欢迎来Seda印刷和直邮公♥司♥
and welcome to Seda's Printing & Direct Mailing,
最快 最平价 最安全的快递公♥司♥
the fastest, most affordable,most secure way to deliver
能把您的快件送到南加州各处
your message anywhere in Southern California.
- 你好 - 别全信我说的
- Well, hi. - Don't take my word for it.
看看Yelp上的客户评论
Just ask our customers on Yelp.
- 他们很喜欢我们的服务 我相信你也会 - 太好了
- They love us there, and I'm confident you will, too. - That's great.
我叫Martin
- So... - My name is Martin.
很高兴见到你们 有什么需要吗
It's a pleasure to meet you. How may I assist you?
我不 他完事没
I don't... Is he done?
- 是 不是 他完事了 - 你完事没啊
- Yeah, no, he's done. - Are you done?
那个男的问了个问题 现在 继续说
The man posed a question, so now it's... We get to go.
- 你说中了 - 没错 嗨
- Hit it. - Okay. Hi.
- 你好呀 - 我是NCIS特别探员Kensi Blye
- Howdy. - Hi. I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
这是我的搭档 洛杉矶警局的Deeks警探
This is my partner, LAPD Detective Deeks.
我叫Martin 很高兴见到二位
My name is Martin. It's a pleasure to meet you.
- 有什么要我帮忙的吗 - 嗯 您已经说过了
- How may I assist you? - Yeah, you already said that part.
- 别转移他的注意力 - 然而很有效啊
- Please don't distract him. - That's a valid point.
听着 这个公♥司♥的快递员给Thomas Argento送过信
Listen, couriers from this company have been sending messages to Thomas Argento,
这个人之前5个月都被关在军事监狱
who's been in military prison for the last five months.
- 喔 这合法吗 - 值得商榷
- Whoa. Is that even legal? - It's debatable.
所以我们需要了解 是谁去送的这些消息
Which is why we need to know who's been sending those messages.
我全都告诉你
I'll say.
你说你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
Martin Deeks 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Martin Deeks. LAPD.
不是吧阿sir 我也叫Martin
No way. My name is Martin.
- 你说过了 - 甚至说了两遍
- You said that. - Twice, actually.
呃
Uh...
不好意思 我们没有给
Yeah, sorry, we haven't sent anything
Martin Deeks发过任何东西 从来没有
to anyone named Martin Deeks, like, ever.
不不不 Martin
No. No, no, Martin. Um...
我是Martin Deeks
I'm Martin Deeks.
你是Martin
You are Martin.
而我们要查的是 谁给Thomas Argento发过消息
What we need is who's been sending messages to Thomas Argento.
怎么拼来着
How do you spell that?
- A-r-g-E-N-T-O - 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
- A-r-g-E-N-T-O. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 不要着急 - 慢慢来
- Hold your horses. - Slow down.
G-E-n
G-E-n...
T-o
T-o.
- T - o
- T... - o.
哦
Oh.
- 对的 是O - 不是 我是说 哦
- Yes, O. - No, I meant "Oh,"
哇哦 我们确实有给那哥们发消息
like whoa, we've definitely been sending messages to that dude.
好的 是好消息啊
Okay. Well, that's great.
你能查到发信人的名字吗
Do you have the name of the person who's been sending these messages?
你们是想让我大声说出来
Do you want me to say it out loud,
还是我应该写下来 然后偷偷塞给你们
or should I write it down, and slide it...?
还是应该发邮件给你们啊
Or I could e-mail it to you.
- 还是应该发短♥信♥ - 等等 只要
- Or I'll text...You know what? - Stop. Just...
你把显示器转给我们看一下
If you could just turn the monitor towards us,
你就不用给我们偷偷发暗号♥了
then you don't have to use the Bat-Signal.
就把它稍微挪远一点就是这样 就要好了
Just crank that thing a little bit further. There you go. Almost there.
搞定
Got it.
五星好评哦 Martin
Five stars, Martin.
-多谢 - 不用
- Thank you. - No.
感谢您使用Seda复印直邮店
Thank you for choosing Seda's Printing & Direct Mailing,
最快 最省钱 最安全 送达你的消息
the fastest, most affordable, most secure way to deliver your message...
嘿 你跟我看到的结果一样吗
Hey, are you seeing what I'm seeing?
如果你是说见鬼的话 对的
I-If you mean a ghost, then yeah.
所以给Argento发送这些消息的人
So the person who's been sending all those messages to Argento
根本不存在
just doesn't exist.
名字是假名
The name was a fake.
他供职的法务公♥司♥也是假的
The law firm that he supposedly worked for, also fake.
