Did you smell his house? It reminded me of my grandmother's.
那个我不喜欢的外婆
The grandmother I didn't like.
我只是真的觉得他可能会想要再和你约会
I just really got the feeling that he might want to ask you out again.
噢 对
Oh, yeah.
别管了 我对他不是那种喜欢 就像我说的
Drop it. I don't like him like that. Like I said,
是兄弟
brother.
你说了算
Whatever you say.
如果Stevie Tricks能呼叫支持
If Stevie Tricks was able to call for backup,
他一定是更大行动的一部分 对吧
he must be part of a bigger operation, right?
对的 有可能
Yeah, could be.
就像Owen说的 谁不想要这项技术
Like Owen said, who wouldn't want this technology?
我想问题是 谁愿意为此杀人
Well, I think the question is: who'd be willing to kill for it?
我的外婆
My grandmother.
抱歉
Excuse me?
比较刻薄的那个
The mean one.
Owen房♥子的味道
The smell at Owen's house.
当我还是个小女孩时
When I was a little girl,
我曾得过一次很严重的胃痛
I had a terrible stomachache,
我祖母让我喝了最恶心的糖浆
and my grandmother made me drink the most disgusting syrup.
什么 像是催吐糖浆
What, like, ipecac syrup?
对 就是那个
Yes, that's it.
它会让你呕吐
And it made you throw up.
这就是我在Owen家闻到的味道
That's what I smelled at Owen's house.
所以这情郎可能并没有得病
So, Romeo may not be sick after all.
Jones小姐 我可以和你聊一聊吗
Ms. Jones. May I have a word?
当然了 上将
Of course, Admiral.
请坐
Have a seat.
长官 我现在正在忙
Sir, I am in the middle of something...
嗯 好的
Mm, okay.
看来我们的新助力有很敏锐的直觉
Now, it looks like our newest asset has the instincts of a fox.
对的 她确实有
Indeed she does.
你觉得早些时候对她的怀疑怎么样
How do you feel about doubting her earlier?
哦 我的担心与怀疑她或她的能力无关
Oh, my concerns had nothing to do with doubting her or her abilities
- 长官 只是 如果Hetty在这 她 - 她不在这
- sir. It's just, if Hetty were here, she... - She is not here.
现在 我不想去
Now, I don't make it my business to
推测Henrietta Lange的内心运作
speculate on the inner workings of the mind of Henrietta Lange.
那是您的明智之举
And that would be wise of you.
但她并没有把你放在
But she did not put you
这个位置上 是让你在每一个艰难的抉择中都
in this position so that you could run to her playbook
按照她的行事方针
over every tough call.
但是 当谈到保护我的团队
But when it comes to protecting my team
和让平民加入有可能出现风险时
and potentially putting a civilian in harm's way,
如果我不考虑Httey的过去手法
it would be negligent of me not to consider
这将是我的疏忽
the precedents Hetty worked to establish.
Httey会做什么
Wwhd.
如果你每次要做选择时 都持续得问
If you continue to ask, "What would Hetty do?"
Hetty会做什么
every time you're faced with a decision,
你注定要有一天会失败的
you are doomed to be a day late and a dollar short.
哦 你想喝杯咖啡什么的吗
Oh, you want a coffee or something?
我想给你一份点心 但放假后的我们就像...没有零食了
I mean, I'd offer you a snack, but after the holidays, we were like-- blech-- no snacks.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你确定我们不该和Fatima待在一起吗
You sure we shouldn't have stayed with Fatima?
嗯 如果Owen是有问题的话 Fatima会告诉我们的
No. If Owen so much as sneezes, Fatima's gonna let us know.
如果Owen也涉及了呢
What if Owen's involved?
我是说 在这种情况下 每个人都是嫌疑犯
I mean, in a case like this, everyone's a suspect.
所有人都死了
Everyone's gone.
我现在应该做什么
What am I supposed to do now?
听着 我知道现在很困难
Look, I know this is hard,
而且我很难过的说 这不会立刻好起来
and I'm sad to say that is not gonna get better for a while...
但我们有责任去帮你们找出是谁做的
...but we have a responsibility to you and your coworkers to find who did this.
但如果你们找不到呢
But what if you don't?
我们只会在找到后才停下
We're not gonna stop until we do.
我可以向你保证
I promise you that.
嘿 Kens 我找到了一辆路虎
Hey, Kens, we got a rover.
- Owen正在向他的车走去 - 知道了
- Owen is headed to his car. - Okay.
Owen正在行动
Owen's on the move.
跟着他
Stay with him.
他甩不掉我的
Like a bad perm.
停车场的人有进展吗
Any luck on the, uh, guys from the parking lot?
