Ron Lewis可能去见Fang了
Ron Lewis may be meeting up with Fang.
我把位置发给你 你有八分钟的时间
I sent you the coordinates. You're eight minutes out.
- 我们五分钟就分到 - 五分钟
- We'll be there in five. - Five?
Fang刚把车开进了第二街和Spring街交界的停车场
Fang just pulled into a parking structure on 2nd and Spring.
Ron的雷克萨斯停在了同一停车场的顶层
Ron's Lexus is parked at the very top level of that same structure.
收到
Copy that.
呃 你什么想法
Well, what do you think?
我们要进去了
We're going in.
Jimmy Fang 联邦探员
Jimmy Fang, federal agents!
举起手来
Put your hands up!
你也是Ron
You, too, Ron!
小心
Look out!
趴下
Get down!
胆儿这么小 Ron
Really, Ron?
我真的太他妈讨厌这个Jimmy Fang了
I'm really starting to hate this Jimmy Fang.
别动
Don't do it!
坐下 特洛伊男孩
Sit down, Trojan boy!
典型南加大
USC.
都在这儿了
It's all there.
整个导弹防御系统
The entire missile defense system.
从Musa Okoye办公室终端下载的
Downloaded from Musa Okoye's office terminal.
Ron Lewis干的
By Ron Lewis.
这哥们直接尿裤子了 全都招了
The guy actually wet himself. He told me everything.
所以是Ron在卖♥♥这个系统 不是Musa
So it was Ron trying to sell the tech, not Musa.
他只需要一只替罪羊
He just needed a scapegoat.
再见 泼妇
Bye, bitch.
怎么样
So?
是的 这些就是三国交界区的假♥钞♥
Yeah, they're a match to the superbills coming out of the tri-border area.
嗯 至少现在我们知道了是Fang和三合会
Well, at least now we know that Fang and the triad
把这些假♥钞♥带进美国的
were the ones bringing it into the country.
但是因为你KO了我的线索
But because you decided to TKO my only lead,
TKO: Technical Knockout (拳击中的)技术得胜 技术击倒
在LAPD到之前我都不能和他讲话
I couldn't even talk to him before LAPD arrived.
我还是没有头绪到底是谁生产的假♥钞♥
I'm still no closer to finding out who's making this fake money.
好吧 我猜这也是件好事 因为
Well, guess it's a good thing because, uh,
你又不是特勤局的人
you're not Secret Service,
假♥钞♥的事让他们头疼去吧
and that fake money thing is kind of their jam.
这也许是他们的活儿
It may be their jam,
但是这些假♥钞♥用来资助恐怖组织
but these bills are being used to fund terrorist groups,
所以我得找出来 幕后是谁在操控
and I got to find out who's behind it.
- 也是 - 好了
- Yeah. - All right,
我好像得去赶飞机了
looks like I get to hop on a plane
去一个我从来没去过的地方
to go talk to someone else I'll never have talked to
和一个我从来没见过的人聊聊 我得走了
in another place I'll never have been-- I'm out of here.
那个 呃 那你的 呃
Well... what about, uh, what about your, uh,
录歌♥的事儿怎么办
recording sessions?
玩80年代金属摇滚有一点好处
Well, that's the awesome thing about playing '80s metal.
那就是听众一直都在
The market will always be there.
只要我一直摇滚就行
As long as I keep living on a prayer and never run to the hills.
Livin´ On A Prayer及Run to the Hills都是摇滚歌♥名
- 嘿 Sabatino - 怎么了
- Hey, Sabatino. - Yeah?
我看出来了 你在这待的挺舒服啊
Made yourself comfortable, I see.
你知道 在这栋楼里找一个
You know, finding a place in this building
能打私人电♥话♥的地方基本上不可能
to make a private phone call is virtually impossible.
那是 这就是Hetty想要的
Well, that's kind of the way Hetty likes it.
她无所不在
Well, her fingerprints are all over this place.
这说法也太轻描淡写了
That's an understatement.
所以 你要在这儿待着还是你要 呃
So, you gonna stay here or are you, uh,
- 出去 - 我在庄园有个住所
- flying out? - I got a place at the Chateau.
庄园
The Chateau?
因为忠心得来的
Kind of allegiant.
80年代我在那儿过得不错
Had some great times there back in the '80s.
