- 不是 - 那就别支吾其词了
- No. - Then quit tap dancing.
Kensi想让Sienna Marchione
Kensi wants Sienna Marchione,
负责Heptagon项目的工程师之一
one of the engineers on the Heptagon project,
来帮助我们作为合作证人办案
to help us work the case as a registered CW.
为什么
Why?
为祖国服务是Sienna的梦想
It's Sienna's dream to serve her country.
不幸的是 她没能够加入军队
Unfortunately, she's never been able to join the military.
这算什么 愿望成真活动吗
What is this, Make-A-Wish?
长官 她不能加入军队的原因是她聋了
Sir, she's never been able to join the military because she is deaf.
我知道了 把电♥话♥给我
I see. Give me the phone.
没关系 我能处理
It's okay. I'm handling it.
我说把电♥话♥给我
And I said give me the damn phone.
长官 我正在处理
Sir, I am handling it.
好吧 你告诉Blye探员
Fine. Then you tell Agent Blye
Sienna Marchione可以参与
that Sienna Marchione can work the case.
对不起 什么
I'm sorry. What?
你听见了
You heard me.
- 谢谢你替我顶班 - 没关系
- Thanks for covering for me. - Yeah, of course.
哦 嘿 你一定要录下Kam的演讲
Oh, hey, make sure you record Kam's speech.
她问我一个关于你的趣闻轶事
She asked for a funny anecdote about you.
我就想看看她怎么说出来
I just want to see how it lands.
如果这个盒子找不到怎么办
So, uh, what happens if this box doesn't show up?
我给她买♥♥了一件战术加重训练背心
I got her a tactical weighted training vest.
既然她不去海军学院
Since she's not going to Annapolis,
她得努力训练才能达到标准
she's gonna have to work hard to keep up to par.
- 每个年轻女人的梦想 - 那可是粉红色的
- Every young woman's dream. - It's pink.
我给她买♥♥了几张去意大利的票
And I got her a couple of tickets to Italy
- 因为她一直想去 - 好吧 这才是一份礼物
- 'cause she always wanted to go. - Okay, well, now that's a real gift.
我有点担心
I was worried there for a second.
Michelle也给她留下了特别的东西
Michelle left her something special, too.
真的吗
Really?
就好像她知道她不会在这里共享Kam的特殊时刻
It's almost like she knew she wouldn't be here for Kam's special moments,
她不想被遗忘
and she didn't want to be forgotten.
中情局特工永远不知道 他们的下一次任务是否是最后一次
A CIA agent never knows if their next mission's gonna be their last.
这将是她错过的"第一次"
This'll be the first one of many she'll miss.
大学毕业 Kam的婚礼
College graduation, Kam's wedding.
Kam有你和Aidan是一件好事
It's a good thing that Kam has you and Aidan.
当然还有我
And me, of course.
还有她的叔叔阿姨们
And her aunties and uncles.
但我不知道有没有人能代替她妈妈
But I don't know if anyone ever will replace her mom.
没人可以代替
No one will.
我们会确保她永远不会忘记Michelle对她有多重要
And we'll make sure that she never forgets how much she meant to Michelle.
我得说实话 我理智有一半想让我进去 向这二货
I got to be honest. I got half a mind to go in there and unleash the full wrath
释放我那带高超审讯技巧的怒火
of my highly-tuned interrogation skills on Thing One and Thing Two.
Sam和Callen做不到 但如果你认为你有料
Well, Sam and Callen couldn't do it, but if you think you've got the juice...
如果我认为我有 你说的是什么啊
If I think I have the ju-- What kind of statement is that?
我当然有料 我的料来自于科学
Of course I got the juice. My juice is based on science.
我走进去 我让他们感到舒服 温馨
I go in there, I make 'em feel comfortable, cozy even.
- 对 - 问他们的童年 也许是他们第一个宠物
- Yeah. - Right? Ask them about their childhood, maybe their first pets.
问他们想要喝什么热饮
Ask them if they want something warm to drink.
我觉得 我乐意看到你能做到
I mean, I would love to see you take a swing at it.
你觉得那个大家伙不喜欢热可可吗
You think the big guy there doesn't love some hot cocoa?
他当然喜欢
Of course he does.
如果不每隔两周
You don't get that big without wolfing down
吞虎咽地吃下半袖奥利奥和一升热可可
a half a sleeve of Oreos and a liter of hot cocoa
你可长不了这么大块头
every other fortnight.
这是中途岛战役 对吧
It's the Battle of Midway, right?
对的 那是Douglas SBD-3无畏轰炸机
Yes. And that's the Douglas SBD-3 Dauntless Bomber.
- 我祖父是大黄蜂号♥的上尉 - 真的吗
- My grandfather was a lieutenant on the USS Hornet. - Really?
我祖父也参加过第二次世界大战
My grandfather also fought in the Second World War.
没有比为国效力更大的荣誉了
No greater honor than serving your country.
我同意
I agree.
