我创办了一家公益组织 专门扶持这个州无家可归的人
I'm starting a nonprofit with the goal of permanently ending homelessness in the state.
简单地说 你 你打算用那些钱
To clarify, you're gonna... you're taking that money
去帮助无家可归的人 很有抱负
and you're gonna end homelessness in... That's big.
我已经在加州买♥♥了七八十家汽车旅馆和宾馆
I've already purchased 70, 80 motels and hotels in California,
但是 你知道的 那些只是临时性的
but, you know, that's just temporary.
大多数钱会用来造固定住所
Most of the money's going towards building permanent housing.
你觉得我疯了 是吗
You think I'm crazy, don't you?
我想说 你有考虑过自己的事吗
I mean, have you looked at you lately?
毕竟你骑着一辆脚踏车 你的眼镜就好像
'Cause you're riding a unicycle, your glasses look like
是个翻唱Bono的乐队成员戴的 脸上还胡子拉碴的 所以 对
a Bono cover band, and you're growing a Tribble on your face, so, yeah.
Bono: 爱尔兰摇滚乐队U2的主唱 喜欢戴彩色墨镜
没错 我觉得你疯了 但是
Yeah, I think that you're crazy, but...
老实说 要改变世界不就得疯一下吗
...let's be honest, you got to be crazy to change the world, right?
很多人正需要我们帮助
Lot of people need our help right now.
我们是幸运的
We're the lucky ones.
对 对 我们是幸运的
Yes. Yes, we are the lucky ones,
兄弟 你说的没错
my brother, we are.
Huerta的同伙里 有一个招供了
One of Huerta's guys is talking.
显然 他们在边境遇到了点问题
Apparently they were having some problems at the border.
你俩停车的时候
When you two were stopped,
他们决定终止行动了
they decided to shut down the operation.
这就是他们想干掉医生的原因
That's why they tried to take out the doctor.
- 还有干掉我们 - 没错
- And us. - Exactly.
Paula怎么样了
How's Paula?
她现在不错
She's doing fine.
他们让她出院了
They're releasing her.
她能回家真是太好了
Be good to have her home.
听着 Ray
Listen, Ray...
我有些存蓄
I've got some savings.
并没地方用
No plans for it.
我真的很想帮她付手术费
I'd really like to help with her surgery.
- 你太好了 但没这个必要 - 不 拜托
- That's very kind, but it's not necessary. - No, please.
这是 这是我应该做的
It is... it is the least I can do.
Ray 你怎么了
Ray, are you okay?
我搞砸了 G
I messed up, G.
为什么 你做了什么
Why? What did you do?
我已经处理好了
I took care of it.
我在那孩子的家门口遇见了他 给了他点教训
Met that kid outside his house and taught him a lesson.
把他狠揍了一顿
Beat him up bad.
我得走了
I got to go.
什么 去哪里
What? Where?
Ray Ray 别走
Ray, Ray, stop.
照顾好你自己 G
Take care of yourself, G.
如果当初我能自己把事情处理好
If I had taken care of things back then--
自己去摆平
fought my own battles--
那你也不会惹上麻烦
you never would've gotten into trouble.
- 你的人生 - 很幸福
- Your life... - Is blessed.
这是我自己的选择
I made my own choices.
看看我现在
And look where I ended up.
和天使结了婚
Married to an angel.
♪ Here we are ♪
♪ As in olden days ♪
♪ Happy golden days of yore ♪
♪ Faithful friends ♪
♪ Who are dear to us ♪
♪ Gather near to us ♪
♪ Once more ♪
♪ Through the years ♪
♪ We all will be together ♪
♪ If the Fates allow ♪
♪ So hang your ♪
♪ Shining star ♪
♪ Upon the highest bough ♪
♪ And have yourself ♪
♪ A merry little Christmas ♪
♪ Now. ♪
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我想说
Hey. Um, I just wanted to say
之前真的不好意思啊
I'm sorry about earlier.
不 是我该道歉 我把事情搞得一团糟
No, I'm-I'm sorry, I... really messed things up.
尽管如此 你还是帮了我们大忙
And yet, still managed to save the day.
你的新万花筒系统 非常迅速地帮我们锁定了嫌疑人
Your new Kaleidoscope found our suspect just in the nick of time.
Eric 你真的搭建了一个很厉害的系统
Eric, you built a really brilliant system.
