Here's how we found her.
CIA在这里做什么
What's the CIA doing here?
- 我们很关注 - 你介意详细说明一下吗
- We have concerns. - You care to elaborate?
我在等待确认一些事情
I'm waiting for confirmation on something.
确认什么
Confirmation of what?
听着 CIA收集 掌控 整理 分♥析♥信息
Look, the CIA collects, controls, contorts and analyzes information.
NCIS调查
NCIS investigates.
我特别要求是你的队伍来
I requested your team specifically.
我真的需要你们的帮助
I really need your help on this.
好吧
All right.
我们的队员需要询问酒店员工
Our team's gonna need access to the hotel staff.
当然
Of course.
让其他的NCIS探员进来 让他们和证人谈谈
Let the other NCIS agents in. And let them speak to the witnesses.
是的长官
Yes, ma'am.
被截肢的好处之一就是
One of the advantages of having your leg cut off.
所有人都把你当英女皇一样和你讲话
Everyone starts talking to you like you're the queen of England.
- 她嘴被塞住了吗 - 她一定是
- Was she gagged? - She must've been.
注意她手指的照片
And check out the photo of her fingers.
看起来像是被打火机或喷灯烧伤的
Looks like they were burnt with a lighter or a blowtorch.
她被严刑拷打过
She was tortured.
可能是为了获取信息
Possibly for information.
知道她的工作内容吗
Any idea what she was working on?
这要问问她的部门主管 Behr军官
That is a question for her branch director, Officer Behr.
- 他正在来的路上 - 四处转转
- He's on his way to us now. - Take a look around.
看看有没有线索
Find me something.
我要抓住这个凶手
I want the guy that did this.
今天可不是Kessler出现的好日子
It's not the greatest day for Kessler to show back up.
难不成有哪一天适合他重现江湖
Is there ever a good day for Kessler to reappear?
说得对
That's a good point.
他吓到你了吗
Does he scare you?
- 没有 - 真的?
- No. - Really?
- 我见过更可怕的 - 是的 但是他非常聪明
- I've seen worse. - Yeah, but he's incredibly intelligent.
- 我也是 - 也是个精神病
- So am I. - And highly disturbed.
而且我受过专业训练
And I'm very, very skilled.
但是 他吓到我了
Well, he scares me.
我是说 没错 我是个穿粉色帽衫的男人
I mean, granted, I'm a guy wearing a pink sweatshirt
- 每次看《E.T.》都会哭 - Deeks你想说什么
- who cries every time he watches E.T. - What's your point, Deeks?
几周以前 你睡觉的时候你喊了他的名字
You yelled out his name a couple weeks ago while you were sleeping.
好吧
Okay.
我梦见他了
I've been dreaming of him.
嗯 他说到做到 他一直在影响你
Well... he did what he said he was gonna do then. He's in your head.
我不知道 今天说这个合不合适
I don't know if this, this is the day to have this conversation.
- 但是你已经说了 - 是的
- Well, you started it, so... - I did.
所以我要把这个对话
So I'm gonna approach this conversation
变成是两个非常相爱的人之间的对话
as two people that are very much in love just having a conversation.
- 嗯哼 - 我一直在想你和Kessler的事情
- Mm-hmm, - And I'm thinking about you with Kessler,
怀孕这些事情 准备工作 身体上的 心理上的
all this pregnancy stuff-- the logistics, the physicalities, the emotion,
我认为你应该考虑
and I think that you should consider...
我认为你应该考虑看看心理医生
I think you should consider seeing somebody.
我不需要心理医生 Deeks
I don't need a therapist, Deeks.
不需要
I don't.
我不需要去看任何人
I don't need to see someone.
我们都知道你很坚强
We all know how strong you are.
而且我们都知道 我能发现你现在紧张不安
And we know that I, that I can see you just white-knuckling this.
好吗 你在努力一个人解决所有问题
Right? That you're trying to handle the whole thing by yourself,
但是我要你知道
but I need you to know something.
我和你在一起不是因为你很坚强 而是因为你
I'm not with you because you're strong, I'm with you because you're you.
无论疾病或健康 强壮或虚弱
In sickness or in health, in strength or in weakness.
Deeks我不柔弱 我也没有生病
Deeks, I'm not weak, I'm not sick.
- 我不是那种人 - 我不是说 我不是
- I'm not any of those things. - I'm not saying-- I'm not...
- 所以 Deeks - 说你生病了或者
- So, Deeks... - saying that you're sick or...
