我发现有人试图通过数据库来查询受害者的资料
I found some anomalies trying to run our victims through the database,
我们刚从兰利那里得到一条紧急信息
and we just got a FLASH message on the high side from Langley
告诉我们他们要接管现场
telling us that they're taking over the scene.
兰利 是我想的意思吗
Langley? Does that mean what I think it means?
我们的尸体可能是属于中情局的
Our dead bodies could be CIA.
这符合我发现的数据模式
That would fit the pattern of the data I found.
好吧 问问Sabatino 看看他能不能透露些什么
All right, run it past Sabatino, see if he can shed some light.
我已经这么做了 但是他还在追那些超级钞票
I already did, and he's still chasing those superbills
不知道这里发生了什么
and has no knowledge of what went down here.
至少他是这么说
Or so he claims.
中情局可能是Doby的幕后黑手
CIA could be behind Doby.
他们可能会利用这个地方进行秘密行动
They could be using this place for off-the-books operations.
而这会解释了空壳公♥司♥的踪迹
Which would explain the trail of shell companies,
以及摄像头的匮乏
and the total lack of cameras.
再者 CIA的加入
Plus, CIA involvement--
也许是Hetty这样联♥系♥我们的原因
it's probably why Hetty contacted us the way she did.
对 问题是 CIA在干什么重要的事情以至于
Yeah. The question is, what is the CIA working on that's so important
她会在地球的另一边来警告我们
she would warn us from halfway around the world?
这区域安全吗
Area clear?
安全
Yeah.
这里仅有他们
They're the only ones here right now.
我目前见到五个人
I count five so far.
他们都在外面
They're all outside.
等等 看起来还有人
Hold up, looks like there's another.
有人出来了
Someone's coming out.
混账
Son of a bitch.
怎么了
What is it?
Anna
Anna.
我们从Hetty那里得到了一条神秘信息
So we have a mysterious tip from Hetty,
关于中情局一场搞垮了的行动
some sort of botched CIA op,
然后现在Anna和一帮俄♥罗♥斯♥人待在这儿
and now Anna shows up in our backyard with a bunch of Russians?
我的意思是 这一切不可能没有关联
I mean, there's no way this isn't all connected.
对 但问题是什么联♥系♥了一切
Yeah, well, the question is how?
我知道怎么查清楚
I know one way to find out.
你要干什么 走上前去敲门吗
What are you gonna do, go up there and knock on their door?
我厌倦玩游戏了 如果他们想伤害我 早就做了
I'm tired of playing games. If they wanted to hurt me, they could've.
Maksim只是试着逃跑
Maksim was just trying to get away.
以防万一 我把长枪准备好
I'll get the long gun out just in case.
- 假期过得怎么样了 - 嘿嘿嘿
- How's the vacation going? - Hey, hey, hey.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
没事的 Maks
It's okay, Maks.
进来吧
Come in.
我们可以进去说
We can talk inside.
他们正在进去 不过我据点视野不受阻
They're headed inside, but I've got a good vantage point.
太好了 海豹突击队和警♥察♥
Great. The SEAL and the hyphenate.
我早该知道你的队伍会踩这趟混水的
I should've known your team would be involved in this mess.
你在这干什么 我以为是CIA负责这儿
What are you doing here? I thought the CIA pulled rank.
我的特遣组官衔压过他们了
My task force pulled rank on them.
- 这是我的犯罪现场了 - 哦
- It's my scene now. - Oh.
这样的话 我们有一些问题
In that case, we have some questions.
为了我们的行动事后报告 因为 我们的报告得很详细
For our after-action report, because as you know, we are very detailed,
而且超遵循规则的
and very by the book.
本着跨部门合作的精神 给你半分钟
In the spirit of interagency cooperation, I'll give you 30 seconds,
快点说 时间不多了
but speak fast, you're on the clock.
我不用提醒你CIA不在美国领土活动吧
I shouldn't have to remind you that the CIA doesn't operate on U.S. Soil.
更正 CIA不执行针对美国公民的情报任务
Correction, the CIA doesn't conduct intelligence operations on American citizens.
他们还是经常在美国领土活动的
They very much do operate on U.S. Soil.
所以这项行动并非针对美国公民 知道了
So this wasn't an op targeting an American citizen. Good to know.
谁说这是任务的了
Who said this was an op?
嗯 如果看起来和闻起来都像呢
Well, if it looks like an op and smells like an op...
这栋楼是CIA的一家空壳公♥司♥
And this is a building owned by a CIA shell company.
你俩想象力挺丰富的
You two have an active imagination, I'll give you that.
所以CIA正在调查一个在美国领土的外国人
So the CIA is targeting a foreign national on U.S. Soil.
