快回来
Get back in here!
一辆卡车
A truck.
你开我玩笑吗
You got to be kidding me!
请坐 Jones女士
Have a seat, Ms. Jones.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我更希望你来告诉我
I'd prefer you told me.
嗯 Eric可能找到了Joelle被关押的集装箱的前主人
Well, Eric may have found the previous owner of the shipping container Joelle was held in.
Kensi和Deeks正在去那里
Kensi and Deeks are heading there now.
那不是我的意思
That's not what I mean.
好吧
Okay.
Callen和Sam刚刚完成了和Arkady的谈话
Callen and Sam just finished up with Arkady.
Anna和Katya去了同一间精修学校
Anna and Katya attended the same finishing school,
但是 那原来是间精准怎么击败对手的学校
which, turns out, was more of a finishing-off school.
有趣 但仍不是我的意思
Funny. Still not what I mean.
长官 你能直说了吗
Sir, would you mind telling me what it is you do mean?
因为 据我所知 我得掌舵
Because, from what I've been told, I have a ship to steer,
而我都没空去完全弄懂那些海军暗喻
and since I don't even have the time to fully absorb the brilliance of that naval metaphor,
我也没有时间去理解你的想法
I surely don't have the time to read your mind.
恕我直言
With all due respect.
Jones女士 你是个好领导
You're a fine leader, Ms. Jones,
不过我还是忍♥不住注意到 你并没全心投入
though I can't help but notice that you seem to have one foot out the door.
额 好吧
Ah, well,
那是因为我就不是正式的
that is because I only ever brought one foot in the door.
我只是个代工的
My time in this position is temporary.
我很抱歉Hetty没说清楚
I'm sorry if Hetty didn't say that.
哦 不用为了Henrietta遗漏道歉
Oh, don't apologize for Henrietta's omissions.
她从来没觉得有必要
She's never felt the need.
Kilbride上将 我可以向你保证 当我在这里的时候
Admiral Kilbride, I can assure you that when I am here,
我是完全投入的
I am fully here.
- 但当Hetty回来了 我 - Hetty不会回来了
- But when Hetty comes back, I... - Hetty's not coming back.
我 我很抱歉 她是这样说的吗
I'm s-- I'm sorry, did she say that?
她不用说
Not in so many words.
但她离开这儿的时间够久了
But she has had her foot out that same door far longer than you have.
我想是时候接受
And I think it's time we accept
她这次任务很可能是她最后一次了
that this mission she's on may very well be her last.
我很抱歉 这
I'm sorry, it's just...
对我来说不是接受这个的好时机
not such a great time for me to accept that.
我没有要你今天就做出决定
Not asking you to make any decisions today.
我要求你考虑一下 如果没有Henrietta Lange
I am asking that you consider what your role here looks like
你在这里的角色会是什么样子
without Henrietta Lange.
如果你一直把我们拒之门外
We won't be able to help you and Anna as much as you need
- 我们就帮不了你和Anna - 我知道 我知道
- if you keep shutting us out. - I know, I know.
我现在正在处理很多事情
I'm just dealing with a lot right now.
- 你更有理由让我们进去了 - 你们进来吧
- All the more reason for you to let us in. - You're in.
我只是需要点东西
I just need something.
我的意思是 一条线索 一个方向
I mean, a-a clue, a-a direction.
好吧 我们知道Anna和Katya是在同一所学校培养的
Okay, we know Anna and Katya were groomed at the same sort of school.
Joelle说Katya得到了帮助
And Joelle said Katya had help.
抓到Anna从一开始就是Katya的目标
Getting to Anna has been Katya's endgame from the start.
她不会冒险和普通人一起合作
And she wouldn't risk that working with just anybody.
不 她会想要一个可以信任的人
No, she'd want someone she could trust.
拥有相同技能的人
Someone with the same skill set.
另一个贵族少女
Another Noble Maiden.
没错 我们得想办法弄到Katya的
Exactly. And we got to find a way to get our hands on the names and identities
同学名字和身份
of everyone who went to school with Katya.
我知道有人可以帮我们
I actually know somebody that could help us with that.
是吗 谁
Yeah? Who?
Zasha Gagarin
Zasha Gagarin.
棒极了 但我们还是不知道她是否在国内
Great. But we still don't even know if she's inside the country.
她还在这儿
She's still here.
你在说什么
What are you...?
噢 你开玩笑的吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
这就是你一直瞒着我的人
This is who you've been keeping from me?
已经安排好了 这是一个双方保密的处理
There's an arrangement in place. It's an airtight two-hander.
好吧 毒死Gonchgarov是这个安排的一部分吗
Well, was poisoning Gonchgarov part of this arrangement?
当然不是 她不得不这样做来保护自己
Of course not. She had to do that to protect her cover.
