我们正去往侧面的出口 他在我们正后面 来来 这边
We are headed out the side exit. He's right behind us. Come on, this way.
把脑袋低下 低头 低头 别抬头 别抬头 别抬头
Keep your head down. Down. Stay down, stay down, stay down.
躲在车后
Get behind the car.
你还好吗
You okay?
联邦探员 在车里不要出来
Federal agent. Stay in your car.
快快快
Go, go, go.
Kensi 你没事吧
Kensi, you okay?
你怎么样 你还好吗
You good? You okay?
嗯 我们没事
Yeah. We're okay.
哟 G 哥们儿 你得勇敢地面对他
Yo, G, you got to stand up to him, man.
他 他怎么也不会退缩的
He-He's not gonna stop any other way.
他比我个头大那么多
He's bigger than me, Ray.
没有关系 像他那样的人能嗅到恐惧
Doesn't matter. Kids like that can smell fear.
只要你不恐惧 他们也不会把你怎样
You don't smell, they don't pounce.
他说下次见到我 我就完蛋了
He said next time he sees me, I'm dead.
我能怎么办 我明天都没法去上学了
What am I supposed to do? I can't go to school tomorrow.
你去哪里啊
Where are you going?
不用管了
Don't worry about it.
我一个小时后回来
I'll be back in a hour.
- 不要吵醒Jerry和Linda - 不会的
- Don't wake Jerry and Linda. - I won't.
你给Ray看那位护士的照片了吗
You show a photo of the nurse to Ray?
看了 他确定就是那个人 给他们塞了整罐整罐的冰♥毒♥
Yeah. He confirmed that that's the guy that gave him the tanks full of crystal meth.
还在等行动中心确认他的身份信息
Still waiting on Ops to ID the guy,
不过Soto医生已经供认帮助他们走私了
but Dr. Soto admitted to helping the smuggling operation.
那他怎么想要杀了她
Why did he want to kill her?
我们查到了跟你说
Let you know if we find out.
谢了 我跟DEA核对核对 完了就去找你
Thanks. I'm gonna square things up with the DEA, then I'll join you.
你俩叙旧了吗
You two catch up?
续了一点
A little bit.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
主机完全不让我进入 整个都封锁了
The mainframe won't even let me in. It's in total lockdown.
好吧 重启所有设备
All right. Reboot everything.
- 但是重启需要几个小时 - 我知道 但这是我们唯一的选择
- But that'll take hours. - I know, but it's our only choice.
哇
Whoa.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
修好它
Fixed it.
怎么修 啥 啥问题
How? W-What was the problem?
当我上传新系统时
When I uploaded the new system,
一个特殊的安全协议激活了
a special security protocol was activated.
这协议目的就是当有未被认可的软件想植入时
It's designed to shut down Ops in its entirety
立即把行动中心功能都停止
when an unrecognized software is introduced.
我似乎记得你有份设计和安装这个协议啊
I seem to recall you may have designed and installed that very security protocol.
你没记错
You seem to recall correctly.
我忘记把协议和新系统配置了
I forgot to configure it with the new system.
所以这不是我的锅咯
So it wasn't my fault?
不是 不好意思
No. I'm sorry.
我的锅 话说
Mea culpa. And by the way...
行动中心从未如此干净或有效率过
Ops has never looked cleaner or more efficient.
印象深刻呐
I'm impressed.
接受你的歉意
Apology accepted.
谢谢你 Eric
Thanks, Eric.
- 不用谢 - 那好
- Yeah. - All right.
所以 新万花筒重回活力
So, new Kaleidoscope up and running?
- 完好无损 - 太好了
- Fully operational. - Great.
- 所 - 我要运行对那护士和那架SUV的检索程序
- So... - I will run the nurse and the SUV through the system.
好 我会用边境巡逻数据中心交叉查一下他
Okay, and I'll cross-check him with the border patrol database.
- 实际上 人工智能可以帮你们做到 - 你知道吗 Eric
- Actually, you guys, the AI can do that for you. - You know what, Eric,
我 我觉得我们可以应付的
I-I think we've got it.
- 那 - 是 谢谢你
- Well... - Yeah. Thank you.
你确实该感谢我
Course you do.
确实该
Course you do.
嘿 Deeks
Hey, Deeks.
