who are the poster boys for police brutality and corruption
他们可能因为Sam的女儿敢于
because they may have kidnapped Sam's daughter
为民权和社会正义挺身而出而绑♥架♥了她
for daring to stand up for civil rights and social justice issues.
我知道了
I hear you.
我还在想国土安♥全♥部♥和洛杉矶警方 以及NCIS
Also considering the role that DHS and LAPD-- and, hell,
在这整件事中扮演的角色
let's be honest-- NCIS plays in this bigger picture.
我知道了
I hear you.
我还想到我们的渴望和
And then reflecting on our desire and...
挣扎 想要孩子
struggles, uh, trying to have a child
想在这个无比复杂和残酷的世界里
and start a family in what is obviously an incredibly complex
组建家庭
and cruel, cruel world.
- Deeks - 而且我了解
- Deeks... - And I... and I know that
我没说出口是因为我想好好聊
I'm not saying this because I want to talk about it,
因为我知道你
'cause I know that you don't...
并不想谈论这
you don't want to talk about this.
- 所以我不会去提及 - 你没错 我是不想
- So I'm not even bringing it up, because... - No, you're right, I don't.
好 我闭嘴
Okay, so I'll stop.
但我愿意讨论的
But I do want to say this.
我很沮丧
I am frustrated.
好吗 我 我
Okay? I-I... I am...
我对自己的身体感到沮丧
I'm frustrated that my body...
- 不不不 但那 - Deeks等等 我很抱歉
- No, no, no, but that-that... - Deeks, please. I'm sorry.
- 让我先说完 - 不不 你没错 我很抱歉
- Let me just, let me finish. - No, no, you're right. I'm sorry.
但尽管我有这感受
But even though I'm feeling this way,
这也没法盖过我想与你组织家庭的渴求
it doesn't take away from the fact that I am elated to start a family with you.
明白
I hear you.
但现在 我们得先拿下那些家伙
But right now, we got to nail these guys to the wall.
老天 我爱死你说漂亮话了
God, I love it when you talk pretty.
好了 我们知道的是这些前「沙人」 大部份都从事安保工作
Okay, so we know that most of these former Sandmen now work security jobs.
对 这挺常见的
Yeah, that's pretty... pretty common.
等等
Wait a minute.
你看到吗 有两人在同一地点工作
You see this? Two of them have been working out of the same location.
那是里西达一个已停用的警长站
It's a decommissioned sheriff's station in Reseda.
要是想不被发现地安置人的话 这是个好地点
Be a pretty good place to put people if you didn't want them to be found.
我通知Sam
I'll call Sam.
嘿
Hey.
醒来啊
Wakey, wakey.
起来啊
Hey, wake up!
把灯及音乐停下来
Hey, cut the lights and the music!
嘿 你还活着嘛
Hey, you still breathing in there?
Carlos 这个一动不动
Yo, Carlos, this one isn't moving!
- 她才没事 - 她看着不像没事
- She's fine. - Yeah, well, she doesn't look fine.
她最好是在这儿
She better be in there.
- 联邦探员 - 联邦探员
- Federal agents! - Federal agents!
联邦探员 跪下 转过去
Federal agents! Down! Turn over!
我大可杀了你
I could kill you.
Sam
Sam.
我可以捏碎你
I'll break it.
交给我 转过去
I got him. Turn around.
- 所以 - 我知道
- So... - I know.
Hanna家第一条家规
Hanna house rule number one.
我知道
I know.
Hanna家第七条家规
Hanna house rule number seven.
爸 我知道
Dad, I know.
Hanna家第43条家规
Hanna house rule number 43.
等等 我没有犯第43条
Hold up. I didn't break 43.
那么那Mini Cooper是怎么一回事
What's this I hear about a Mini Cooper?
说话啊 Mini Cooper
Come on. A Mini Cooper?
好吧 你是对的
Okay, I guess you're right.
我犯了第43条
I-I broke 43
Aidan有份帮我
with Aidan's help.
Aidan
Aidan?
爸
Dad.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, okay?
好吧 我找天再向Aidan讨个说法
All right, well, we'll deal with Aidan another day, but
但我明白的是 你为何认为要为此种事对我保密
I don't understand why you felt like you needed to keep this from me.
我不想彼此的关系是这种不能互诉的情况
I don't want us to have a relationship where we can't talk to each other.
你是我的爸 但你也是一名NCIS探员
You're my dad, yeah, but you're also an NCIS special agent.
要是我告诉你这些抗♥议♥对我是有意义的话
What were you gonna say if I told you
天晓得你会说出什么
these protests mean something to me?
我会告诉那些也对我有意义的
I would have told you they mean something to me, too.
那就与我一起去
Then come with me.
去哪啊
Where?
今晚 与我一起去游♥行♥
Tonight. Come march with me.
你才经历了这些事还想去参加抗♥议♥活动
You're still going to the protest after everything you've been through in the last 24 hours?
绑♥架♥ 骚扰 用刑
Kidnapped, harassed, tortured?
是的
Absolutely.
不愧是我女儿
That's my girl.
那么
Now,
你有男友这事又怎么说
what's this I hear about a boyfriend?
- 呃 - 呃你个头啊
- Hmm?! - Hmm?Hmm?
你既然能「呃」那你肯定能说话的
If you can "Hmm," You can answer, you know, huh?
- 那其实… - 其实啥啊
- Oh, yeah. Um... - Oh, yeah? What?
- 那是 - 那是啥啊
- About that. - Uh, about that, yeah.
我原本是要告诉你的
Um, I was gonna tell you,
- 但当时呢 - 当时什么呢
- but what had happened was... - what had happened was
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表