easy with the reality TV.
好了 我们在录像里发现你昨晚离开了仓库
Okay, we caught you on camera leaving the warehouse last night.
好了 千禧世代 放轻松点
Okay, millennial, easy.
millennial: 指美国出生于1981-1996的这代人 千禧一代
我可不想为你的出局负责
Don't want to be responsible for you stroking out.
出局
Stroking out?
我只是想尊重我的长辈
Just out here trying to respect my elders.
你以为我们多老
How old do you think we are?
你有脸书账户 对吧
You got Facebook accounts, don't ya?
如果"郊区妈妈"鞋适合你
If the "Suburban Mom" Shoe fits...
- 你这个 - 好了 好了
- You little... - Okay, okay.
你不想和我们聊 成
You don't want to talk to us, cool.
你会因为非法闯入而进监狱
You're going to jail for breaking and entering.
- 走吧 - 不 去监狱
- Let's go. - No! Going to jail?
对的
Yup.
好的 所以我该告诉你什么我才能不被关进监狱
Okay. So what do I have to tell you to not go to jail?
因为我不想告诉你太少 然后又因为
Because I don't want to tell you too little, and then it's like
我确实告诉了你有用的事 但我还是要被关进监狱
I actually told you something and I still got to go to jail.
- 但我也不想 - 你为什么闯进仓库
- But I also don't want... - Why did you break in to the warehouse?
很明显 你们看到里面有什么了对吧
Duh, obviously you guys saw what was in there.
噢 等等 事实上 你们不知道那是什么
Oh, wait. Actually, no, you guys don't know what that stuff was,
因为你们忙于毁灭地球
because you were too busy killing the planet,
逛你们的千禧快速时尚商店
shopping your millennial fast-fashion stores.
但 我的意思是 谁在意呢 对吧
But, I mean, who cares? Right?
只要你可以用15美元买♥♥到你的牛仔裤
As long as you can get your jeans for $15,
只是地球
it's only the planet.
哇哦
Wow.
正是在这样的时刻 生活教练给了你这些咒语
It is for moments like these that your life coach gives you those mantras.
好了 是时候进监狱了
Okay, time to go to jail.
- 走吧 - 不
- Let's go. - No.
他们告诉我去闯他们朋友的点
They told me to break in to their friend's spot.
好的 这本来应该只是个笑话
Okay? It was just supposed to be a joke,
但里面有个尸体
but then there was that dead body,
然后你们出现在这里了
a-and now you guys are here.
我是百分百慌了
I'm a hundred percent in over my head.
嗯 你认为呢
Yeah, you think?
谁让你闯进去的
Who told you to break in?
我朋友Jojo和她的男朋友Marcus
My friend Jojo and her boyfriend Marcus.
Fatima 怎么了
What's up, Fatima?
Rachelle开口了
Rachelle's talking.
她说Marcus和Jojo想出了这个计划
She said that Marcus and Jojo came up with the plan.
他们让她闯进仓库的
They told her to break in to the warehouse.
她看到了Coleman的尸体然后感到恐慌
She saw Coleman's body and panicked.
知道了 我们正准备审问他们
Got it. We're about to interview them.
听起来很好
Sounds good.
所以你想知道一号♥门或者二号♥门后面有什么吗
So, do you want what's behind door number one or door number two?
我去搞定Marcus
I'll take Marcus.
那我猜我会搞定Jojo了
Guess it's Jojo for me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You good?
需要点什么吗
Need anything?
没有
No.
我的意思是
I mean...
没有 我很好
No, no, I'm good.
你知道现在这里正在发生什么 对吧
You understand what's going on here, don't you?
对 你们认为我们昨晚干了点什么
Yeah. You guys think we did something last night.
但是我 完全不想因为
But I'm, like, totally not going to jail
载着Rachelle离开那个仓库而进监狱
just for driving Rachelle away from that warehouse.
那不是犯罪
It's not a crime.
事实上 驾驶逃逸汽车是一个相当大的犯罪
Actually, driving a getaway car is a pretty big crime.
一个大到足以让你把我们带到
A big enough crime that you can just bring us
随机的地方然后侵犯我们的公民权利的罪吗
to some random place and violate our civil rights?
你们哪些权利 被侵犯了呢
And what rights of yours, exactly, have been violated?
冷静点
Chill on the attitude.
好吗 我又不是 什么 遵纪守法的人
Okay? I'm not, like, some legal person.
确实 你是那种 会计划一次盗窃 的人
No, you're a "Plan a robbery" Kind of person.
计划盗窃
Plan the robbery?
- Rachelle是那样告诉你们的 - 是的
- Is that what Rachelle told you? - It is.
那个妹子是个十足的疯子
That chick is straight crazy.
我的意思是 很疯狂的那种
I mean, totally crazy.
她才是那个找到这东西的人
She was the one that found out about this stash,
她才是那个想要盗窃那间仓库的人
she was the one that wanted to hit that warehouse, and...
还有 她需要我们弄一台货车
She needed us to get that van
运走那些衣服然后离开那里
to move all the clothes and kicks out of there.
我可以告诉你一个小秘密吗
Can I let you in on a little secret?
我们不在乎被偷的商品
We don't care about the stolen merchandise.
我们只对那个那个杀了Coleman军士的人感兴趣
We're only interested in the person who killed Petty Officer Coleman.
好吧 我对那件事毫无头绪
Well, I don't know anything about that.
我们认为这件谋杀案和那个被你们
We think this murder may have something to do
偷东西的人有关
with the person you were stealing from.
现在 我们和凶手唯一的联♥系♥就是你们
Right now, the only link we have to the killer is you.
和你想的结果不太一样 是吧
Not really working out the way you thought it would, is it?
但你现在还是能帮你自己一把
But you can still help yourself.
告诉我Rachelle是怎么知道这是目标仓库的
Tell me how Rachelle knew this was the warehouse to hit.
她和某个有钱人出去玩
She went out with some rich dude.
他吹牛说他可以给她任何东西
He was bragging that he could get her anything,
任何最新的打折服装 任何她想要的
any of the latest drops, whatever she wanted.
所以 她测试了一下他
So... she tested him.
向他要了一双Travis 1和一件Acronym的夹克
Asked for the Travis 1's and an Acronym jacket.
然后第二天 Rachelle跟踪了他
So the next day Rachelle followed him.
她并不擅长跟踪
She's gnarly that way.
但是她成功了
But it worked out.
她看见他走进那间仓库 然后带着她的鞋子和夹克离开
She saw him go into the warehouse and leave with her kicks and jacket.
那个有钱人的名字是什么
What's this rich guy's name?
好像我知道似的
Like I know.
我们还要去蹲监狱吗
Are we still going to jail?
好像我知道一样
Like I know.
知道了
Got it.
看起来是二对一 Rachelle
Well, looks like it's two against one, Rachelle.
Marcus和Jojo说你计划了那次盗窃
Marcus and Jojo say that you planned the robbery.
我又怎么可能会知道那间仓库的事
Well, how would I even know about the warehouse?
从那个你约会然后跟踪的有钱人
From the rich guy you dated and then followed?
可恶 他们真是奸诈的叛徒
Damn. Those are some conniving traitors.
叛徒 是你先把他们供出起来的
Traitors? You threw them under the bus first.
不好意思 你是支持谁那边的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表