她故意降低剂量 所以他现在还没死
She purposely lowered the dose. That's why he's not dead right now.
你是认真的吗 你听见你自己说了吗
Are you serious? Do you hear yourself?
我已经没办法帮你更多了 Callen
I can't help you anymore, Callen.
贵族少女学院
The Institute of Noble Maidens.
那个怎么了
What about it?
- 你是不是那的学生 - 别说话 Sam
- Were you a student? - Stop. Sam.
- 那是谁 - 我的搭档
- Who is that? - My partner.
听着 和Katya一起工作的人都受过同样的训练
Look, whoever's working with Katya had the same training.
我们认为你也是
And we think you did, too.
我祖母是校长
My grandmother was a headmistress.
她执意要教我如何端茶和用茶杀人
She was hell-bent on teaching me how to serve tea and kill with it.
你知道上个月有没有那个组织的人来过这里
Do you know if anyone from that organization has come here in the last month?
你知道我现在这么做有多危险吗
Do you realize how risky it is for me to do this now?
我知道 而且我现在在求你
I do. And I'm asking.
Vanya Leonova和Odessa Kedrova
Vanya Leonova and Odessa Kedrova.
我刚刚发你她们的图片了
I just sent you their photo.
几年前 在受到一些专业人士的谴责后
They both went private a few years ago
他们俩都藏起来了
after some professional reprimands.
如果Katya派她们来的话 这是有道理的
It makes sense if Katya sent them.
她们和Katya一样疯狂
They're as crazy as she is. Uh...
这是所有我知道的 很抱歉 我得走了
That's all I know. I'm sorry, I have to go.
嗨 你怎么样了
Hi. Howdy.
- 嗨咯 - 别告诉我
- Hello. - Don't tell me.
你登录到Pinterest 现在你想造个集装箱房♥子
You logged onto Pinterest and now you want to build a container compound?
不对
Not exactly.
不过 请注意 我应该登录Pinterest
Note to self, though, I should log onto Pinterest,
进一步了解你提到的集装箱房♥子
learn more about this container compound you speak of.
实际上我们是NCIS的 我是特别探员Blye
Actually, we are NCIS. I'm Special Agent Blye.
噢 到我了 我是调查员Deeks
Oh, my turn. I'm Investigator Deeks.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
- 真的吗 - 海军犯罪调查处
- Really? - Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
嗯 我还是不知道
Yeah, I still don't know what that is.
听起来像是编造的
Sounds made-up.
不是 不是 这是联邦执法机构
Nope. Nope, it's a federal law enforcement agency.
听着 我们注意到你把一个集装箱卖♥♥给了这两个女人
Listen, it's come to our attention that you sold a shipping container to these two women.
好吧 我没和拖头说话 但是另一个说了
Okay, I didn't talk to the towhead, but the other one, yeah.
她是一只健谈的小鸟
She was a chatty little bird.
你能告诉我们一些细节吗?
Can you tell us any details?
她说她的名字是Pamela
She said her name was Pamela.
她来这里找一个用过的集装箱
She came here looking for a used container,
幸运的是我们有很多
and luckily we had quite a few.
我卖♥♥给她一个20英尺的 她付了现金
I sold her a 20-footer, she paid cash,
我们第二天就把它送过去
and we delivered it the very next day.
我们需要那个地址
We're gonna need that address.
谢谢
Thank you.
这地方在市中心 我让Fatima和Rountree去看看
That's a downtown address. I'm gonna get Fatima and Rountree on it.
好的
Clear.
是的 我能 呃 我看得出来
Yeah, I can, uh, I can see that.
我被困在食品车里一整天了 给条活路
I've been stuck in a food truck all day. Let me live.
我都说不出集装箱有否待过这儿
Can hardly tell if it was even here.
好吧 如果Katya的人再搬走的话
Well, if Katya's people moved it again,
他们需要一辆可斜台拖车或者拖车
they would need a rollback truck or a trailer.
如果Anna不在 拖车也不在
Well, if Anna's not here and the trailer's not here...
Anna在拖车里吗
Is Anna in the trailer?
- Eric - 我在弄了
- Eric! - I'm on it.
仓库周围没有摄像头 拍到他们的行踪
No cameras around the warehouse caught them coming or going.
该死的 他们开的那辆卡车上什么都没有
Damn it. We don't have anything on that truck they took off in.
实际上
Actually...
它可能被漆成了白色
it could've been painted white.
这是什么
What is that?
它是一个1.4毫米的液体喷嘴
It's a 1.4-millimeter fluid nozzle.
油漆枪里的 非常适合涂底涂层
From a paint gun. It's perfect for applying base coats.
他们可能在打扫卫生的时候把它忘了
They probably left it behind when they were cleaning up.
- 你发现什么了 - 坏消息
- What do you got? - Nothing good.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表