Kendricks士官
Petty Officer Kendricks.
你是否在你记忆清晰的时候
Did you provide a signedand sworn statement
向海军罪案调查处提供了
of the events in question to NCIS
一份有关事件的证词并已签章和宣誓
while they were still fresh in your mind?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am, I did.
请回顾记录
Let the record reflect
我上交了一份证人宣誓证词
that I'm handing the witness a sworn statement
时间是2020年4月20日
dated April 20, 2020.
记录已确认
The record shallso reflect.
请花点时间回顾一下宣誓证词
Please take a moment to review the sworn statement
当你完成阅读的时候抬头看
and look up when you're finished reading it.
Kendricks士官
Petty Officer Kendricks?
那是你的宣誓证词吗
Is that your sworn statement?
是的 女士 是的
Yes, ma'am, it is.
你的宣誓证词
And is your sworn statement
是对发生在2019年11月19日的
a true and accurate account of the events
该事件进行的真实且准确地叙述吗
that took place on December 19, 2019?
不 女士 不是的
No, ma'am, it's not.
你的证词怎么了 不准确吗
What about your statement, is inaccurate?
一位塔♥利♥班♥神职人员 在被我们拘留后死了
It's true that a Taliban cleric died after he was in our custody.
但军士长Argento不是杀掉他的人
But Chief Petty Officer Argento wasn't the one who killed him.
呃
Uh...
谁杀了那个囚犯 Kendricks士官
who killed the prisoner, Petty Officer Kendricks?
是我 女士
I did, ma'am.
是我杀的
It was me.
搞毛啊
What the hell just happened?
Kendricks刚刚把这个案子搞得沸沸而散了
Kendricks just blew this case out of the water.
你知道什么最难过吗
You know what really hurts?
我们还那么努力的为这货争取了豁免权
We fought to get that guy immunity.
律师 请靠近法官席
Counsel, please approach the bench.
Castro中校 到底怎么回事
Lieutenant Colonel Castro, what the hell is going on?
我可以解决的
I can fix this.
嗯 你能吗
Can you, though?
你想继续询问你的证人还是 需要更多的时间
Do you want to continuequestioning your witness or do you need time?
我需要时间
I need time.
我恭敬地请求一个星期的延期 法官阁下
I respectfully request a one-week continuance,Your Honor.
法官阁下
Your Honor...
还没轮到你说话 律师
When you're spoken to, Counselor.
这件事等不了那么久
This can't wait that long.
你知道我们的压力现在有多大
You know what kind of pressure we're all under here.
我最多能做的 呃
Best I can do is, uh,
再给你一个小时
give you an hour.
法官阁下
Your Honor?
我觉得这已经很大方了
I think that's being more than generous.
而我觉得你刚刚让我改变了想法
And I think you just changed my mind.
Colonel中校 现在你有直到14点之前的时间
Lieutenant Colonel, you now have until 1400.
谢谢你的帮助 律师
Thanks for the help, Counselor.
我很感激
Appreciate it.
应控方要求 法庭将会休庭到两点
At the prosecution'srequest, the court will stand under recess until 1400.
证人在此之前可以离开了
The witness is dismissed until then.
全体起立
All rise.
看看他
Look at him.
他处之泰然啊
Cool as a cat.
你觉得Argento搞了什么鬼让Kendricks改了口供吗
Think Argento had anything to do with Kendricks changing his story?
我不知道 但我等不及去搞明白了
I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.
Kendricks
Kendricks.
Kendricks 跟我谈谈
Kendricks, talk to me!
离我远点 Sam
Get away from me, Sam.
得了 刚才那是怎么回事
Come on, what was that back there?
你知道你能告诉我的 对吗
You know you can talk to me, right?
嘿
Hey.
Kendricks 你知道你能告诉我的 对不对
Kendricks, you know you can talk to me, right?!
Kendricks
Kendricks!
Callen探员
Agent Callen.
今天真倒霉 哈
Tough break today, huh?
是啊 而且打击接踵而来
Yeah, and the hits keep on coming.
我刚知道我的第二证人Moffet 一直没出现
I just found out that Moffet,my second witness, never showed.
嗯 这糟透了
Well, that sucks.
我不能冒险让任何人出庭
And I can't risk putting anyone on the stand
除非我能知道Kendricks身上发生了什么
until I know what the hell happened to Kendricks.
我只是
I just...