嘿 呃 Behr上校大约15分钟后到
Hey, uh, Captain Behr is about 15 minutes out.
好的 谢谢
Cool. Thank you.
他有什么线索及时通知我
Let me know if he has anything.
- 好的 - 收到
- Yep. - Will do.
好的
Great.
这对一个人而言要承受的太多了
This is too much for one person to carry.
而且如果你不想和我说 完全没有关系
And if you don't want to talk to me about that, that's totally fine.
但是我认为你应该找人聊聊
But I think you need to talk to somebody.
就是他们
This is them.
- Tatsuno先生 - 怎么了
- Mr. Tatsuno. - Yes?
- 特别探员Fatima Namazi - 特别探员Rountree
- Special Agent Fatima Namazi. - Special Agent Rountree.
据我们了解是你给这位女士调过酒
We understand that you served drinks to this woman?
对 是的 昨晚
Yeah. Uh, last night.
她有和任何人在一起吗
Was she with anybody?
她和一个男人在一起
She was with a man.
就像我和别的警官说的 他可能是个拉丁裔的
Uh, like I told the other officers, he might have been Hispanic,
留了胡子 40几岁
uh, beard, mid-40s.
你知道他的名字或者他有留下信♥用♥卡♥记录吗
Did you get a name or a credit card?
没有 我没有给他调酒
No, I d-- I didn't serve him.
他们坐在火炉旁的沙发上
Uh, they were sitting at the couch by the fire.
而我在吧台那边工作
I was working the bar.
挺奇怪的 她动不动就到吧台这里点酒
It was weird. She kept coming up to the bar to order
然后再带到桌子那里给他
and bringing it back to the table to him.
这挺奇怪因为
And that's weird because...?
因为一般都是男人买♥♥酒
Well, I mean, it's usually the guy that buys the drinks
然后再带回去
and then brings it back.
而且她也是付钱的那一位
She paid, as well.
再让你看到他的 你能认出他吗
Well, would you recognize him if you saw him again?
行 完全没问题
Yeah. No, absolutely.
我认得那张脸
I remember his face.
这样的话 你愿意和素描师配合一下吗
All right, well, would you be willing to work with a sketch artist?
当然 我今天都有空
Uh, of course. Um, yeah, I'm free the rest of the day.
有时候运气就是这么好
Sometimes you get lucky.
行 我们这就准备起来
All right, we'll set it up.
在椅子上
On the chair,
她的上衣袖子没有扣上钮扣
the sleeve on her blouse is unbuttoned.
而这根袖子的纽扣是扣上的
In this one, it's buttoned.
肯定是我的人干的
My people must have done that.
不好意思
Sorry.
尸体在你们这里
Your people have the body?
是的 知道我们弄清楚这里发生了什么
Yes. Until we know what's going on here,
这里的所有事情都归我们管
no aspect of this is out of our control.
看来是这样
Clearly.
好吧
Okay.
我得到确认了 过来看一下
I've got confirmation. Take a look.
John Bradbury 他是我的一个朋友也是同事
John Bradbury. He was a friend of mine and a colleague.
一名CIA官
A CIA officer.
对的 他在约六个月前被谋杀了
Yeah. He was murdered about six months ago.
我没有参与他的案子
I wasn't involved in what he was working on,
而案子的细节完全没有被披露过
and the details were never made available.
但我听说了一些事情 所以我要了他的档案
But I heard some things, so I asked for his file,
而这是他们发给我的
and this is what they sent.
被绑了起来而且被封了口
Bound and zip-tied.
看一下他手指的照片
Check out this photo of his fingers.
看起来像是被打火机或喷灯烧的
Looks like they were burnt with a lighter or blowtorch.
Sorensen也是这样
Same as Sorensen.
有人在拷问这些情报人员
Someone is torturing intelligence officers.
然后割断了他们的喉咙
And slitting their throats.
而这就是为什么我在这里
And that's why I'm here.
他的眼睛应该是这个样子 对的
The eyes are round like that. Right.
你看得到平板上传过来的画吗
You seeing the feed from the tablet?
我收到了
I got it.
行
Okay.
所以Callen说Sorensen少校的谋杀
So, Callen says Lieutenant Commander Sorensen's murder
和CIA官John Bradbury的谋杀是采用了同一种作案方法
has the same M.O. As a CIA officer named John Bradbury.
要有多厉害才能杀害这些经过严格训练的特工
How good do you have to be to kill highly trained operatives?
我觉得 肯定不简单
I'd say... scary good.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 你 你觉得她被严刑拷打了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表