等等 从这些数据可以看出 不管这个人是谁
Well, I mean, I'm looking at these dates, and whoever it is,
他们从Argento被审前羁押 就开始给他往狱中送信了
they've been sending couriers to the Brig since Argento entered pretrial confinement.
这意味着幕后的策划者 已经计划了好几个月了
Which means whoever's pulling the strings here has been plotting this for months.
而留给我们查出幕后主使找出他们捣的乱
And we have how many hours to figure out who's behind this all,
让案子回到正轨
undo the damage they've done,
的时间还剩多少
and get the case back on track?
哦 不到两个小时吧
Oh, you know, less than two.
我们的胜算真是大呢
I like those odds.
要保持乐观呀
That's the spirit.
这地方看上去不错
Nice place.
Cole觉得Moffet躲在那儿吗
And Cole thinks Moffet is holed up there?
对的 他前妻住在这儿
Yeah, his ex-wife lives here.
哦 希望他们是和平分手的
Well, let's hope they're on good terms.
别开玩笑啊
No kidding.
Moffet跑了
Moffet's running.
- Moffet - 玩得愉快
- Moffet! - Have fun with that.
我是NCIS的Rountree探员 我就是想跟你谈谈
It's Agent Rountree, NCIS!I just want to talk!
我只想跟你谈一下
I just wanted to talk.
Moffet 到底发生什么了
Come on, Moffet, what's going on, man?
你知道我们是站在你这边的
You know we're on your side.
但我会让你们失望的
And I know I'll let you all down.
今天早上到底发生了什么 兄弟 是谁让Kendricks改口了
What the hell happened this morning, man? Who got to Kendricks?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
你不知道发生了什么 还是你不知道是谁干的
You don't know what happened, or you don't know who got to Kendricks?
哦 我知道发生了什么
Oh, I know what happened.
昨天我开始收到很多短♥信♥
Yesterday, I started getting text messages,
都是从这房♥子外面拍的照片
pictures from outside this house.
我儿子吃早饭
My boy eating breakfast.
荡秋千 骑滑板车
My boy swinging on a tire. My boy on his scooter.
情况不妙啊
That's messed up.
而且那些照片不是昨天拍的
Only the pictures weren't taken yesterday.
从天气和我儿子的发型来看
I could tell from the weather
有人已经监视他
and by my boy's hair that somebody had been watching him
好几个月了
for several months.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
所以我给前妻打了电♥话♥
So I called my ex, and...
我让她带着儿子去了棕榈泉她爸妈家
I told her to take our son to her folks' place in Palm Springs.
我就一直留在这儿看守
And I've been here keeping watch ever since.
短♥信♥说什么了
Well, what did the text messages say?
一开始没说什么 只是发照片 我不知道他们想要什么
Nothing at first. Just a stream of pictures. I didn't know what they wanted.
然后昨晚我收到消息
And then I got a message last night...
威胁我今天不要出庭
threatening me not to show my face in court tomorrow.
那Kendricks呢
So, what happened with Kendricks?
我是说 我们知道他家人没有被威胁
I mean, we know they didn't threaten his family,
但他还是改口供了
and he still changed his testimony.
他们知道Kendricks会先作证
They knew Kendricks was gonna testify first,
所以他们让我待在家 让Kendricks改口供
so they told me to stay home and Kendricks to change his story...
不然他们就杀了我儿子
...or they were gonna kill my boy.
所以Kendricks为了救你儿子撒谎了
So Kendricks lied to save your boy's life.
Martin
Martin.
你好 欢迎光临Seda复印直邮店
Hello, and welcome to Seda's Printing & Direct Mailing,
最快 最便宜 最安全
the fastest, most affordable, most secure...
Martin 嘿 嘿 嘿 是我们
Martin, hey, hey, hey, it's us.
是我 我也是Martin
It's I.Martin, as well.
洛杉矶警局警探 NCIS探员
LAPD detective, NCIS agent.
我们大概40分钟前来过
We were just here, like, 40 minutes ago.
我就说你们看着眼熟嘛
I thought you two looked familiar.
听着 你给我们的那个名字
Okay, listen, the name you gave us,
给Argento往狱中送信的人
of the person delivering messages to Argento in jail,
是个假名字
turns out it's a fake.
不可能
No way.
- 是事实 - 哎呀呀 对了
- Way. - Ay-yi-yi. Yeah.
确实说的通
Actually, that adds up.
- 什么说得通 - 这人确实挺奇怪的
Uh, what does?He was pretty weird.
- 这人 - 老天讷 求求了
- The guy. - For the love of allthat is holy,
请你好好想一想 组织一下语言
gather your thoughts, think clearly
然后告诉我们你到底想说啥
and tell us what the heck you're talking about, please.
听着 我不知道 他就是个很奇怪的家伙
Look, I don't know. he was a weird dude,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表