真不敢相信这个案子和Gallagher案有多相似
can't believe how similar this case is to the Gallagher trial.
现实的Edward Gallagher案件
被指控犯下战犯罪的他最终仅有「与战俘尸体合影」一罪成立
听着 我们是来帮忙的
Look... we're here to help.
告诉我你需要什么
Just tell me what you need.
我需要知道到底发生了什么
I need to know what the hell happened.
好的 我会让我的团队
Okay, I'm gonna have my team look into...
查一下所有在Argento在号♥子里期间访问过他的人
everyone that went to visit Argento when he was at the brig.
如果真的有一个对付你目击证人的计划
If there was a plan to move against your witnesses...
肯定会有人告诉还在监狱里的Argento
Someone would've told Argento about it in person.
没错 我还会查一下Kendrick的家庭
Exactly. I'll also look into Kendrick's family.
如果Argento的队伍里有人威胁过他们
If somebody on Argento's team threatened them,
他们可能说服了Kendricks改变他的说辞
they may have convinced Kendricks to change his story.
- Callen探员 - 嗯
- Agent Callen? - Yeah?
多谢
Thank you.
先别急着谢我
Don't thank me yet.
Rountree探员
Agent Rountree.
Cole中士
Petty Officer Cole.
- 我们有段时间没见面了 - 对的 没错
- It's been a while. - Yeah. It has.
我能怎么帮你
How can I help you?
你想错了 我想知道我能怎么帮你
You got it all wrong. I want to know how I can help you.
我听说了 Kendrick的证词
I heard about Kendrick's testimony.
然后呢
And?
我和他一起战斗了三年
And-and I fought next to that man for three years.
在那一整段时间里 我从来没听过他说谎
In all that time, I never heard him tell a lie.
- 他刚刚在宣完誓就撒了谎 -我了解Kendricks
- Till he just did under oath. - I know Kendricks.
还有Moffet和Argento
And Moffet and Argento.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
嗯 那很好 因为我们正需要
Well, that's good because we're gonna need it.
嘿 我们现在情况如何了
Hey, how we looking?
嗯
Um...
Fatima 我喜欢你 我喜欢和你一起工作
Fatima, I like you. I like working with you.
但我们之间的默契还没有发展到有暗语的地步
But we haven't developed a shorthand yet,
所以你需要全部告诉我
so you're gonna have to just spill it.
好的 我刚刚正在重新查看Argento的访客日志
Okay, okay, um, so I've been reviewing Argento's visitors log
然后这很奇怪
and it is bizarre.
为什么
How so?
首先 他的老婆从来没有来看他
Well, for starters, his wife never went to see him.
噢 那真是惨
Ooh, that's an ouch.
对 他的父母 兄弟姐妹 岳父岳母都没有来过
Yeah, neither did his sister, his brother, his parents or his in-laws.
这确实很奇怪
Okay, that makes no sense.
他们每一个人都在媒体上宣扬了好几个星期
Each of them have been all over the press for weeks
鼓吹Argento是政♥治♥迫♥害♥的受害者
beating the drum that Argento's the victim of a witch hunt,
- 以说明他是无辜的 - 对 就是这样 这很奇怪
- that he's totally innocent. - Yeah. Exactly, it's super weird.
等等 你是坐在了Hetty的座位上吗
Wait. Are you at Hetty's desk?
- 我看起来怎么样 - 这很适合你
- How do I look? - It suits you.
等等 有没有人看望过Argento
Hold on, has anyone visited Argento?
这就带我们来到了Argento奇怪访客日志的第二章
Well, that brings us to chapter two of Argento's very bizarre visitors log.
因为有一堆人去号♥子里看过他
Because a ton of people visited him in the brig.
谁 随机的海豹突击队粉丝吗
Who, random SEAL Team fanboys?
我不知道 我认不出他们的名字
I don't know. I don't recognize their names,
但这不一定意味着什么
but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
或许确实说明了什么
Or maybe it does.
好安静的社区
Quiet neighborhood.
太安静了
Too quiet.
就像是惊变28天那样的安静
Like 28 Days Laterquiet.
28 Days: 惊变28天 一部丧尸电影
像是丧尸埋伏着的那种安静 我不喜欢
Like zombies quiet-- I don't like this.
联邦探员 快开门
Federal agents! Open up!
我们是联邦探员 快开门
Federal agents! Open up the door!
对不起 你们是谁
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表