Listen, I just wanted to say I'm so excited
你能来参加我的毕业式
that you're coming to graduation.
哦 我知道的 这一定会很有趣的
Oh, I know. It's gonna be so much fun.
嗯 对了 听着啊 请假已经被批准了
Um, hey, so, listen, uh, I got approved for my days off
并且我订好了飞机票
and I booked my flight.
你为什么这么喘气啊 发生了不好的事吗
Why are you breathing like that? What's wrong?
什么
What?
不是的 为什么 为什么事情会不好呢
No. Why-why would something be wrong?
这里的一切都 都棒极了
Everything is-- everything is fantastic.
我只是在练习冥想式呼吸
I was just practicing my meditative breathing.
呃 你从何时开始练习冥想呼吸了
Uh, since when do you practice meditative breathing?
自从我意识到我们要一起
Since I realized that we have to do a road trip
进行跨越全国的公路旅行时 你觉得我们的婚姻感情
across the country together. Do you think that our...
能够支撑我们度过这漫长的回洛杉矶之路吗
marriage can survive such a road trip all the way back to L.A.?
好吧 有一些里程是强制的静音时段
Well, I think I'm going to need some mandatory silent miles.
行 你想要多少的静音英里呢
Well, how many miles are we talking about here?
嗯 我想的是大概
Um... I'm thinking probably...
每一百英里安静十分钟吧
ten minutes every hundred miles?
十分钟静音吗
Ten minutes of silence?
这段时间会让我们无法连系感情啊
That seems like a missed opportunity for bonding
而且老实说 还有安全问题
and also for safety, I got to be honest.
不说话又开这么远的路真的安全吗
Is it even safe to drive in silence for that long?
因为人可能就无聊睡着了 然后他们就死了
Because people fall asleep and then they-- then they die.
我不想 一点都不想成为死亡数字之一
I don't want to-- I don't want to be a statistic.
你想成为死亡数字之一吗
Do you want to be a statistic?
你刚为自己升级成十五分钟静音时段了
You've just upgraded yourself to a 15-minute silent period.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 宝宝 中心找我有事 我得挂了
You know what, babe, Ops is calling me. I got to go.
好吧 行 听着 那没问题了 我们就说好了
Okay. All right. Listen, so then that's fine. We'll-we'll, uh...
每两百英里有五分钟的静音时段啊
Five, uh-- five minutes for every 200 miles?
- 听上去不错吧 - 我爱你 拜拜
- Is that good? - I love you. Bye.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你可以的
You got this.
我不知道原来在加州也能
I didn't know you could get a strong cup
喝上一杯强劲纯正咖啡味的咖啡
of actual coffee-flavored coffee in California.
这是没有霉菌且公平贸易运来的咖啡豆
Beans are mold-free, fair-trade.
毫无疑问是掺了水的 水还是雪花融化的
Watered, no doubt, by the tears of snowflakes.
哦
Oh!
- Kilbride上将 - Kilbride上将
- Admiral Kilbride. - Admiral Kilbride.
你们俩经常和声说话吗
You two always harmonize?
只有当我们赶巧了才会
Only when we're really lucky.
见到你真是太好了 长官
It's good to see you, sir.
Hetty叫上将来帮帮我们
Hetty asked the admiral to lend us a hand.
在我的认知里 你不在这里工作了 Beale
I didn't think you worked here anymore, Beale.
哦 我不是啊 准确的说 我不在这工作
Oh, I don't. Uh, well, not exactly.
嗯 呃 我只是临时的而已
Um, uh, temporarily, yes, I do.
在测试万花筒2.0时 我算是这里的临时技术咨♥询♥专家
Uh, I'm a technical consultant while we're beta testing Kaleidoscope 2.0.
但是 你还是可以
But, uh, you can call me
像以前一样称呼我为技术分♥析♥师
the Technical Operator Formerly Known as...
我那是个陈述句 不是疑问句
It was a statement, not a question.
- 好吧 - 你找到什么了 Eric
- Okay. - What do you got, Eric?
这是个陈述句还是疑问句啊
Statement or question?
问句
Question.
洛杉矶警♥察♥刚把犯罪现场的证物发过来
LAPD just sent this over from the crime scene.
坏了的手镯
Broken bracelet.
你能把银色的配饰放大吗
Can you zoom in on that silver piece?
哼 我认得这个 这是好莱坞的一个珠宝设计师做的
Huh. I recognize that. That's from a jewelry designer in Hollywood.
像是蒂芙尼吗
Like Tiffany's?
是的 如果蒂芙尼愿意为
Yeah. If Tiffany's designed stuff
重金属音乐迷 机车党和死亡金属粉设计珠宝的话
for, you know, metalheads, bikers and fans of necrology.
听上去很不错
Sounds lovely.
刚搜索到结果
Just got a hit on a car
找到昨天从枪战现场逃脱的
that drove off from the warehouse
车辆的主人了
during yesterday's shootout.