不 但我确实找到了事发大楼的主人
No, but I did find out who owns the building where it happened.
它最近被Tabalah Gulf Holdings收♥购♥
It was recently purchased by Tabalah-Gulf Holdings.
他们是一家商业地♥产♥公♥司♥ 总部位于
They're a commercial real estate company based out of...
让我猜猜 沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Let me guess, Saudi Arabia.
你猜对了
You guessed correctly.
该公♥司♥在世界各地拥有
The company owns multiple clubs
多家俱乐部和零售店
and retail outlets around the world as well as
而且在比佛利山庄约有一半的建筑
about half the buildings in Beverly Hills.
Stevie Tricks和他的人有什么联♥系♥
Stevie Tricks and his guys have any connection?
我不确定 但是我刚刚开始查询这个公♥司♥的CEO
I'm not sure, but I just started looking into the company's CEO,
Ehsan Rahman
Ehsan Rahman.
他不是一个拥有自己私人岛屿的沙特亿万富翁吗
Isn't he, like, a Saudi billionaire who has his own private island?
超模岛 而且它名副其实
Supermodel Island. Yep. And it's earned its name.
他以追求模特
He's well-known for courting his fair share of models,
流行歌♥星和少数好莱坞明星而闻名
pop stars and a handful of Hollywood starlets.
所以Ehsan可能会为富人和名人开一个俱乐部
So Ehsan could be opening a club for the rich and famous,
或者他可能窝藏暴♥力♥罪犯
or he could be harboring violent criminals.
这赌局 我猜是后者
It's dealer's choice. I'm putting my money on the latter.
对 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
好吧 好吧 看看你能不能找到
Right, well, see if you can track down anyone who works
为他在美国工作的人 告诉我们
for his stateside operations and let us know.
好 我会的
Yep. Will do.
- 噢 还有 Sam - 嗯
Oh, and, Sam. Hmm?
记得戴上吊带
Just wear the sling.
好吧 Owen刚在韩国城的一家咖啡馆坐了个户外座位
All right, Owen just took an outdoor seat at a cafe in Koreatown.
他在一家咖啡店停了下来
He stopped at a coffee shop.
但他绝对不是来喝摩卡拿铁的
But he's definitely not here for a mocha latte.
看来Owen的午餐约会对象到了
Well, looks like Owen's lunch date has arrived.
Nell Kensi 我给你发几张照片
Nell, Kensi, I'm sending a couple pics your way.
收到了
Got it.
噢 那确实是Ehasn
Oh, that's Ehsan for sure.
Owen为什么要和Ehsan Rahman会面
Why is Owen meeting with Ehsan Rahman?
我最后听说的是 他拆了一座价值八千万的豪♥宅♥
Last I heard, he was tearing down an $80 million mansion
就为了在荷尔贝山建一座新的八千万豪♥宅♥
just to build a new $80 million mansion in Holmby Hills.
大伙 Owen刚收到一笔巨款
Guys, Owen just got a big payday.
高达300万
Three million, to be exact.
所以他们之间绝对有交易
So they are definitely in business together.
Owen与Ehsan进行了交易
Owen and Ehsan just made a transaction.
我要上了
I'm moving in.
等一下
Hold on a second.
要解锁那些项目档案是否需要一个密钥
Was there a keychain to unlock the project files?
没错 Brandon需要每天早上
Of course. Brandon had to unlock the lab,
解锁实验室 计算机及档案
the computers, the files every morning.
但那些档案在他们闯进来时已经解锁了
But all the files were open when these guys broke in.
好的 Nell 我十分肯定Owen给了Ehsan解锁密钥
Okay, Nell, I'm pretty sure Owen just gave Ehsan the keys to the castle.
的确 那些数据一定被加密了 而Ehsan需要Owen来解锁
Yeah, the data must have been encrypted and Ehsan needed Owen to unlock it.
Fatima 拖延他们 我现在就叫Callen及Sam过去
Fatima, slow them down. I'm sending Callen and Sam now.
收到
Copy that.
你好 我很抱歉 谢谢
Hi. Uh, excuse me. Sorry. Thank you.
我迷路了
Um, I am so lost.
我遗下了手♥机♥在优步里
I left my cell phone in an Uber
而且司机还载我到错误的地点
and the driver just, like, took me to the wrong place.
帮不了你
Can't help you.
你是住在这儿的吗
Are you from around here?
你 你叫什么名字
What's, uh... what's your name?
Carl
Carl.
Carl
Carl.
我就是在找Canon街与Doheny街交界而已
Well, I'm just looking for, um, Canon and Doheny.
开车吧
Let's go.
嘿 我还以为你会帮我
H-Hey, I-I thought you were gonna help me.
打扰一下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表