所以尽管你不在这儿工作了
So even if you aren't here anymore,
你的一部分还与我们同在
a part of you kind of will be.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 你不应该出现在这儿的
Hi. You're not supposed to be here.
实际上没事的 Nell和Eric要离开的时候我碰到他们了
Um, actually, it's fine. I ran into Nell and Eric on their way out,
因为Nell是车♥臣♥间谍
and because Nell is a Chechen spy,
她把Eric的访客证给我了 所以我在这儿完全没问题
she gave me Eric's visitor's pass, so I am totally fine.
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
我又算了一下账
Well, I-I did the math again.
我是说房♥子 我又算了一下房♥子的账
On the house. I did the math on the house again.
你为什么又算了一遍 算错了吗
Why'd you have to do the math on the house again? Get it wrong?
不不 这倒是没有 真是谢谢你这么想啊
No. No, I didn't, but thank you for thinking that.
我一开始确实是没有考虑别的方案
No, I actually didn't want to consider the alternative.
什么方案
Which is what?
用一处房♥产换另一个
Trading one piece of real estate for another.
我要把酒吧卖♥♥了
I'm selling the bar.
什么 不不不不
What? No. No, no, no.
不要 不要 你不能这么做
Nope, nope. You're not gonna do that.
- 为什么 只是个酒吧而已 - Deeks 那不只是个酒吧
- Why? It's just a bar. - It is not just a bar, Deeks.
你把你全身心都投入那里了
You put your heart and soul into that place.
- 它已经不仅仅是一个酒吧了 - 我确实
- It is not just a bar. - I did,
把我全身心都投入那里了
I put my heart and my soul into that place,
但我是这么想的
but that's what I'm thinking, is maybe
或许 我应该把我全身心
I should put my heart and my soul
投入新的地方了 对吧
into something new, right?
因为我想和你建立一个家庭 所以我想投入那个房♥子
'Cause I want to start a family with you, and I want to do it at that house.
你真的确定吗
Are you sure about this?
不 再问我一遍
No. Ask me again.
- 你确定吗 - 我确定
- Are you sure about this? - Yes.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
如果洛杉矶警局不把我招回去的话
I mean, I have no idea what I'm gonna do
我也不知道我要做什么
if LAPD doesn't take me back.
手头还是会有点紧 但是 我已经做好决定了
It's still gonna be tight, but yeah, I'm sure.
还好我们还有
Well, the good thing is
你经常说的圣诞奇迹
we always have that Christmas miracle you were talking about.
但是如果我有你的话就不需要什么圣诞奇迹了
Yeah, but I don't need a Christmas miracle if I have you.
你碰到什么了
What'd you touch?
- 我什么都没干 你做了什么 - 我不知道啊
- I didn't do anything. What'd you do? - I don't know.
- 但是那玩意在 - 我没有
- But that thing is, like... - I didn't t...
喂 喂 能听到我讲话吗
Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear me?
- 那是 - Hetty吗
- Um, is that... - Hetty...
哦 你好啊 Blye小姐
Oh, hello, Ms. Blye.
你好 Deeks先生
And hello, Mr. Deeks.
Hetty
Hetty?
我就是想打来恭喜你们
I-I just wanted to call and say congratulations.
恭
C-Con...
你 你是怎么知道房♥子的事的
How d... how did you know about the house?
房♥子 我
The house? I...
Deeks先生 我是说NCIS已经
Uh, Mr. Deeks, I'm talking about NCIS
接受你进入学院了
having accepted you into the academy.
不好意思 什么 联邦执法培训中心吗
I'm sorry, what? What aca... the FLETC academy?
是那个学院吗 因为他们说我
That academy? 'Cause that academy said that I was...
他们说我太老了
They said I was too old.
我给你的忠告是 永远不要让年龄阻拦你
Take it from me-- never let age stand in your way.
哇哦 这真的是
Wow. I mean, that's...
我不 我不知道该说些什么了 谢谢你 Hetty
I don't... I don't know what to say. Thank you, Hetty.
这事还没有板上钉钉呢
Well, it's not a done deal.
我已经做了我能做的 现在该你了
I've done my part. Now it's your turn.
- 遵命 长官 - 圣诞快乐
- Yes, ma'am. - Merry Christmas.
不要给我丢脸
Don't make me look like a fool.
你要去学院了
You're going to the academy.
你要去学院了
You're going to the academy.
我要去学院了
I'm going to the academy.
我要去学院了
I'm going to the academy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表