Excuse me.
- 不好意思 - 她想怎么样
- Excuse me. - What does she want?
指路 先生
Directions, sir.
那就帮下她
So give it to her.
天啊 太感谢你了 我朋友们肯定要宰了我
Oh, my gosh. Thank you so much. My friends are gonna kill me.
好的 所以是D O H E
Okay, so it's D-O-H-E... Um...
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
走 走
Go. Go.
我才想问你呢
I should ask you the same question.
哇哇
Whoa, whoa.
啊
Ugh.
你就不能乖乖留在家吗
You couldn't just stay at home?
Jones女士 我才与国防部长通话完
Ms. Jones, I just got off the phone with the secretary of defense.
我已经向部长承诺今天之内会办妥所有事
I assured the secretary that all this would be handled by the end of the day.
上将 你应该改改这种
You really should get out of the habit
随意下承诺的坏习惯了
of making promises you may not be able to keep, Admiral.
先告诉我这次不会违背这承诺
Tell me I won't have to renege on this promise
然后我会好好考虑你的建议的
and I will consider heeding your advice in the future.
不幸的是 我们没了Ehsan Rahman的踪影
Well, unfortunately, we lost Ehsan Rahman.
Fatima没在Callen及Sam赶到前成功拖着他
Fatima was unable to hold him until Callen and Sam arrived.
但是
But?
但我刚确定Brandon
But I just received confirmation that Brandon met
早前与一家生物技术公♥司♥Quantumgenics会晤过
with a biotech company called Quantumgenics at the last conference.
而你肯定猜不出谁是那公♥司♥的最大投资人
And you'll never guess their lead investor.
Jones女士 我既不是你同事 亦不是朋友
Ms. Jones, I am not one of your coworkers/pals
所以不会喜欢你玩谜题游戏的 麻烦说重点
who gets a kick out of guessing games. So please get to the point.
是Ehsan Rahman
Ehsan Rahman.
他于去年买♥♥下一大份Quantumgenics的股权
He bought a huge chunk of Quantumgenics last year.
而且Mohammed Bin Salman
And Mohammed Bin Salman
任命他为新未来城市的技能部门主管
appointed him head of technology division for his new city of the future,
线路计划
the Line Project.
噢 Callen Sam Escalade那边找到人了
Ooh. Callen, Sam, I just got a hit on the Escalade.
Ehsan正在10号♥州际公路往西行
Ehsan is moving west on the 10.
正在经过拉布雷亚
Passing La Brea as we speak.
我们离那不远
We're not far from there.
所以Mohammed Bin Salman要Ehsan去获取技术
So MBS sends Ehsan to acquire the technology...
又或者是Ehsan为了讨好新老板因此决定偷下来
Or Ehsan decided he wanted to impress his new boss and stole it.
并命令打手们可以不择手段
And ordered his heavies to take no prisoners?
沙特人也不是出名会掩饰犯罪现场的
Well, the Saudis are not exactly known to leave clean crime scenes.
很好 所以Ehsan手上有隐形技术的硬盘以及解锁密钥
Great. Ehsan has the drive with the invisibility tech and the keychain.
他应该是想直接前往机场
He's probably headed for an airport.
如Ehsan这般富有的人
Can't imagine that a guy as rich as Ehsan
他肯定有随时预备好的私人飞机
doesn't have a private jet gassed up
并且一声令下就可以起飞
and ready for takeoff at a moment's notice.
没错
Exactly.
快驶去飞机
Get to the plane!
他们在逃逸
They're making a run for it.
我们不可以让他上机
We can't let him get on that plane.
- 超他车 - 你以为我在玩啊
- Cut him off. - What do you think I'm trying to do?
- 你就不能超上去吗 - 你行你上啊
- Can't you get in front of him? - You want to drive?
别把我晾在一边 Kens
Don't leave me hanging, Kens.
我才不会呢
I never do.
- 联邦探员 - 举起手来
- Federal agents! - Hands up!
- 下车 - 让我看到你双手 然后下车
- Out of the car! - Let me see your hands. Get out of the car.
- 出来 - 快出来 举起手
- Get out. - Let's go. Hands up.
下车 出来
Get out of the car. Get out.
快出来 在那转过身
Let's go. Turn around. Right here.
- 转身 - 手放在玻璃上
- Turn around. - Hands on the glass.
把手放背上
Hands behind your back.
看来超模岛要等下了 是吧
I guess Supermodel Island's gonna have to wait, huh?