哟 兄弟 我听说你回来了 你想喝杯咖啡吗
Yo, dude. I heard you're in town. You want to grab some coffee real quick?
好
Yeah.
Paula在休息
Paula's resting.
医生们认为她能今晚出院 但 G
Doctors think she can be released tonight. But, G,
我得问问
I got to ask.
我还被捕吗
Am I still under arrest?
我们能过境给她做手术吗
Can we even cross the border to get her surgery?
我刚刚和缉毒局的律师通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with a lawyer for the DEA.
他们撤销诉讼了
They're dropping the charges.
你没事了
You're good.
这意味着你得走了
Guess that means you got to go.
是啊
Yeah.
你走前
Before you do,
有样东西要给你瞧瞧
something I want to show you.
你从哪里找到这个的
Where'd you get this?
大约15年前 我联♥系♥到了Jerry和Linda
About 15 years ago, I reached out to Jerry and Linda.
我给他们道了歉 然后
I apologized to 'em for what happened, and
他们给了我这个
they sent me that.
我问过他们是否知道你过得如何 但他们不知道
I asked them if they knew what happened to you, but they didn't.
几周之后我被安置在一个新家庭 呃
I was placed with a new family a few weeks later. Uh...
被踢来踢去
Just bounced around a little bit.
实际上还待了儿童院
Actually did a little stint in juvie myself.
然后就成年被赶上街了
Yeah, I guess I'd graduated to the big house by then.
你真的改变了命运 Ray 这个 这个
You really turned things around, Ray. It's-it's, uh...
这个很不凡了
it's remarkable.
我并没有做什么
Eh, I didn't do much.
都是Paula的功劳
Credit goes to Paula.
我只是听她的
I just followed her voice.
我偶尔想起你
Well, I thought about you sometimes.
但我从未找过你
But I never looked you up.
我应该找的
I should have.
那是很久之前的事了 G
It was a long time ago, G.
嘿 Callen
Hey, Callen?
说 Nell
G-Go ahead, Nell.
我查到了诊所那护士的身份 Diego Huerta
I got an ID on the nurse from the clinic. Diego Huerta.
在Raymond和Paula过境后两分钟他也跟过去了
He crossed the border two minutes after Raymond and Paula.
他一直在跟踪他们
He's been following them.
那就意味着他知道他们被逮捕了
Which means he knows they got picked up.
也意味着他知道他们和联邦探员谈过了
Which also means he knows they've been talking to federal agents.
我们现在必须找到Huerta
We need eyes on Huerta now.
G 怎么了
G, what's wrong?
我们找到了逃跑车辆的线索
We just got a hit on the getaway vehicle.
噢 天哪 Callen
Oh, God, Callen.
Huerta刚刚拐进了医院边一条街
Huerta just turned onto a street near the hospital.
他在追杀他们
He's coming for them.
告诉我 Nell
Talk to me, Nell.
已经通知洛杉矶警局了
LAPD has been notified,
Sam和Kensi正在路上 但他们还有20分钟才能赶到
Sam and Kensi are en route, but they are 20 minutes away.
Huerta刚刚到
Huerta just arrived.
他带了个同伴
He brought a friend.
联邦探员 待在原地 朋友们
Federal agent. Stay on the ground, boys.
Callen
Callen?
Callen 你还好吗
Callen, are you okay?
没事 但我们遇到个问题
Yeah. But we got a problem.
Huerta不在这些人里
Neither one of these guys is Huerta.
什么 为什么 他刚才还在车里
What? How? He was in the SUV.
找到了 新系统找到他了
Got him. The new system found him.
他们在南入口把他放下了
They dropped him off at the south entrance.
我猜这瓶是真的
Guess this one's real.
我猜也是
I guess it is.
哇 哇 那真是太 呃 太难以置信了
Wow. Wow, that is, um, that's incredible.
我真的 我为你感到高兴
And I'm really... I'm happy for you.
我只是好奇 你开心吗
Just out of curiosity, are you happy?
呃 是的 我是说 你知道的 钱是好东西
Uh, yeah. I mean, you know, all that money's great,
但我其实不太需要
but I don't really need it.
啊 好吧 真有意思 你竟然这么说
Ah, well, funny you should actually mention that...
所以我打算把大多数钱都捐出去
So I've decided to give most of it away.
抱歉 你说啥
Sorry, what?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表