你想干什么
Yo, what's your deal?!
- 为什么跟着我 - 我 我
- Why are you following me? - I-I-I'm...
- 你 你什么你 - 我没跟着你
- You're-you're what? - I'm not following you.
我就是想回家
I'm just walking home.
好吧 好吧 我不是故意
Okay. Okay, I didn't mean to...
没事 抱歉 我还是从别的路走吧
It's cool, I'm sorry. I'll just find another way home.
刚到地方
Just walked the block.
这儿没人
No one out here...
除了一个迷茫不知咋回家的伙计
except some dude rethinking his stance on gentrification.
- 你可以行动了 - 收到
- You're good to go. - Got it.
好了 我要进屋了
Okay, I'm going in.
我们这回要搞到宝了
We just hit the motherlode.
哦
Oh.
"Ben and Jerry Dunks" Union 4的
Ben and Jerry Dunks, Union 4's.
Nike SB 携手 Ben & Jerry's 推出了全新 SB Dunk Low 联名鞋款
Union 4's: Air Jordan 4
哦
Oh!
还有Amiri和Fear
Some Amiri and Fear.
AMIRI: 属小众奢侈品牌 由美国设计师MIKE AMIRI在13年开创
Fear: Fear of God简称FOG 是Jerry Lorenzo于2013年在洛杉矶创立的街头潮牌
天 这一定还有Yeezy Quantums
Gosh, there's got to be some Yeezy Quantums in here.
Yeezy Quantums: Yeezy首个篮球鞋系列
马上就成功了
Almost there!
加油
Let's go!
我们可以 打败它们
We got this! Bust 'em!
这种锻炼简直疯狂
This workout is insane.
还是那种可怕的疯狂
And not insane in a good way.
简直就是有病
It's, like, actually psychotic.
加油Fatima 你可以的 你可以训练一整天
Come on, Fatima, you got this-- you can go all day.
不 Fatima说得对
No, Fatima is correct.
正常人干不出来这种事
This workout is not for the sane.
从来没有人说做一套Murph会很容易
No one ever said "The Murph" Would be easy.
The Murph: 是CrossFit为纪念海军中尉Michael Murphy 于2005年6月28日在阿富汗去世而创建的一种流行锻炼方式
是这些痛苦和汗水
All this pain and sweat
Murph被称为英雄WOD(WOD=今天的锻炼) 于2005年8月18日首次发布
都是纪念 Michael Murphy中尉
is dedicated to Lieutenant Michael Murphy.
并于每年的阵亡将士纪念日由CrossFitters和海军海豹突击队成员完成
和他所做的牺牲
And his sacrifice.
包括1英里跑、100个引体向上、200个俯卧撑、300深蹲、1英里跑
他原来是海豹突击队的 你认识他吗 Sam
He was a SEAL-- did you know him, Sam?
我没有那么好运
I did not have the honor.
好吧
All right.
一百个俯卧撑和一英里跑完成
Done with 100 pull-ups and the mile run.
300个深蹲之后是什么项目
What's after the 300 air squats?
呃 就是
Uh, just, uh,
200 个俯卧撑 还有一英里跑 就这些
200 push-ups and another mile run, that's it.
该死 这个Murph真不是开玩笑的
Damn, this Murph ain't no joke.
- 当然不是 - 我跟你说 我曾经见过他一次
- Nope. - You know, I met him once.
真的 厉害了
Really? That's rad.
是的 我当时正在
Yeah, I was doing this, uh...
呃 出一个任务 然后
well, this thing and, uh,
我和Murph还有他的小队一起在飞机上待了几个小时 好家伙
I ended up on a plane with Murph and his team for a few hours. Good guy.
一个海豹突击队的和一个Callen家的人能聊点啥
What does a Navy SEAL and a Callen talk about?
事实上我们在高中时都是救生员
The fact that we were both lifeguards in high school.
等等 你高中的时候当过救生员
Hold on... you were a lifeguard in high school?
Murph和我都在湖区当过救生员
Murph and I were both lifeguards at Lakes.
我咋不知道这件事
How did I not know that?
你从来没问过
You never asked.
那是Anna吗
Is that Anna?
等等 她和你在一起 但是却不一起健身
Wait, is she there with you and not doing this workout?
嗨 Fatima
Hi, Fatima.
嘿
Hey.
我不要锻炼
I'm not doing the workout
因为我之前已经通过别的方法训练过我的技能了
because I was previously committed to advancing my skills in another way.
哈 什么方法
Huh, what way?
在我的新Xbox上玩刺客信条
Playing Assassin's Creed on the new Xbox.
行吧
Yeah, okay.
Anna才是今天早上的赢家
Anna's the real winner this morning.
是的 可能吧
Yeah, that may be.
我们不要转移话题
But let's not get off track here.
我觉得我们都想看看Callen当救生员的照片
I think we all need to see pictures of lifeguard Callen.
不可能的
Yeah, not gonna happen.
我猜你头发蓬松
I bet you had feathered hair.
我在给什么文件签字
What am I signing?
说实话 我想不到居然有这么多表格要签
I got to be honest, I can't believe how many forms I have to sign for this.
不敢相信这么重要的文件在手♥机♥上就能签了
I can't believe we just sign important documents on our phone.