这也太赶了吧
Cut that a little close.
所以咧
Eh, what are you gonna do?
- 你遗下东西是吧 - 你找到了
- You forgetting something? - You found it!
当然了
Course I did.
我只是切身处地 想象Hetty会把最珍贵的物品放在哪
I just had to think, "Where would Hetty put her most prized possessions?"
所以是在哪
And where would that be?
在酒柜里 她最爱的苏格兰威士忌后面
In a special compartment at the back of her liquor cabinet
有个特殊隔间
behind her favorite bottle of scotch whiskey.
好吧 要不是我赶时间 我就会给你个拥抱了 感谢
All right, if I wasn't in a hurry, I'd hug you. Thank you.
- 实际上你不用赶路 - 不行 要是我不马上上路
- Actually, there's no need to rush. - No, I missed my flight.
我就会错过航♥班♥及Kam的毕业典礼
If I don't get on the road ASAP, I'll miss Kam's graduation.
Sam 这是很重要的日子 我特别为你准备好了
Sam, it's an important day, so I made a special arrangement.
看下你手♥机♥
Just check your phone.
私人飞机
A private jet?
这么说吧 灵感来自今天的
Let's just say I was inspired by today's events.
这可真有Hetty范
Now, that's a Hetty move.
哇 这可是最佳赞美 但这实际是Nell范儿
Ooh, and that is the highest compliment. But it's actually a Nell move.
- 噢 - 哇
- Oh. - Whoa!
你怎么还不动身 你会迟到的 快点
What are you still doing here? You're gonna be late. Chop, chop.
冷静 Nell把事情都办妥了
Calm down. Nell's got it taken care of.
你甚至有足够时间回你家 打包一个过夜用包
There's even time for you to swing by your place and pack an overnight bag.
看看手♥机♥
Check your phone.
我照顾好你们
I got it covered.
Callen叔叔应该也到场的
Uncle Callen should be there, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你是如何这么快招到私人飞机的
Uh, but how did you get a private plane that quickly?
别问了
Uh, no. Too many questions.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
我们要找间店子让你买♥♥套西装吗
Do we need to stop by a store and get you a suit?
我知道你是想吐糟我 而且这梗不赖
I see where you're going with that, and it's very funny, very clever of you.
不过可惜的是 我还真有套西装
But the fact is I actually do have a suit.
我这手语没错吧
Did I get that right?
你学得很快
You're a quick learner.
感谢你陪Sienna
Thanks for hanging out with Sienna.
很高兴能帮上忙
No, the pleasure was all mine.
好了
All right.
快走吧 Castor
Get out of here, Castor.
坐吧
Sit.
当对方不是教练的时候 拥抱总是给我怪怪的感觉
The problem is it's really awkward to hug someone when you're on a couch.
来抱吧
Bring it in.
感谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你才对
Please. Thank you.
你不晓得今天对我意义有多大
You don't know how much today meant to me.
要说服别人我很能干理应没那么难的 但事实就是
It shouldn't be so hard to convince people that I'm capable, but it is.
接下来呢
So what's next?
鼓吹别人
Advocacy.
意识到有和我一般的人
Awareness that there are people like me--
而且为数不少 他们都想为国献身
a lot of people like me-- out there who all want to serve.
我们队伍很荣幸会有你这般的人加入 Sienna
You know, our team would be really lucky to have someone like you, Sienna.
会的
And you will.
等我
One day.
等你
One day.
好的
Got it.
噢 你好 上将
Oh. Hello, Admiral.
Nell 我对自己献身于生活
You know, Nell, I am very proud to have devoted my life...
以及一直为美军工作感到自豪
...and my life's work to the U.S. Military.
不错 长官
That's nice, sir.
而且我99%能把事情做对
And 99 times out of 100, I think we get it right.
这比率可厉害了
Well, those are pretty good odds.
的确不错
Yeah, yeah. They're fine.
不如我开支琴酒吧
Should I... break out the gin?
因为你领结没打好
Because your tie is undone,
而且我读不懂这气氛了
and I'm finding that I'm not sure how to read this situation.
你就不能让疲倦的老头发牢骚吗
Couldn't you just let an old, tired man talk?
啊
Ah.
当然可以
Of course.
我只是
I just...
我就是想说 重要的是我们不一定能把事情做对
I think it's important to remember that we don't get everything right.
抱歉 我不太理解你的意思 上将
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what it is you mean, Admiral.
那位Sienna
Well, that Sienna...
今天她干得可不赖 对吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表