车管局记录显示这辆车是Musa Okoye名下的
Uh, DMV records indicate it is registered to Musa Okoye.
所以说他没有跟Fang坐面包车一起离开
So, he didn't leave in the van with Fang.
而且公文包在他手上
And he's got his briefcase with him.
看起来他是从尼日利亚过来工作的
Looks like he's in from Nigeria for work.
他从2017年开始在三角洲七号♥公♥司♥担任工程师
He's been working as an engineer at Delta Seven Industries since 2017.
他是航♥空♥工程部门的
He's working in their aerospace engineering division.
我们很多防卫导弹技术出自那里
A lot of our missile defense technology comes out of there.
他最近在研究什么
What's he working on?
看起来他的团队最近在研究一个新的防卫系统
Looks like his group is working on a new defense system.
设计用来干扰极音速导弹的
Designed to intercept hypersonic missiles.
防卫系统无法锁定极音速
Missiles that are too fast for defense to target.
而且可载核弹头
And can take a nuclear warhead.
感觉这世界就是个巨大的火♥药♥桶
Starting to feel like the world is a giant powder keg.
如果俄♥国♥或者是中国摄取到了这项技术的话就
If Russia or China get their hands on that tech...
我们得找到Okoye
We got to find Okoye.
您怎么想 Admiral
What are you thinking, Admiral?
探员Blye 你跟那个观察员家伙
Agent Blye, you and the, um, observer guy
去首饰店 查查是谁戴过这个手镯
hit the jewelry store-- let's find out who was wearing that bracelet.
Sam和我去和Okeye老板聊聊
Sam and I'll talk to Okoye's boss.
Beale你和那俩新人查查Okeye的动向
Beale, you work with the two newbies to track down Okoye.
- 收到 - 好的
- Copy that. - Sounds like a plan.
回来吧 看看你的小伙伴儿 测测你的软件
"Come back, see your friends, test out your software."
然后被核武器炸飞
Get blown up by nukes.
谢了啊 Hetty
Thanks a lot, Hetty.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey, you. - Hey, you.
你来Doheny东边干嘛
What are you doing east of Doheny?
看到你和我男友偷♥情♥来着
Caught you meeting my boyfriend for a quickie.
草
Damn!
- 我们没想要伤害你 - 我靠 我们
- We never meant to hurt you. - Oh, wow. "We"?
你丫傻♥逼♥吧
You're, like, the worst.
是啊 傻♥逼♥
Yeah, for real, the worst!
别因为我赢了而恨我
Don't be a hater just because I won.
我们要同居了
We're moving in together.
他爸爸把他财源断了 那大奔是租的
His dad cut him off last month. That Merc is a rental.
吃土开心哦
Have fun living over the hill.
拜拜了 婊砸
Bye, bitch.
我擦
Oh, snap!
姐们儿你曾经好狠毒啊
Yo, you were nasty!
啥叫曾经啊 我现在也不失风采
What you mean, "Were"? I still got it.
我记得这部剧 活了好几季呢吧
I remember this show. It-it lasted a couple seasons, right?
五季呢
Hmm, more like five.
那你为啥不当演员了啊
Well, why'd you quit acting?
感觉不适合我吧
Wasn't for me, I guess.
咱队员知道吗
Does the rest of the team know?
他们可啥啥啥都知道
Well, they have, like, every intel source known to man at their fingertips.
噢
Oh.
Beale找到了Musa Okoye的住址
Oh. Beale found Musa Okoye's home.
好嘞 走吧
Oh, cool. Let's go.
拜拜啦 婊砸
Bye, bitch.
Ronald Lewis
Ronald Lewis?
怎么了
Uh, yeah.
你可以叫我Ron
And, uh, you can call me Ron.
特别探员Hanna NCIS
Special Agent Hanna, NCIS.
- 这身儿西服不错啊 - 这是
- Well, that is a nice suit there. - This is...
是啊 但别再打断我们说话了
Yes, it is. Now, don't interrupt the man again.
好的先生
Yes, sir?
我们需要跟你谈谈你的一名工程师Musa Okoye
Uh, we need to talk to you about one of your engineers: Musa Okoye.
好 好啊 怎么了
Yeah, yeah, sure. Sure. What's up?
我们认为他可能盗取了机密文件
We think he may have stolen classified information.
我们有大量安保系统运行
Well, we run extensive security analysis.
如果有什么出入我们能知道的
I would know if something was stolen.
我们目前在与国防部和三角洲七号♥公♥司♥
We're working with the Department of Defense and Delta Seven to, uh,
合作来访问安全数据库
access security logs,
但我们希望你同时能给我们查漏补缺一下
but we were hoping you could fill in some gaps in the meantime.
好 你确定Musa有问题吗
Right. Are you sure about Musa?
他不像这种人
I mean, he's just not that guy.
为什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表