真酷
Oh, it is pretty cool, huh?
我们在手♥机♥上买♥♥了个房♥子
We're buying a house on our cell phones.
我们不仅仅是在手♥机♥上就把房♥子买♥♥了
We're not buying a house on our cell phones.
我们亲自看了房♥子 提了购买♥♥意向
We went to see it in person, we put an offer in, in person.
我们仅仅是通过手♥机♥签了字而已
We're just signing these documents on the phone.
行吧 你说你的 我 我可是在手♥机♥上买♥♥了栋房♥子
Okay, you do you. Me, I'm buying a house... on my phone.
你知道这仅仅是个要约 对吧
You know it's just an offer, right?
你怎么签的名
What signature did you choose?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道我就是寻思文件签名应该有不同的选择 你明白不
I don't know. I just think DocuSign needs to have more options, you know?
我在找一种能显现我男子气概的方式
I'm looking for something that says that I'm masculine,
因为事实上我很弱
'cause I am and I'm vulnerable because I'm... trying to be.
但是我也很欣赏日本片假名的流动性
But I also have an appreciation for the fluidity of Japanese katakana.
行吧 你用手就可以完成签字 不需要用嘴的
Okay, you know that you can just sign it with your finger, right?
好吧 但是我不喜欢我的签名
Yeah, but I don't like my signature.
抱歉 你不喜欢你的签名
I'm sorry, you don't like your signature?
我是说 如果你非要问的话 是的 我讨厌我的签名
I mean, if you have to know, yeah. I-I hate my signature.
你知道只要你想你可以随时改变你的签名
You know you can just change it anytime you want,
因为这是你自己的签名
because it's-it's yoursignature.
什么 你还没进化吗
What, are you an animal?
你不能改变你的签名 人们不能草率地改变他们的签名
You can't change your signature. People don't just change their signatures.
这是他们的一部分 签名就是灵魂通过蓝墨水具体化的产物
It's part of them. It's like your soul is being transferred down into the fluid blue ink.
- 就像你的灵魂 - 是的 这就是我想说的
- Oh, it's like your soul? - Yeah, that's what I'm saying,
- 就像你的灵魂 - 好吧 那你跟我说说
- it's like your soul. - Okay, so tell me this,
如果你不喜欢你的签名 那它会喜欢你吗
what does it say about you, if you don't like your own signature?
我猜你现在想说 问得好
I believe the word you're looking for is "Touché."
随便吧
Whatever.
我现在忙着在手♥机♥上买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'm too busy buying a house on my phone
不想理你这些小把戏
to put up with your shenanigans.
哦
Oh.
嘿 Nell 怎么了
Hey, Nell, what's up?
什么事Nell
What's up, Nell?
嘿 同志们 我们应该有案子了
Hey, guys, so it looks like we caught a case.
- 昨晚发生了一起非法闯入案件 - 哦 等下 Deeks和我在一起
- There was a break-in last night at a... - Oh, hold on, um, Deeks is here.
哦是的
Oh, yeah!
没错 Deeks在这 这个男人曾经在这里工作
Right, Deeks is here. The guy that used to work here,
但是以后不会了 因为他丢了他的工作
but no longer works here 'cause he lost his job,
所以 不能参与到你们的绝密蝙蝠洞谈话中
and so therefore cannot be part of your super-secret Batcave conversations?
拜 Nell
Bye, Nell.
- 我爱你 - 我走了
- I love you. - I'm on my way!
酷 待会见 工作开心
Cool, we'll see you later! Have fun at work!
好了 继续吧
Okay, go ahead.
好的 这起非法闯入的案件应该是发生在市中心的一个仓库
Okay, so it looks like the break-in occurred at a warehouse downtown.
隔壁房♥客看到门开着 就报♥警♥了
A neighboring tenant saw a door left open and called it in.
洛杉矶警方到现场后发现了密♥码♥破译员
LAPD arrived and found the body of CTI-1
Terry Coleman的尸体 他是个海军预备役
Terry Coleman-- he was a Navy reservist.
他是在那儿当保安吗
Was he working security there?
房♥东不在本地 他说不是
According to the out-of-state owners, he was not.
实际上 那仓库现在没有人租 所以那块本应该是空的
In fact, they don't have a tenant at the moment, so the place should've been empty.
- 但是不是 - 没错
- But it wasn't? - That's right.
洛杉矶警方在仓库里找到很多箱服装
LAPD found boxes of merchandise in the warehouse,
他们等着我们进行下一步侦查
though they're waiting on us to investigate further.
呃 既然Coleman是海军预备役
Well, we can provide support since Coleman was a Naval reservist,
我们就可以参与调查 但不应该是洛杉矶警方主导侦查吗
but shouldn't LAPD be taking the lead on this?
一般来讲是的 但Coleman隶属于海军信息战司令部的预备役
Well, normally they would, but Coleman was a NETWARCOM reservist.
这部门有点像军队版的国♥家♥安♥全♥局
It's kind of like the military version of the NSA.
他的级别很高 所以他的死亡案件很快就报到上边去了
He had advanced clearance so his murder was run up the flagpole quickly.
所以这个非法闯入的人就是杀死Coleman的犯罪嫌疑人
So whoever broke in is our suspect for Coleman's murder.
事实上 情况好像不是这样
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表