你想喝啤酒吗
You want to grab a beer?
我也想去 上将 但我还有很多文件要处理
I'd love to, Admiral. I got some paperwork I need to finish up.
明白 跟Callen探员说
Copy that. Oh, uh, tell Agent Callen,
希望他的私事一切顺利
I hope his personal matter went well.
Callen
Callen!
为 为什么你要这么做
Why-why are you doing this?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你对不起
You're sorry?
你对不起
You're sorry.
你跟我说对不起
You're sorry?!
你对不起 是吧
You're sorry, okay!
你对不起
You're sorry...
好 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
Jocelyn是你能过上平静幸福一生的唯一机会
Jocelyn's your one chance at a nice, peaceful life.
我不想要那样的生活
I don't want that life.
如果我下了车
If I get out of this car,
我就永远不会知道我的父亲是谁
I'll never know who my own father is.
我连我自己的名字都不知道
I'll never even know my own name.
你将面临的是孤独的一生 Callen先生
It'll be a lonely existence, Mr. Callen.
她只说去她办公室吗
All she said is to go to her office?
是啊 Hetty的一贯作风
Well, it's typical Hetty.
就是要一直吊着你
Gives you just enough to keep coming back.
我一直觉得她要是去贩毒 一定会干得风生水起
Yeah, I've always thought she'd make one hell of a drug dealer.
好了 我到这儿了
Okay, right, I'm here.
这个到处都是恐怖娃娃头的办公室 不管怎么样
Office with the creepy doll heads everywhere. Anyway.
- Deeks先生 - 哇哦
- Mr. Deeks. - Whoa!
你想往哪儿去
Where do you think you're going?
去换我的内♥裤♥
To change my underwear?
Hetty 你 你还好吗
Hetty, are you, are you okay?
没时间闲扯了
No time for idle chitchat.
Deeks先生 去打开最顶上的抽屉
Mr. Deeks, open the top drawer.
开哪个 最顶上的抽屉
Open the top drawer to... what?
我也是一个小时前才知道
I found out an hour ago.
Henrietta Lange
Henrietta Lange...
呃
um...
这是有史以来别人对我开过
...this is the most savage...
最残酷
inhumane...
最非人道
...messed up...
最混乱
greatest thing that anyone...
最棒的玩笑了
has ever pulled on me.
我是说 我必须承认 这 这 这真是
I mean, I got to be honest, this is, this, this is...
这真是太棒了
...this is pure gold.
只要我还活着就不会允许 由培训中心那群陌生人
I could never in good conscience allow strangers at FLETC
给你颁发证件
to give you that badge.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真扫兴
Bugger.
去跟你的队友们一起庆祝吧
Now go celebrate with your team.
- 哦 对 我们这就去 - 在周六去
- Oh, yeah, no, we about to get it. - On Saturday.
等等 什么 她说了啥
Wait, what? What'd she say?
- 她说的是周六吗 她 她 - 对
- Did she say Saturday? She-she-- - Yeah.
不 因为她的意思是 我觉得她
No, because what she meant was, I think she--
有可能 她是说今天
she could-- did she mean today?
因为今天指的是这一天
Because "Today" Is also a word that means "This day."
- 不是周六 因为 - 不 我觉得
- Not Saturday, because... - No, I think, I think it's just
只是因为Callen不在 所以她希望
that Callen wasn't available, so she wanted all of us
- 等人都齐了一起庆祝之类的 你懂的 - Callen
- to, you know, celebrate together or something. - Callen?
我跟他一点都不熟 我连他名字都不知道怎么读
I-I barely even know the man. I can't pronounce his first name.
不是 这个 这 是花了12年才得到的啊
No, this is, this, this right here is 12 years in the making.
但我们不能现在就庆祝 我正准备去Richter呢
And now we're gonna put it on pause-- I'm about to go Richter.
- 我和你 我们去狂欢一波 嗯 - 宝贝
- You and I, rage fest. Yes? - Baby?
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
管他呢
And you know what, um,
什么都不能阻止我们
nothing is stopping us from, you know,
今天就去庆祝一波
celebrating today.
- 今天 - 就我们两个
- Today? - Just the two of us.
我们俩 今天
The two of us? Today?
- 哦 哦 - 哦 等等 哇哦
- Oh! Oh! - Oh, wait, whoa.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表