我 呃 我的老板 或者算是我的老板
So, my, um, my boss-- or kind of my boss--
她真的很高兴你能帮我们
she's really excited to have you helping us out.
- Kensi 梦想要实现了 - 是吗
- This is a dream come true, Kensi. - Yeah?
好的 欢迎加入NCIS 意思是
Well, okay, then welcome to NCIS, which stands for Na...
海军罪案调查处
Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
我考虑过的另一条职业道路
Another career path I considered.
我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
呃 好的 这里是船屋
Um, well, then this is the boatshed,
我们把嫌疑人或者和案件有关联的人带过来讯问
where we bring suspects or anybody else involved in a case for questioning.
但是不是每次都有答案
But not always answering.
你的行动中心在这吗
Is your operations center here?
我的天 她比我第一天知道的多
My God. She knows more than I did on my first day.
不 我们的行动中心不在这里
No, our ops center is not here,
并且它需要最高机密的安全许可才能访问
and plus, it requires a top secret security clearance to visit.
但是 嗯 我会尽我所能让你加入
But, um, I'm gonna do my best to include you in as much as I can.
谢谢 这对我来说比你想象的更重要
Thanks. This means more to me than you could ever imagine.
嘿 各位 我已经确认坏人乐团的第三人是谁了
Hey, guys. So, I've ID'd the third member of our notorious boy band:
Steve Tricks
Steve Tricks.
呃 谁取的这么个假名
Ugh. Who picked that fake name?
Clive Davis
Clive Davis.
随便你吧
If you say so.
我现在用万花筒在找他
I've got Kaleidoscope looking for him now.
Brandon呢
What about Brandon?
我拿了搜查令去查他
Well, I pulled a warrant to check out his
和Heptagon的财务状况
and Heptagon's financials,
老实说 他们看起来没大问题
and to be honest, they seem pretty straightforward.
我刚和Brandon的准前妻谈过
And I just spoke to Brandon's soon-to-be ex-wife.
离婚协议的很大一部分取决于外骨骼的成功
A huge chunk of the divorce settlement depends on the success of the exoskeleton.
所以很明显 她没有杀他
So, obviously, she didn't kill him.
至于Owen 他做过最厉害的事就是代表出席了会议
And as for Owen, the most exciting thing he's done was attend the conference.
显然 Heptagon在那里有个摊位
Apparently, Heptagon had a booth there.
我一点也不惊讶 他不像会乱来的人
It doesn't surprise me. He's not exactly the rogue type.
嗯 除了你 他是最后一个活着的人
Well, other than you, he's the last man standing.
所以也许我和Sienna可以和Owen谈谈
So perhaps Sienna and I can talk to Owen,
你可以用热巧克力来做那事情
and you can do that to that thing with the hot chocolate.
Kens 我们还不确定我们在和谁打交道
Kens, we're still not quite sure who we're dealing with here.
所以为了安全起见 Fatima会在那里等你
So Fatima will meet you there, just to be safe.
- 收到 - 记住审讯的黄金法则
- Copy that. - Just remember the golden rule of interrogation.
- 我知道怎么 - 倾听
- I know how to question... - Listening.
就像我亲爱的朋友Oprah经常对我说的
As my dear friend Oprah always said to me,
细节决定成败
"The devil is in the details."
我很确定Oprah说 爱在于细节
I'm pretty sure that Oprah said, "Love is in the details."
不 不 Oprah说的是 细节决定成败
No, no. Oprah said, "The devil is in the details."
我知道 因为Ope是我的 嗯 她是我的人
I know, 'cause Ope's my... um, she's my girl.
我要给她发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text her.
她来了
There she is.
抱歉 我尽可能快地到了这里
Sorry. Got here as fast as I could.
Sienna 这是特别探员Fatima Namazi
Uh, Sienna, this is Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
对不起 我 呃 我的手语 我的手语有点生疏
Sorry. My, uh... my signing... my signing is a little rusty.
别担心 但谢谢你的努力
No worries, but thanks for trying.
好了 女士们 我们开始吧
All right, ladies, let's do this.
你和Owen是朋友
So, uh, you and Owen are friends?
是的 我刚开始在Heptagon工作时 他很有帮助
Yes. He was very helpful when I first started at Heptagon.
希望他今天能帮上忙
Well, let's hope he's helpful today.
Owen 联邦探员
Owen? Federal agents.
他生病多久了
How long has he been out sick for?
就从昨天开始
Just since yesterday.
他的车在车道上
His car's in the driveway.
嘿 我以为我在做发烧梦
Hey. Thought I was having a fever dream.
- 真是你 - Owen 我们是联邦探员
- It really is you. - Owen, we are federal agents.
我们正在调查Heptagon发生了什么
We're investigating what happened at Heptagon.
我们能和你谈一会吗
Can we talk to you for a few minutes?
- 哦 - 没想到这个
- Oh. - Wasn't expecting that.
我也没想到 Owen
Neither was I. Owen?
嘿 Owen 别挡着我
Hey, Owen, get away from the door.
请让我们进去 我们只是想和你谈谈
Let us in, please. We just want to talk.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表