Of course.
我要去做Michell拿手的肉卷 然后我们可以商量一下
I'm gonna make Michelle's famous meat loaf, and we can discuss them over.
- 好啊 - 好啊
- Okay. - Okay.
- 这才像成年人说的话 - 我们动手吧
- Spoken like a true adult. - Let's do it.
好吧
All right.
给Arkady打电♥话♥告诉他发生了什么
Call Arkady and tell him what happened,
然后告诉他不要离开他的房♥子
and then tell him to not leave his house.
还有 Callen 告诉他我认真的
And, Callen, tell him I mean it.
没问题
Of course.
我没有打扰到你们吧
I'm not interrupting, am I?
按照说好的 这里交给你了
As promised, the room is yours.
我听说过你不少事情
I've heard a lot about you.
那当然
I'm sure.
- Nell - 嘿
- Nell. - Hey.
Harrison警官 发生了什么事
Officer Harrison, what- what's going on?
有个快递员给洛杉矶警方送了个包裹 收件人是你
A courier delivered a package to the LAPD addressed to you.
监测显示没有爆♥炸♥物或者生物试剂
Tests showed no explosive or biological agents.
想着最好直接带到这里来
Figured it was best to bring it straight here.
看起来是个一次性手♥机♥
Looks like a burner.
噢天哪 这是Joelle的手指吗
Oh, my God. Is that Joelle's finger?
手♥机♥里存了一条消息
There is a message saved to the phone.
放来看看
Play it.
现在她失的血更多了
Now she's losing even more blood.
遵守规定 不然下次我会送点更大的来
Follow the rules, or next time I'll send something larger.
再见
See you soon.
未完待续
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表