为什么呢 在情报传递点供职吗
What's that about? That's, uh, servicing a dead drop?
不是 传情报用不着这么复杂
Nah. There are easier ways to do that.
这里与世隔绝
This was off the grid.
比较像是曾经有人是CIA线人
Likely an asset who trusted the CIA.
他和CIA合作过 然后CIA试图策反他
Someone they worked a while, maybe even tried to flip.
叛国 不对 不对 一次失控的叛国
A defection. Nay, nay, nay, a defection gone wrong.
问题是 是谁叛国了呢
So the question is, who was the defector?
到时了
That's my time.
抱歉只能帮到这里了
I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.
恰恰相反 我的朋友 你帮了大忙
Au Contraire, mon ami. I think you've been quite helpful.
真用得着吗
This really necessary?
我不知道 Callen 你说呢
I don't know, Callen. You tell us.
他们拿走了Callen的耳麦
They just took out Callen's earwig.
这就是你慈善建筑做的屋吗
Is this one of the units you built for your charity?
不错嘛
It's not bad.
就是离Santa Cruz远了点
It's a little far from Santa Cruz.
我能听到了
I've got ears.
我们正在录
We're picking it up.
我最近去过那边 我 呃
I was just there recently. I, uh...
本来 想给你个惊喜的
Well, I thought I'd surprise you.
抱歉 我可以解释
I'm sorry. I can explain.
请讲
Please do.
Katya回来了
Katya is back.
我有耳闻 她几个月前重新出现了
I got wind she reappeared a few months ago.
我知道她是来追查我的 所以确认不了危险程度之前
I knew she'd come after me, so I had to get out of town
我到别的地方躲起来了
until I could assess the danger.
可是后来危险就来了
But then the threats started coming.
针对你和Arkady
Against you, Arkady.
Anna 你为什么不说 我可以帮忙啊
Anna, why wouldn't you call me? I can help with that.
因为我知道自己不能按规矩调查
I knew I had to work outside the lines,
所以你帮不了忙
in ways you couldn't.
听着 俄♥罗♥斯♥又开始搜捕叛变特工了
Look, Russia wanted to reacquire their rogue agent,
所以我通过Arkady的联♥系♥人
so I used Arkady's contacts to
去加入搜捕她的队伍
join the team that's hunting her down to bring her back.
所以这些人 是
So these guys, they're...
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
FSB.
我就知道你不会容忍♥的
I knew you wouldn't condone it,
但是我现在不是政♥府♥探员了
but I'm not a government agent anymore,
咱们也没有共同利益
and our interests align.
听着 他们就是跟踪你的那群人
Look, they were the ones tailing you.
- 保护你 - 我不需要保护
- Protecting you. - I don't need protecting.
而且这不仅和我有关
And it's not just about me.
只要这边有事情 我就没法去见Alex和Jake
I haven't been able to see Alex or Jake through this whole thing.
那是我的家人啊 Anna
That is my family, Anna.
我得离Arkady远点
And I had to stay away from Arkady.
抱歉 Callen 可这是我要解决的问题
Look, I'm sorry, Callen, but this was my problem to solve,
为了保护你 我什么都能做
and there's nothing I wouldn't do to keep you safe.
要是你切身处地
You'd do the same for me,
你也会做同样的事
and you know it.
怎么了
What's going on?
你们觉得合理吗
This make sense to any of you guys?
不得不说 合理
Unfortunately, yes.
Katya Miranova 别名Kate Miller
Katya Miranova, aka Kate Miller,
是Anna在监狱卧底时负责的俄♥罗♥斯♥线人
was a Russian asset that Anna was working while undercover in prison.
她们一起逃到古巴之后
After they escaped to Cuba together,
Katya就失踪了
Katya fell off the radar.
据说她把一名卧底特工带回去之后
The theory is she fell from Russia's good graces
她就受到了俄♥罗♥斯♥的青睐
after leading an undercover agent back to them.
嗯 而且她对Anna还有 不太正常的迷恋
Yeah, let's just say that she's always had an unhealthy obsession with Anna.
没错 不过有点不对劲
Yeah, but something's not adding up here.
我是说 如果Katya在这儿
I mean, if Katya is here,
她是怎么躲开所有监控进来的
how did she get into the country without us being alerted?
就是 她肯定是重点监视对象
I mean, she's got to be flagged.
她可能得到了CIA的帮助
She could have had help from the CIA.
想想看
I mean, think about it.
如果CIA那个出了差错的任务 是关于叛变出问题的
If that botched CIA op was a defection gone wrong,
要否赌赌看那人是Katya
how much you want to bet Katya was the defector?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表